Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 pm

((Ok. If this is not how it works, let me know, Mahareshi. I really shouldn't be up this late....))

Will chuckled as he pulled out his phone and called the reception desk. He spoke softly so that Anya wouldn't hear it. "Room 527 needs a new door." He snapped his phone shut and walked right up to the door. "Well, Anya, you miss me that much, hmm?" He grinned. He really could just kick down the door. It was a simple door, nothing dramatic like a tank. Not that tanks really amounted to much anyway. So, he went with the element of surprise. With a smirk, he touched the door, and suddenly, it simply went poof with a popping sound. The door was no longer a barrier between Anya and himself.

Amaya blinked. "Oh. Realizing?" she hesitated for a moment, trying to decide if she understood. "I think I get it." She suddenly had an idea. Itachi liked candy, so it sounded like a good idea. "Oh, let's make a candy for you, Itachi! We can get Armand to teach us! He knows how to make Twix!"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Khalifa did nothing but smile from Roulins statement as he looked towards the man, it was true Khalifa should have knocked but that would have also meant he would have had to walk down all those stairs to get to the room since he was on the roof and for him to teleport to the front of his door would be risking there location for someone could have been in the hall. "Well I just felt it was much easier this way." He replied to the statement as Roulin looked towards him and mentioned breakfast. "Naw, not a word. And sure I guess I can join the three of you." He stated, Khalifa was pretty good friends with Roulin and Demios, and though for the past year him and Moli has become acquainted he didn't know him as well as the others.

Noah said nothing else while the others continued to speak, in fact the meeting was coming to an end and before Timothy had actually Noah was already out of his chair and only waited for the man to end the meeting and once did he left leaving the meeting room to only return to his two story home, though he was only able to afford it due to the riches he has obtained over the years with his own self greed of stealing and taking. He wasn't so tired and stood on top of his home looking over the city, his home was in Beverly Hills where there was less fighting but there wasn't a place in L.A or even California that wasn't infested with fighting and war.

Celestin Selone

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

dragon-talk
((I know that, Neo. Which is why she grabbed an ironing board in the closet. lol))

( she should have just stood by the door and when he took out the door beat him over the head. lol he is acting like some deranged stalker rapist right now. following the girl into her room without permission. blaugh )

Itachi stoped smiling when she mentioned learning from armand. " not sure how wise that is considering how half the food he gives me has something wrong with it. He has several burn marks on his body to proove it too from all he times i burned him for doing that. He never learns his lesson though. However if you trust him then i'll give him a try. although someone should go after will before anya kills him. He seems very persistant about her today. waht do you think we should first? " asked itachi.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm

((Oh, come on, Scythe! Live a little and break the rules once in a while! And I mean that about staying up late and not the rules about Will's powers. lol))

Anya jumped a little when the door seemed to just disappear with a popping sound. However, she did not cry out or anything. Che had briefed her a little bit on Will's powers over the phone as she had traveled to Japan to convince Will to join up with the UNS a year before. Any remained quiet. She simply tensed herself to wait for Will to step through the now open doorway. And when he did, Anya swung the ironing board towards Will's head.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 pm

NeophantomX
dragon-talk
((I know that, Neo. Which is why she grabbed an ironing board in the closet. lol))

( she should have just stood by the door and when he took out the door beat him over the head. lol he is acting like some deranged stalker rapist right now. following the girl into her room without permission. blaugh )

((well, yeah. on both of those points. But I thought this would be funnier if Anya hid in the closet and then swung the ironing board at Will when he came into the room one step. lol))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

dragon-talk
NeophantomX
dragon-talk

((well, yeah. on both of those points. But I thought this would be funnier if Anya hid in the closet and then swung the ironing board at Will when he came into the room one step. lol))

