Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena walked down to the mall and blew on her hands to keep warm. One thing she'd be sure to buy was a jacket. As for the other reason she was here... She looked up and smiled in delight at all the shops filled with sales and Christmas decorations. Time to do some Christmas shopping! she thought and resisted the urge to pump a fist in the air.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 pm
Roy Lane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roy wandered into the mall and groaned. How could he possibly mistake the mall for Willow Grove?! His despair was cut short with the hustle and bustle of the last-minute shoppers, all the pushing and shoving making him feel like he was in a pin ball machine. It wasn't until he was shoved in front of a Game Stop that he saw Lena walking out with a few bags over her arms. "...Lena???" he blinked and walked up to her.

Lena walked out of the store hurriedly. Christmas was ending and she had so much to do! Well.. at least she could combine that and New Years... The thought relaxed her for a second until Roy's voice reached her, making her jump back and hide all the bags behind her. "I, ah, Roy! What're you doing here?" she panted.

"Long story." he grumbled while pulling out a few bags from behind her. "Ooooh, Christmas shopping?" he grinned and started to open a bag when she swiped it back.

"No! And don't peek!" she said and bonked his head when an idea came. "Hey, glad you're here. I need your help." she said and handed him a few bags to carry. "We need to throw a party! A big, big party!"

"We?" he gulped and wobbled from all the bags he was carrying.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
Adrian pulled up the mall, getting out quickly and running to the other side of the car. He opened the door for Amy and smiled, helping her out. "Alright, well, I'll see you at your dorm in a hour?" He slipped back into the car and sped away, excited for their coming date.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Bye!' Amy waved him off, and skipped to the shops. She browsed the places for what seemed like ages, but soon found the right outfit. Trying it all on in the bathrooms, she smiled and imagined their date. 'I hope he still likes me after. I've never been on a date before.' she changed back into her normal clothes, and ran off to her dorm, large bags in her hands trailing behind her as she ran. '15 minutes to get ready.' she muttered.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Melody looked around the mall and sighed happily to herself. Malls were her territory and fashion was one of her areas of expertise. She's done modeling and all so she already knows what things she wouldn't be caught dead in. She walked around scanning store windows until she could find something she could buy. She was disappointed when she didn't see anything and left the mall and went back to her dorm, hoping someone else would move in soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Myka smiled softly as they entered the large building. "I haven't been in a mall in ages," she admitteded, heading to the directory. "Oh look, there's a dress shop just around the corner. The tux one is right next to it. Shall we?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Delilah walked into the mall with a slight smile. " I haven't been to the mall in ages.." she thought and walked around looking for just the right thing to buy. She finally found a dress that looked like something a warrior would wear. "Perfect" She thought and went and bought it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian had some trouble getting to the mall, especially with Ezra on his shoulders, yanking his hair everytime he saw a fruit stand. He was lagging behind Myka, but he managed to catch up to her after he bought his old master a banana. "Tux shop - Oww - eh? I guess we can - Stop pulling my hair! - go there while you look at dresses." he smiled. "Need any money?"

User Image
Ezra Iwazaru

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka shook her head, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you in about an hour." Forty-five minutes later, she dialed his number, pacing in the dressing room. "Damian? Could you come and help me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Damian nodded sheepishly and went to the tux store, looking back a couple of times just to catch a glimpse of her until Ezra bonked his head.

"You have to get a tux that fits your arms." Damian sighed.

Ezra was in front of him with an adult's tuxedo, so everything was bigger on him. In fact, he needed a very long belt to get the pants to stay. Ezra shook his head vigorously when Damian told him to get a smaller tuxedo, he liked the long sleeves.

Damian face-palmed until he heard his phone go off and answered it. "Huh? Oh okay." he said and hung up. "I have to go for a while. When I come back you'd better have a smaller tux on or else!" he said as menacing as possible to a child, getting glares from mothers shopping with their uncomfortable sons. He walked off as Ezra blew a raspberry at him and walked into the dress shop, looking around for Myka.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm
When Myka heard the ding that signaled a new customer, she slipped out of the dressing room, hiding behind a rack of clothes. "Damian," she called, blushing at the saleswoman. Stepping out from behind the rack after she had his attention, she tugged the edge of the black dress further down in vain. "Can you please tell her that this is too immodest for a wedding? She won't let me try on anything else until then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm
Damian turned when he heard his name and turned to see Myka's blushing head. He strode over to her and gaped when he saw her dress. "Whoa." he breathed then shook himself out of it and looked over at the saleswoman. "Excuse me, but we need a dress appropriate for a wedding. A wedding children are going to."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:23 pm
The saleswoman nodded, then strode away, promising to return in a bit. Myka covered one cheek with her hand, avoiding Damian's eyes. "I hope she brings back something a little longer," she muttered. "I mean, I look like that Amy girl before she started dating Adrian."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 pm
He gave her a bemused look, not really knowing much about Amy, or Adrian for that matter. "You need to stop worrying." he quickly smiled. "That dress looks really good on you." he said and eyed her up and down. "Really... really good on you." he practically drooled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm
"You pervert," she chuckled, coming closer and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I wouldn't want you any other way, though." Myka leaned up, kissing his lips quickly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games