Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Miles grinned, "Well lucky us, we could go my place. Wait here" Miles ran back into the room where Krystal was, "I hope you got a car!" When miles came out he was pushing krystal in a wheel chair while she was unconcious, "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:14 pm
Name: Akumu
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
User Image
(He has blue eyes.)  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 pm
Dr. Carter looked at them a bit confused. "What the hell did yo-?" He paused not finishing the sentence. "Forget I said anything." He sighed and walked off. "Back to work for me. You three stay out of trouble." Axel nodded and waved. "See ya K.C." He looked at Krystal and frowned. "Yeah, I gotta car." He shrugged deciding not ask what had happened to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:19 pm
"Well come on then" Miles tapped his shoulder as he walked passed him and exited the building.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 pm
Akumu walked quietly out of school, being one of the last few to be leaving. He sighed, tugging his backpack onto his shoulder better so it'd be more comfortable. His hair blocked anybody from seeing his eyes but, from his view, he could see perfectly fine. It had only been his second day of school, but he felt awkward because he was one of the few furries that doesn't really have fur visible... Just a tail and ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:43 pm
Axel led the way to the parking lot. "Lets see... there it is." He smirked seeing a steel gray camaro.

((Woot! Post five hundred.))

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 pm
Miles opened the back door and litterally dumped Krystal on it, "Give it to me harder!" she yelled as she hit the ground. Miles laughed as he buckled her in and sat in the passenger's side, "Ok, you know where I live lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm
[[ Lol. Just a guess, you guys are at a hospital or something? I saw Dr, and that's the first thing that came to mind... ]]

Akumu walked out of the school yard and walked the streets. He had been walking for several minutes and was now passing by a hospital on the way home. He saw that there was two guys and a girl boarding a steel gray Camaro, but looked away before they could get a chance to see him glancing.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 pm
((Pretty much.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 am
(ive decided to join the party again ive missed to many replys x3)

The young lioness wondered down the street "school school school school cant wait to eat..i mean..go to uh...sh...no...sak...no..school! yeah yeah thats it school"! she walked right past Akuma almost to much in her own world to notice him "school skool..smool..ah dang it"! Akira sighed "Oh never mind" she then climbed up the steps and pressed on the door but it would not open "Huh..."? she pressed on it harder "Is school closed today"?. A small light from her collar shined and gave her a reply and she sighed "ah well...home home home"! Akira then walked all the way back and past Akuma again "Home home home cant wait to go home"!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm
((Welcome back Akira))

Axel paused and shook his head, having no idea what was wrong with her. He sat in the drivers seat and started the car. "Alright." He said turning on the radio, and driving on to the road. In no time they reached Miles's house. An old 2 two story wooden house with some lawn furniture and a 1970 dodge torino parked in the drive way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:55 pm
Miles opened the door and got out, "Here we are" Miles opened the rear care door and picked up krystal like a bride, he slammed the door with his foot, "Ok Axel, get the key outa my pocket. Right when you walk in pick up the remote on the table and turn on the plasma and the gamecube, and ill be with you in a sec"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 pm
Axel nodded and parked in the street. "What are we going to do with Krystal?" He asked getting out of the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 pm
Miles frowned, "I dont know. I guess shes gonna stay with me for awhile. I mean, it gonna take her a couple of days before she could walk again"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 pm
"Alright. Need some help getting her inside?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games