Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 pm
john felt lena pull on him it mad ethe endery ball fly harmlessly to the water and made a small wave he then turned around at lena who he was seeing her a lucy "dammit lucy fight them not me i don't care if they kill my father i just want to get us out of here" he yelled at her is voice was back to it's dark army day that sounded like a chainsaw  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 pm
She took a step back from him. Lucy? Was she one of the people he fought with in war? "John, stop it!" she cried and slapped him, hoping that'd have some kind of reaction.

Dragon turned and got splashed by the water. Ocean bad! he cried then blinked. He was around the water, but it was ok. Ocean good! he giggled, but was soon swept further and further into the ocean.

"Dragon!" Damian shouted. He unfolded his wings and started flying towards him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 pm
johnslaped lena right after she hit him "all becase you sleep with jack don't make you any better then me" he yelled at her on the ground he walked over to her and was about to kick her but stoped "i will kill you when we get out of her you hoer"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm
"There we go." Damian grunted and managed to fish Dragon out. He turned around just in time to see John slap Lena. "Lena!" he yelled and flew straight to John. He set Dragon down in the sand quickly before tackling John.

Lena fell to the ground and looked at John with both anger and fear. What the hell is he talking about? she thought while rubbing her cheek. It's not like she could let loose that demon of hers on John, either. He was still her friend and she just couldn't find it in her to hurt him.

Jane grabbed Lena's arm. "C'mon, let's get away from him." she muttered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 am
"dammit steve what the hell is your problem kill the communist not your allies"he said as he push him off and rolled away pulling out both of his colt.45s and pointing them at damian and lena  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 am
Steve? Damian blinked. There's no way I look like a Steve! He paused and thought about what John said. Allies? He must still think he's in a war, or something. So maybe... Damian shifted to look like Jack and waited to see what would happen. Every few seconds he would glance at Lena, hoping she'd be smart enough to know to run away.

Lena watched Damian then John. She jumped a little when something grabbed her arm, but she sighed with relief when she saw Jane. She glanced back at her brother, praying that he knew what he was doing, and followed Jane.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 am
"jack tie up lucy we need to get her back to HQ to be judged for her war crimes" he yelled at damian then looked at lena "your not going anywere lucy"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 am
"Uh, no can do, bro." Damian said, thinking of war movies he saw. "Er, the war's...over?" he said and scowled at himself for thinking of a stupid thing to say.

Jane saw Damian and shifted into a war general. "Umm, at ease!" she said and tried to stand just like a general would.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 am
john looked at damian "i know the dam wars over but we have to get lucy to HQ with whats left of mt father group" he yelled then looking at damian the to jane "don't ******** with me girl i know who my general is and what he looks like"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am
Damian bit back a smile seeing how John believed him and not Jane. Now what to do... "I'll take her." he said. "You go, er, check on everyone else...?" he suggested and walked over to Lena.

Jane sighed and returned to her normal self. I guess Damian's the better shifter, she thought then looked at him. But he can't act for his life.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 am
"jack whats wrong with you we have orders to stick to together" he said as he thhrowed two handcuffs at damian "tie them up there no good to us if they kill us"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 am
"Orders?" Damian blinked then looked at the handcuffs. "Uh, we're not killing them, are we?" he asked.

"John, get ahold of yourself!" Lena shouted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am
john looked at damian but then droped to the ground

jack pistolwhiped john "you guys aright sorry i am late i was not reading the chips scaner today" he said as he put his gun up  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 am
Damian sighed with relief and shifted back to his normal self. "What's wrong with your psycho bro?" he growled and fought the urge to kick John.

Lena got up and smiled gratefully at Jack then glanced at Damian.

"Took ya long enough." Jane muttered and walked up to him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 am
"he snaped when dante took over his mind he play with everything but dante like makeing every one hate the person he wants dead" he said as he took all of johns guns  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games