Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 am
User Image
Serenity had tears in her eyes and one swift moment she would make a barrier"hes..going again and i will save him.." she thought of tristain and yumaki as her aura began to show and the sky got dark her hair changed to brown her eyes became a crimson red no one could get her out of this state but yumaki or someone who cared she bared her fangs"let go of him now!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the chain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 am
Ari just smiled. Not really mch to add.  

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 am
User Imagenagi then stoped and looked at the dark sky yea thats never a good sing" then nagi looked at her and he stood froozen for a sec then satbehind a tree and was against it "holy s**t theres a lot going in this park im lucky theres not a crap load of vampires or else ill end up dead" nsgi laughs a little  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 am

Serenity
A very powerful half breed vampire

User Image

Serenity was on a blood rage as she wasent calm she smelt a humen and looked for the boy at this point she couldent control herself she found him and grinned"why hello again"

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:35 am
User Imagenagi sat there foozen but then seen blood on her lips and he stand up "serenity is that really you" nagi looked at her scared out of his mind  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 am

Serenity

User Image

Serenity laughed"you..mean the weak humen part inside me no i took adhold of this girl its quite fun actully" she said as she was cleaned from the blood

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 am
User Imagenage looked at her still scared not knowing what to do at this point"well it was nice knowing whover you are hope to see you again he he" nagi ran away from her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 am

Serenity

User Image

Serenity grabbed the boy"oh no y-"she was cut off as she turned humen again and passed out

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 am
User Imagenagi looked at her and bends down "umm are you ok sereinty or the crazy vampire chick" nagi yhen picked her up and sat her on the bench and took his coat off and cover her with it and sat beside her "that was a little crazy and kinda close"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:45 am
User Image

Serenity would start to wake up her head was killing her as she put a hand on it"w..were am i and why am i here" she said as she blinked noticing the boy

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 am
User Image"well lets see you wouldnt let me help you with you boyfriend and then this crazy a** vampire took over and it almost got me oh and you at the park" nagi smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 am
User Image

Serenity blinked as she sat up blushing slightly"thaink..you for helping me..usuelly..no one can snap me out of that form unless..it was him.."

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 am
User Image"hey it was nothing as long you two are ok its fine with me and i rather die saving another sperons life" nagi smiled "and whatever it was that took over dont let it come back out cause my brother could since other vampires trust me i would know"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 am
User Image

Serenity smiled and tilted her head as she had been dating yumaki awhile now as she blushed"what..was you talking about me biting you.."

Misuki Izo

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games