Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm
Kaishin nodded "Alright the Bakher, I'll release the seal. But I warn you, it's going to be rough". He closed his eyes and dove his being back into Bakhers' magical wellspring. Locating the seal he plunged a claw into it and unsealed it. The wave of magical energies burst forth like a tidal wave, causing Kai's mind to be forced back into his own body.

He groaned and rose to his feet. "There" he panted heavily. "It is done, now if you don't mind I'm goingto go inside and rest". And with that he limped softly into the den, his mind and body weary from exerting so much magical power.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:53 am
"Well How to describe love..." Eyea placed a wing on miles chest. "Its a deep feeling for someone in here. A feeling that makes you care for them so much you would give them your heart...Not literally. Love is a complicated thing." He was speaking quietly as to not disturb the others in there conversation.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 am
Miles looked where the owl placed his wing. Love, that was it, Miles was in love with Larka. He wasnt exacly sure what that ment, but he felt better knowing why he he was feeling the way he did. Mile looked back up at him, "I see...But...What can I do about it? This feeling...This...Love...it's so overpowering, Just how do I express it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:57 pm
"Hmm a way to express it. There are many ways. Acts of heroism. A gift of some kind. Or maybe just plane out telling her." eyea folded his wings and shivered. "Sorry excess wind magic."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:06 pm
Miles sighed, "you still havent explaind to me what Mahh-jiek(Magic) is."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm
"Hmm well magic As its pronounced is basically the elements. Fire, wind, water, And earth. Additionally Light and dark can also be added to that list." with his claws he drew shapes in the ground to show the elements. He pointed to each one and as he spoke identified them. "There are many other forms of magic. Is is the mystery of our world what they are. Many trying to find out what they all are. I myself am an expert at wind magic as you've just seen."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 pm
Interested, Miles payed very cose attention to what the owl had to say. Miles himself didnt know how to use magic, but the owl had sparked the urge for him to learn it, "Mr.Owl, do you think you could maybe teach me some magic? And um...maybe...help me make...Larka...love me?" He said blushing.
(Miles can do magic, he just doesnt know how to. The reason why will be revealed later on in the story. And his element is fire.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm
"Please call me eyea. I can help you with the magic part. The love part your going to have to do on your own. I can only give you tips. Now i suggest we head elsewhere from this rabble here so that we do not get in there way. I know a place follow me." With that eyea flew into the air and through the forest. He landed on a branch. "Come on now don't be shy."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Miles nodded, "Just wait one sec." Miles walked up to Larka, "Larka, me and ei...ey...eyis...Mr.Owl are gonna go practice some magic. Ill be back later" With that, Miles turned around and ran after Eyea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 pm
Eyea flew into an open field outside the forest. He flew into the tall grass. "Hey see if you can find me boy. Use your senses. It helps."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm
"umm....Ok" Miles sat down on the floor and closed his eyes, he focused on the sounds of the forest. Miles' ears twitched as he began Identifying all of the sounds around him, a grass hooper chirping, a feild mouse running through the grass, a gopher complaining about a mole, and finally, the sound of wings fluttering. Miles stood up on all fours, letting his animalistic side take over, he quietly moved throughout the tall grass as he drew closer to the sound. He stopped a few feet away making sure the sound was comming from directly in front of him, then he pounced, "GOT YA!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm
"Close." Eyea stood on miles head. Miles had caught some other random bird. "If you can find me out from all the other animals in this field i'll train you." In a split second eyea was gone. His voice came from the field. "Come find me boy."

(gtg for tonight. Seeyah tommorow)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am
(I've missed a bit, haven't I?
He staggered as a rush of pure energy rushed over him; He felt cleansed, but his body was still adjusting to all the changes made, both the physical ones.... and the magical ones. He yelped as a a portion of the surge arced into the ground; It stung. He shook himself as the surge quickly died, and left his Mage-Lines literally glowing like a lightbulb; He growled as he considered this.

He hoped that this didn't mean that every time he did magic, he glowed like a signal beacon afterwards. He straightened as some of the weakness he'd been feeling lessened...not all- he still needed to rest. He fluffed his crest, and clacked his beak to get Larka's attention.

"Ahhh...that's MUCH better.... Can you show me where I can rest, please? I'm not going to collapse onto my face.... but I'm still weak."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:23 am
Miles continued using this tactic, And after many failed attempts, he finally caught Eyea. Miles crawled an all four, quietly stalking the samall bird, this time makeing sure it was absolutly the small owl and not some other bird, then, Miles pounce, "GOTCHA!" He Yelled as he jumped on the small bird. Miles picked him up and held him in his paws, "Now will you please teach me Mr.Owl?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 pm
Larka snorted and ignored Miles. He was still a stranger to them and hadn't proven his worth. She give a flying freak if he ran off, as long as he stayed far away from her with all his weird looks and actions. He creeped her out. She didn't like him one bit.

She turned her attention to Bakher and watched as he seemed to glow from the inside. She turned her head and lifted a lip in disdain. "That'll be a b***h to hunt with at night. Hopefully, you can dim them somehow."

She jerked her head in the direction of the Den and followed right behind the Alpha. She mentally laughed as she thought of how easily the plans to hunt became plans to nap for Kaishin. As a gift to him for all that he's done for the newer members under their protection, she'd go out herself and find something to kill and bring back for Kaishin. Once everyone was settled in, that is.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games