Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Bomb Bloke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:02 pm
People always seem to know my username without my telling them. It's uncanny.

Anyway, I'm a 21 year old computer whizz who in the last year has been blessed with a broadband connection. Since then my computer has not been turned off for more then a few hours at a time.

I'm not often on Gaia, and when I am I tend to have trouble thinking up something to type. When I get started I can be rather long winded in the ED department, however, and I also take the occasional browse through the gaming and art areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:47 am
Hey, it's me. Any of you who don't know me are bad people and don't deserve my love.

I jest.

Name's Caleb. Not very interesting. In fact, for those of you who aren't curious, which would beee..... mmmmmost of you, you can just ignore my post here.

I'm a co-captain of the Jedi Order. I'm, iunno, average height, weight, and build. Average looks, not hot, not EXTREMELY unattractive. Haha, kidding again. I'm horribly ugly.

I like music. Didn't used to, but people told me that was weird and I felt like being popular, so I decided to pick up some tunes. MSI, AFI, Anti-flag, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys. I'm really big into Broadway, too, have been since before they started making musical movies and every stupid teen decided they were a musical fan too. Bothersome.

I'm super-political and religious to the point of intelligent (not to the point of blind-monkey-thing). In fact, I'm a reverend, to all who care. Used to be an athiest, but there were too many stupid athiests. Became a Christian, but there were way too many stupid Cristians. Found a nice middle ground, became a reverend, never been happier.

Like I said, nothing interesting. See? I warned you. You didn't listen and then you had to read all that unimportant babble. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Much love. ^_^  

Sine_Nomine

tenshinohana-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:39 am
Er, I'm Tenshi-chan, and I'm one of the mods in Sincerely Yours, the SasuSaku guild. I like fan-related things, like art or fics, and various pairingdoms... and a lot more stuff. I like the usual stuff other people like, like music (my favorite is any type of rock, and J-music) and anime. I love reading and writing, and drawing...

Er, I'm considered an overhyper weirdo at school (which is good, since that's the image I want to project), because I just like being different. That's it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:53 am
I don't understand what this is?

Whats the GGN and when was I ever a Mod for it?

Or wait... Gaia...Guild... ok I think I got it now.

Machine Music

NexXxus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:11 am
where to begin....

On gaia I'm known as nexus1234110(random numbers??)
but you probably knew that right?
However in real life i go by many names so i'll list a few:
Psychic Man(long story behind that one)
Bruce
Jordie
Jordie-O
and many more i can't remember....O wait my real name which is ummm hold on a min I'll get back to that one.
I'm 15 born May 15 of 1991 and my favorite single color is purple,color combo would be red and black.
If i think of anything else I'll come back and change this a bit.

O ya my real name is Jordan  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:35 am
Hi everybody... not much to tell. I'm 22 years old, currently unemployed and my fave colour is purple (as you will see from my posts online... ehhee.) I'm a mod for Athears Realm, though its not very active at the moment, we're trying to get things moving along. I uh, love roleplay, japanese things and uhm, well lots of stuff..

*slaps self* okay okay I babbled too long... *stares out at the sleeping people* oopsie, my bad.

laters.

Aiko Kusenai

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 am
Okay here goes (I'm terrible with introductions)

My real name is Christy and I'm 24 (almost 25) years "young" and currently unemployed. My role play character is Bakura Amane (nothing at all like Ryo's younger sister in Yu-Gi-Oh! for those that know about it. My favorite color of all time is blue (any shade). Most everything else can be found in my profile, which I try to update regularly. And I still live at home with my parents. More to follow later (maybe).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:20 am
Name~~Kat~or~ Lady Dragonfly
Age~~42
Location~~Phoenix, Arizona(also known as Hell)...lol
Family Life~~Wonderful....I have a fantastic Husband named Chuck (gonzo_666 here on Gaia) a 16 year old son (Charles) and an 18 year old daughter Nikki (Gaia member also=billyjane)and My Mom Darlene who is an angel in disguise
Pets~~3 cats , Jack & Baby Kitty (grey tiger stripe) and Moe (a calico) and a 123 lb Rottweiler named Duke and Mom has a teacup poodle named Baby (aka. Critter)....and a million lizards that Moe likes to bring into the house to play with...lol
History~~OK lets see, Like I said I'm 42 been married to the love of my life for 2 1/2 years Been Wiccan since i was about 11....I'm a homemaker, and personal assistant to my Mom I like collecting antiques, toys and Barbie Dolls......I used to have 160 all in the original box but lost them all in a house fire about 4 years ago....Back up to about 40 now...I love to EBay and Play on Gaia...But My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family.......BBQing (my honey makes the best tri-tip and steaks) going to the lake to watch my honey play with his RC Boats......and just hanging out with my daughter.
Other~~I'm into Tarot and Rune reading and have been doing it for about 3 years now.....Follow astrology a little, and love Music and Movies......OK I'm a movie Junkie...If Its been on DVD I've prabably seen it.......

