Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:06 pm
She smiled"I know, you will"She said"So what are we going to do now?"She asked him  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:14 pm
Raz shrugged. "I am not entrily sure Arisa." he said admitedly. "We should plan for the baby, but that is hard to do with a war that is ragging literly right outside out door step."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:28 pm
She sighed"I know, i wish there was a way to at least pause it for a little while"She said sighing  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:39 pm
Razamule sighed. "Yeah, I know what you mean." he said sollemly. "It wil be hard to raise a child in the midist of a war."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm
She sighed, then looked at him "Eon, will tell us to come back.He can't fight with only one pillar,then when he finds out Jareth knew but didn't tell him,I don't know what he will do.But I know he will tell us to come back,when he realizes his stupidity.When that happens,we can't keep the child with him."She said"We will have to give him away for awhile anyway." She said  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Razamule sat down on the ground trying his best to hold back the tears. He didn't whant this...this war, this spitfule leader of his, this pain...he didn't whant any of it. The one glimpse of hope that he could hold on to is slowly being ripped away as he won't even be able to raise his own child. He was heartbroken.
"I...I don't give a damn what Eon thinks..." he said, pain lingering on every word. "All I want is to raise our own child without any damn interferance. No Eon, no war...I just...this is too painful for me..."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:58 pm
She sighed and sat down"It's ok to cry,Raz,I know how you feel.The only way for us to raise our child without Eon interfering is to try and overthrow him."She said"Although we are powerful, the only way we can succeed is with Jareth's help."She said"Otherwise, I might have to unleash my full power."She said"But It can only be used as last resort. I don't want this either"She said"I remember when everything was normal, when we were still in hiding"She said"But but now. I might not get to see my baby after she is born."She said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:09 pm
"Jareth will not help. All he cares about is what benifits him." Raz said starting to cry himself. 'He's jsut a sick b*****d jsut like Eon...the only way to overthrow him is to..." He took a moment to ragain his composure. "The only way to beat Eon is to join Damien..."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:13 pm
She looked at him "You're right,but one probably, will they let two pillars join them,Damien might,but what about the others?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm
"Well...Damien I am sure will accept us under the sercumstances." Raz explained. "And my father I am sure will protect any harm to come to us. All the others can just suck it."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:29 pm
She sighed then smiled"Ok,We can go when you ready?"She said  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 pm
"Pack your things Arisa." Razamule ssaid as he stood up. "And anyhting else you think you might need. We're leaving tonight."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:51 pm
She nodded as she started to meditate and astroproject herself into her room and started paking  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm
Raz gave her a small kiss before he went up to his own room to back his stuff. He really don't have much thankfully. Just a couple sets of cloths that would last a little over a week and a toothbrush, not needing a razor as he didn't grow much facial hair at all, and possible a book or two jsut to help pass the time by.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 pm
She sighed and got her suitcase.She only packed a couple of clothes, understuff,toiletries and other things she might need,then went to Razamules room"I am ready"She said with a shaky voice  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games