lol ya good point. You should have grabed a bible to really teach him a lesson. Ahh the bible will's natural weakness. lol )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"Well, I'm ready and Demios is ready. What the hell is Moli doing?" Roulin knocked against the door three times. No response was given so he knocked two more times. "Umm..." Roulin, using Artemis power, placed his head through the door and peered to the otherside. Moli was gone and the window was open. "Yeah, let's just go guys." Roulin pulled his head back and opened the room door, locking it before he walked out. "Shut the door behind you all. I may be a poor kid, but I have valuables."

~~~

(I'm assuming Kira went to a gravesite in California.)

Moli was at a gravesite looking for a pair of certain headstones. He knew he wouldn't find them, but he searched anyway. Looking for Che or Paine's headstone wouldn't quell the pain inside of him. Instead of finding the sought after landmarks, he found a girl paying her respects to her mom. He felt bad for eavesdropping. "Umm, ma'am?" Moli started as he neared her. He noticed she was crying. To Moli, that only meant that it was mission to comfort her and do so he would. "I take you've lost someone important too huh?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

NeophantomX
dragon-talk
NeophantomX
dragon-talk

lol ya good point. You should have grabed a bible to really teach him a lesson. Ahh the bible will's natural weakness. lol )
((ah crap! I forgot about that one! Thanks for reminding me, Neo! That's another thing hotel rooms always have! A copy of the bible! lol))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm

((Neo, I'm fairly certain Will's done all of those three things you mentioned before; be deranged, rape someone, and stalk someone. And Amaya's been edited in.

dt, I still have to sound awake tomorrow.

Mahareshi, you need to explain to me how this Bible weakness works since there are almost always Bibles in hotels.))

"Oh, Anyyy--" Will called out in a sweet voice, but he was abruptly cut off as he stepped in and was greeted with the welcoming smash of an ironing board against his head. However, if it hurt, he didn't show. He started laughing. The Satan Owl staggered back one step, but recovered immediately, taking more steps into the room and looking at Anya in the eyes. "Oh, dear Anya, very good. Very good." He only moved closer to her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Kira stopped crying as she turned around looking at Moli. She cleared her face. "Oh no...well not recently" she said laughing a little whiping her face. "I lost my mother a while ago...liver failure" she said smiling a little. "Have you lost someone?" She asked him curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

dragon-talk
NeophantomX
[quote="dragon-

((ah crap! I forgot about that one! Thanks for reminding me, Neo! That's another thing hotel rooms always have! A copy of the bible! lol))

( lol your welcome and may the power of christ.. save your a** from satan.... owl of course. lol couldnt resist the likely lame joke im sorry. )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:22 pm

NeophantomX
dragon-talk

Itachi stoped smiling when she mentioned learning from armand. " not sure how wise that is considering how half the food he gives me has something wrong with it. He has several burn marks on his body to proove it too from all he times i burned him for doing that. He never learns his lesson though. However if you trust him then i'll give him a try. although someone should go after will before anya kills him. He seems very persistant about her today. waht do you think we should first? " asked itachi.

( I know and alrady replied. lol so amaya needs to say somehting again. )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm

(( @Scythe: why? Do you have work or something? ))

Anya grimaced as she raised the ironing board again to protect herself if need be. However, she did step out of the closet as Will staggered back one step. her expression was completely determined as she really wanted Will to stay of the hotel room. And she would do so even if it killed her right now. As Will came back towards her, Anya swung the ironing board again in his direction to try to keep him back a little bit. "I told you... Not to.. call me that!" she shouted as she continued swinging the ironing board occasionally. As she did so, she knew Will would eventually get the thing away from her. Her mind began turning, trying to think of something else in the hotel room she could use to keep him at bay without having to rely on her powers again. Slowly, Anya began backing up into the room. "Stay away from me, you goddamn psycho!"

(( @Neo: Thanks. lol I thought it was a pretty funny joke. Albeit a little lame. lol ))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 pm

(Ha. Pick one up. Pick one up, lose all your powers and fry. That's how it works my friend. And yes, stay up with us Scythe...stay up with us...)

Moli looked at the grave and sighed uneasily. "Well, I-yes. I did." Moli's gaze lowered even more and his eyes shut. "I lost my parents to a murderer." The blonde opened his eyes and looked up at the familiar stranger with a false smile and that veiled his true feelings. "Yeah. Keep the best memories and she'll live on. Care to exchange a few with me?"

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm

( lol so just stick it in his hand and he fries. hahahaha. twisted yes sythe stay up with us.. for we areeee leeegionn. blaugh )

( spelling errors there made on purpose. )
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games