Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm
"Am I the only one not past a hundred?" Lena huffed and crossed her arms, her hat tilted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm
"technically im only 19!" nikolai called from the kitchen, already preheating the ovens and laying out the utinsils  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm
His black hair shined in the light, his silver eyes reflecting under the light as well, he looked like a god under the light. "Lets start." He said in a voice that wrapped around his words like velvet, he then noticed Mizori shining a spotlight on him. "After ten years Hiro steps into his kitchen again!" She screamed into a mic  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 pm
Lena blinked as she was handed a spatula and had an apron tied around her. She was shoved in front of an oven and glanced at Nikolai. "It's like Iron Chef, or something." she gulped then stopped when she saw Hiro. She couldn't help but swoon over him for a second before snapping out of it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm
He looked over at Lena, blushing slightly as he saw her looking back but turned away quickly, he was then tooken into another room and was given a white kimono which he always used to wear and bowed in gratitude, walking back to wear he was, then began, , he would cook the recipe which made him wanted around the world by five star restaurants.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm
Lena fumbled over a cookbook, looking for something to make. Oh, I've got this, she smirked and found a recipe for the ultimate carrot cake. But the thing about Lena is that she's horrible under pressure, and when you're up against some renowned chef in a kimono, you get pressure. About ten minutes passed and Lena's cooking station looked as if a volcano erupted cake batter everywhere! Her hat nearly fell off, she had batter all over her, and she was on the verge of tears. "Carrot cakes have betrayed me." she whimpered then yelped she tripped and faceplanted into a pan of batter.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am
He finished his recipe and walked over to Lena, moving her face from the batter and smiled, within five minutes the cake was organized perfectly, all she needed to do was put on the finishing touches on it, he took out a napkin and wiped the batter from her face. "A chef...Must look her greatest for a performance, now put the finishing touches on your food." He smiled warmly. "Or else I wont forgive you." He said playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am
Lena paused and gaped at the cake in front of her. "It's more like your food now." she pouted at Hiro and wiped either some frustrated tears or batter from besides her eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am
He shook his head. "All I did was organize the batter, im sure you would have done just as good, but for now, you must put your own ingredients, love, et cetera." He said, wiping away her tears with the back of his hand. "I want to have fun with you like we used to." He said, closing his eyes as he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 am
She smiled softly at him and got up. "Well... You helped me make it, so you have to help me add the finishing touches to it." she said sternly and got out a bag of icing. "What good is a carrot cake without a picture of a carrot, eh?" she laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am
Before he did anything he got out his food, it was rather small but looked difficult yet delicious. "Try my food first." He said softly, it had a swirl of whip cream at the top with red cherry syrup aligning it, the center was filled with creme while the outer was glazed perfectly, it was a perfect dessert.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 am
Lena blinked and eyed his dessert. Yeah... She lost. She took a small bite out of it and nearly passed out from how good it was. It was that good! Purely indescribable! "Huh... I guess some people can be better at me than baking... But only some!" she said with a small smile. She drew a little carrot with some icing then handed Hiro the icing bag. "Bring it on home!" she laughed and looked at the tip of the carrot where the small grass-like leaves usually go.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am
He iced the leaves to look realistic, not smearing any, he then outlined the carrot. "Well, it was glad to have you as a partner, Lena." He said softly, rolling his hand in his black hair again, it didn't get knots or anything! "So, what do you want as a reward? a dessert named after you.? A picture on the wall,? A kiss from yours truly,? Or maybe even to play with my silky smooth hair." He said with a small laugh, knowing she was going to pick none of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 am
User Image
Hana (the girl in the black dress) sat down near a window with her sister Jewel.
"This place seems interesting," she said staring outside.

Jewel nodded.
"Yes very interesting."

"Interesting," they said at the same time.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi walked Into the place with a smiled,He took a seat at the table near two girls but didn't seem to notice them,waiting on a waiter.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games