Glad to be a member of the Guild and hope to get to know everyone soon, Don't know how often I can get here though as I'm a crew member in User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pirate Polls Guild

dragonfly9666

2,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Two Dents Tusspot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:10 pm
Allo allo. I'm Two Dents Tusspot/Anna. Yep. I'm in high school.

...gawdalmighty, I don't have much to say...uh...I have two cats. They're sickeningly obese, but I love them. Someone invited me to this guild but I never really posted. ._. I mostly only go onto gaia for the Gorillaz (a music group) guild that I mod in-in fact, I'm avvie-cosplaying as someone from said band. I'm into anime and roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:17 pm
Wowzers! xd A guild for people who own or are crewmembers of a guild. ^^
Anyways, name's Donni (at least, that's what I believe) and 16. Er, I have been on gaia for about a year now & I owned my 1st guild around April 18th, Digital Destiny (A guild about Digimon: Digital Monsters)

Other than my obsession towards Digital Monsters, I love anime (my anime groove being Eureka 7) reading (especially Stephen King books) & video games, my new favourite being Dance Dance Revolution

Digital-Dorkster

kousen_katana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Well... let's see, my name is Mark, aka kousen_katana... My first RP Character went by the name of Kousen Katana, but I have several now... I'm 18 years old, off to college later this month cry kinda scared, but it's kinda like... time for a new experience. I recently purchased a guild for myself (Dawn of Time) and have been named Crew in three others...

Thanks for the invite!!

All for now!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:17 pm
*waves* Hello! I'm Wren, and I stumbled upon this guild invite from TehAnti-Taylor and thought it'd be a good idea to join up.

I am a crew member of the hidden guild SQUEAK! named for the phrase most often uttered by a certain Discworld Death of Rats. We're basically just a group of friends that have known each other for quite a few years-- we swarmed Neopets, and made our way slowly to VZones.com, and then here. At 23, I am one of the youngest members on the guild, but one of the older members of Gaia. =P

I'm also the soon-to-be Vice Capt of a soon-to-be-announced knitting guild, which at this time remains nameless with no Discworld references whatsoever. *grin*

I work as a full-time lab tech in the Real World, where I pay bills, hang out with my motley band of Pagans and Misfits, pixelate, and collect rubber ducks.  

Wren

takemoto_Takeru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:29 pm
name ryan but people call my metal man
the guild I own is in my sig
that all you need to know for now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:50 am
I'm Jessi, aka Devilish Audacity. I'm 15. I've been on Gaia for a little over two years now. I'm crew in two guilds ((H.A.L.O.: Halo Addicts Localized Organization and The Poll Dungeon)).

Umm..... I'm a total music freak. I have a ton of it. xD I'm also a gamer girl for life, I grew up playing the original Doom at the age of 3, and various Quakes after that on the compy, but now I've got an Xbox 360 and am eagerly awaiting the release of Saints Row.  

Devilish Audacity

caballo_Rebell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:21 am
hi i'm chris. this is a mule account that i created 2 days ago to be able to make more posts and polls in a fiend's guild. oh, and i'm a girl in real life.
i'm 16 years old, my birthday is August 23rd 1989 and i'm from germany (so please don't wonder if i don't understand what you're trying to tell me... sweatdrop )
i'm a crew member in the International House Of Polls.

i love punk, metal and rock music, mangas, anime and animals
and i love Tim Burton movies

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games