Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

Raichu fell back from the blow and shook it off looking up and a blue aura surrounded it as it shielded itself with LightScreen. The aura soon faded to red signaling Frustration as its fur grew a darker brown. And used a Mimic as its paw too glowed with a blue flame and she added more to it with her electricity "Just gettin started" it snickered. It then moved its paw as the fire trailed up her tiny finger into an individual ball of flame and electricity,almost like a mixed zap cannon,tossing it into the tar beside her it,grass formed and she yanked it out the ground with tail. And yet again shot herself back into the ground and smashed the GrassKnot into the other.

(( Not many ppl know about GrassKnot xD it inflicts more damage to heavier targets, with a maximum of 120 power but in this case its much much stronger. just incase you didnt know ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 pm
(where did my rp partner go?)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Melaroon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm
Knux_nyan
(where did my rp partner go?)

heart ((Sorry. This was our first year celebrating Thanksgiving, so I was a little busy with everything. I still don't think we did it right though, I told father to get a turkey but instead he got a chicken.)) heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Helloise raised her eye brow at his challenge. She knew that she wasn't all powerful, but her level far outreached this doggies level and he knew it, yet he still wanted to fight her. She was wondering what his motive was for this. What was he to gain from getting beaten here and now. However a fight did sound like fun right now even if it was an easy win. She wasn't hungry so and here stock was still full so she would have no reason to eat this pokemon, plus she didn't want him dead until she found out exactly why he was so determined to give Helloise's memory back. She turned her head around just enough to see Larcario in the corner of her eye with the huge iron jaw facing Lacario. "You seem to think I'm this team mate of yours, and you are really willing to risk your health just to make me realize this lie? Heheh.Very well, I'll have to ask you your reason for you doing this as you lay at my feet." She really didn't have time to have a battle, she had somewhere to be that would be over soon, but this Lacario trying to bring up her past got her itching for a fight. "I'm ready doggy. Prove to me you know me as well as you claim you do. One wrong move and I might have a fuller belly tonight. Heheh." She said with her back still turned to him. Her jaw on the back of her head grinned with a malevilent smile when it heard Helloise's remark. The jaw was very eager to taste the sweet taste of blood between it's iron teeth again. Helloise's stock was still rather full, so if he was even going to phase her he would either have to wait until the ability wore off, or Helloise would have to use up all of her stock. Then again even if she didn't have any stock she still was a level that he wasn't even close to. She didn't feel like running and jumping like a mad pokemon on fire, she would wait for him to come to her so she wouldn't have to put any effort out. Helloise much preferred traps and tricks anyways over overwhelming power.  

Melaroon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:15 am
Riolu continued to watch from the bushes, wondering just what the hell was going on. Lucario claimed that this monster that stood before them was actually his friend!? He simply layed there frozen in place. there was no way he could win a fight against either of them, his skill and level were no match compared to the two skilled pokemon that stood in front of him...

Kirlia raced towards the gym, hoping that she wasn't too late to stop Riolu. Once she got there, she saw that Raichu was in a fight with yet another pokemon (Big suprise there). She saw that Grovyle was on the sidelines, taunting Raichu like always. Geez, I wish those two would just get a room already! she thought to herself... wait, that wasn't like her. Bad Kirlia! She also noticed a Ninetales laying on the ground near the battle, guess he wouldn't be much help... she had to find Gardevoir! Closing her eyes and concentrating, she sent a telepathic message to any psychic pokemon nearby, hoping the one she was looking for would respond.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 am
heart ((You guys will probably kill me when I tell you this but I'm so excited I have to tell someone! I just got the Pokemon Black game for the DS! I'm playing it even as I'm typing this out, I decided to name her the same as my gaian name hehe. It's straight from my home Japan, my daddy loves me so much he got it on his way back from his business trip there. It's really cool, it even has a anime scene at the start of the game. ^-^ Anyway, I just had to tell someone, most of my friends aren't into that sorta thing so I'm telling all of you. XD Okay bye bye for now. *beeping and button pushing in background*)) heart  

Melaroon

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 am
User Image

Lucario moved to the left in blinding speed and used double team. Many copies of him appeared around Helloise, each with an aura sphere in there hands. One of the clones came at Helloise at super speed. His hands did not contain a sphere but a black aura. He jumped over Helloise and touched her jaw using disable on it. The copy then disapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 am
User Image

xatu being the more sensitive one picked on up a distress signal around,he turned and it seemed to be emanating from the Gym inside "Odd...". Xatu then teleported inside next to Kirlia and tapped her with his wing "Im afraid the one you seek is still outside somewhere..the last place remember her being was out in the woods finding her way back to the Gym..who knows she could have very well have gotten lost,you should go check on her since you seem to be then one looking for her".. The psychic bird then sighed as he watched the battle and noticed Raichu's change of fur "Thats not good...Um excuse me, Miss Kirlia was is? Um..how long has this fight been going on"?

