Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm

"I love you too," she whispered as he disappeared, her hand still outstretched. After a few minutes, the young woman crumpled into a ball and started to cry. "Damian!" she sobbed. The doctor sighed, then grabbed her contact board. "Nurse? Call Lena Foster and Erik Ram. They're the only people on her contact list that aren't already here being treated." A nurse nodded, heading to the phone. Meanwhile, the baby was placed in Nyka's arms, entangling his tiny hands in her hair.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Erik Ram
User Image

After about fifteen minutes Erik arrived with his usual passive face. He passed by a few people that had an awed look in their eyes, making him a bit curious as to what might've happened. Hopefully Damian and Myka would answer that.
He slowly pushed open the door and peered in to see if he had gotten the right room, and he knew he had when he heard a baby crying and saw Myka. But no Damian. Had he gone to the restroom? Probably went out to buy fireworks what with his usual goofiness.
"So what did you name it?" Erik asked softly as he walked towards the two, hands in his pockets and his emerald eye on the squirming child.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:56 pm

"Benjamin Damian Foster," she said slowly in a dead voice. The baby cooed up at her, smiling. She smiled weakly back, trying to keep her eyes away from the baby's shocking silver hair. "He has my eyes...here, hold him." The doctor took the baby and handed him to Erik, who smiled at him. "He likes you."
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Erik blinked slowly at Myka's tone. It was so... empty and monotone. Something bad happened. He glanced to the doctor and pulled his hands out of his pockets to take the baby into his hands. He stared down at the little boy that giggled at his touch, making his face soften up a little. It was nostalgic holding a baby, a bubbly one at that. And as much as the memories tormented him, Erik pushed them aside and glanced back up at Myka. "What's wrong?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Looking through him, Myka's emotionless, lifeless eyes became wet against her will. "He's gone," she said. "They took him from me...and I will never see him again..." Ben played with a button on Erik's shirt, joyfully oblivious of the tragedy.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Erik went still for a moment. "... Damian's gone?" he muttered with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Finally hearing it, Mrs. Foster was launched into tears again. This time, her whole body shook, and her sobs of pain were heard all the way down the hall.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:58 pm

The young man stiffened when Myka burst into tears, then his face went soft. So he really did leave. Erik frowned sympathetically and walked over to her, holding the boy close to him as he took the chair by her bed. "I'm sorry, Myka."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 pm

She shook her head, trying to stop her tears. "No...don't be. You have nothing to do with this. I should have fought harder..."
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

"There was nothing you could do, Myka." Erik said softly, using his free hand to dig out his handkerchief for her. "But what can do is wait for him faithfully."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

"I've already been prepared for my second marriage," she said softly, wiping her eyes with his handkerchief. "Damian told me that, if Trayl was still unmarried, I could marry her so my children could be protected. She'll be my wife until Damian returns, then the lack of consummation will be used to divorce us and Damian and I will be remarried." The baby tugged on Erik's shirt and giggled. "I need you to do something for me, though...be their father figure. Help me raise them."
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Erik looked down at the baby that played with his shirt before hearing Myka's request. When he heard it he immediately brought his head up with a surprised look in his eye. "Myka..." he murmured, still in shock of what she said. "I... That's a lot you're asking from me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:37 pm

"I know," she muttered. "But they need someone...someone not me." Ben snuggled into Erik, yawning.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:07 pm

He glanced back down at the boy as he snuggled up against him, wondering if he could take on the responsibility. He was just an emotionless man with little to no hope in humanity, he thought of everything as predictable. What kind of father figure was that? "Wouldn't you prefer... anyone but me?" he said with an unsure look on his face as he watched the boy yawn.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

She shook her head. "No, it's you. The kids adore you, my brother loves you, my friends find you to be wonderful, and you were Damian's best friend. You're the only choice." Ben drifted to sleep in his arms, one of his tiny hands holding on to Erik's shirt in a tight grip.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games