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Ultimeria

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 am
User ImageGardevoir looked around at what had all taken place. Everyone had left but her, she stood there silent regretting even coming here in the first place. Then again she didn't even know how she got here to begin with, she had just fell here in her pokeball by mistake. Maybe she should just leave and take care of the problem, most the pokemon here seemed to just care about fighting and violence. fighting wasn't about seeing who is stronger than the other, it was about much more than that. It was about bonding with the pokemon around, connecting to them thru sheer determination by clashing eachothers force to combine as one. Though all these pokemon just saw it a way to gain power and greed, some of them anyways, and the mawile was the worst case she had ever seen. Gardivoir didn't even see how a pokemon could do such things without the slightest regret or hesitation, and enjoy it on top of that! It disgusted her to no end. She then felt a message comming from a pokemon, it was a psywave that psychic pokemon could hear. She looked around for the gym where it was coming from, she had to see where the gym was so she could teleport there. If she couldn't see where she was teleporting to it was possible she could teleport in a wall, or worse; another pokemon. She finally saw the gym in the far off distance. She suddenly disappeared only to reappear inside the gym not even a second later. She saw the battle that was taking place and it wasn't making her feel any better about the pokemon here in the forest. She looked over at Kirlia who had called her with a sweet smile, she was hiding her conserns for the moment for Kirlia's sake. She wanted to know why Kirlia needed her and if she could help. After all Kirlia was one of the few pokemon here who really seemed to care about the awful things that were taking place. recently, everyone else really didn't seem to care that the cubone had died. "Yes? What is it Kirlia? Is something wrong?" Gardevoir asked with slight concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am
Melaroon
heart ((You guys will probably kill me when I tell you this but I'm so excited I have to tell someone! I just got the Pokemon Black game for the DS! I'm playing it even as I'm typing this out, I decided to name her the same as my gaian name hehe. It's straight from my home Japan, my daddy loves me so much he got it on his way back from his business trip there. It's really cool, it even has a anime scene at the start of the game. ^-^ Anyway, I just had to tell someone, most of my friends aren't into that sorta thing so I'm telling all of you. XD Okay bye bye for now. *beeping and button pushing in background*)) heart

((Thats cool, probably is better to get the jap version, although is the text in jap?

It's probably better that way if its English texts cuz the English names for the Pokemon are really stupid))  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Melaroon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 am
Kayian
Melaroon

((Thats cool, probably is better to get the jap version, although is the text in jap?

It's probably better that way if its English texts cuz the English names for the Pokemon are really stupid))

heart ((Of course it's in Japanese, the one for the US isn't coming out until Spring time of 2011. But I don't have any trouble with reading the words, I may have slacked off a bit and got a bit rusty since we moved to the US but I still can understand most of it. And that's because we are more creative at giving names than you. whee Lol jk jk, I promise I'm kidding. I would love to see them make a pokemon mystery dungeon for the WII though, now that would be A-MA-ZING!)) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 am
Flygon quickly dodged the grass knot attack and flew up more to use his attack. "Dragon Impact!" he shouted folding his wings and the extreme speed came into effect launching himself straight at the small pokemon. "This battle may be over after this attack." once he was 6ft off the ground he threw his fist at the small pokemon and hoping to get a hit if not he would hit the ground hard and make a small earth quake.  

FirionTheDragon

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm
(Even though Unova starters have been localized, I'll still use their Japan Names.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mujimaru, and Puriruri entered the gym and saw Raichu fighting a Flygon. "Could someone please explain what the heck is going on here?!" asked a confused Pokabu.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 pm
Grovyle looked down to see the three come into the gym confused.

"Don't worry, its just a fight between Flygon and the" He paused for a second and put his hands next to his mouth so the next thing he said would echo.

"the RAT" He said with a chuckle.

I'm I going to far with this....nah  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image User Image

Raichu prepared for impact when she heard the loud echo,a pulse went through her of Rage. She stopped the Flygon's Impact with one paw and slid her hand down and walked past him quietly as if nothing happened. Her paws glew with a blue flame from another Mimic and yet again she added more electricity. Raichu walked up to Grovyle,her eye colored glitched between a black and red,she turned putting her paw to her ear wanting to hear clearer "What was that...say it again..i didnt quite here you..",a small smile formed on her lips. Xatu stepped forward "Miss Raichu please calm yourself"!,She turned her eyes to him with a grin that sent a shiver through Xatu causing him to back up. Raichu then turned to Grovyle "You were saying"?

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games