Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm
"M-Mirela..." Inae took a deep breath as she watched Armus dash toward Strength. "I know I told you to stay out of Strength's way, but now... Now would be the time to step in..." Inae felt her eyelids grow heavy and her vision blur as she spoke. "Finish this..."

Closing her eyes, Inae fell forward against Mirela with a small thud, finding it difficult to stay awake.

Mirela's eyes grew wide as she suddenly felt Inae against her and brought her attention down to the tiny woman. "Inae..." Petting her hair gently, Mirela frowned and laid her down on the ground before checking to see if she was still breathing. After a few moments, Mirela picked up Love and softened her eyes before she rose to a stand.

Taking a few steps away from Inae, Mirela slowly shifted into playing position, narrowing her eyes at Armus and tracking him as he moved closer to Strength. Guiding her bow across Love's strings, Mirela prayed that her next attack would be the one to finish off Armus.

As she played, a trail of green energy formed from where Armus last stood and shot along the ground, soon reaching the ground beneath him and continued forward, remaining beneath him as he moved forward.

Behind Strength a medium-sized circle of energy began to form. From its sides shot out two more paths that spread out on Strength's left and right. As the energy began to glow and sparkle lightly, Mirela changed the melody from something fast and upbeat to something slow and somber, causing another circle of energy form above Armus's head and travel with him, a slight smirk forming on her lips as the distance between Strength and Armus became smaller.

'This should do it.''

"It's quite clear that you show loyalty, but for all the wrong reasons. You along with your comrades and your Mistress will be stopped." Strength took notice of the energy form around her yet paid it no mind seeing Inae's current state. She narrowed her eyes at Armus, clutching onto her rapier as her form slowly began to distort and revert back to its wispy form, starting from her feet.

Bringing her rapier up to guard, Strength began to speak once more as Armus came closer, her voice becoming raspy, distorting like the rest of her.

"You are no warrior."

Strength then reverted back into purple mist and faded away as Armus came only inches away from her face after Inae finally lost consciousness.

"Now!"

As the two circles aligned with each other, a green barrier formed together between them and shot out to the left and right before stretching down to the start point of the first path, the top of each side barrier forming together to block off aerial escape.

After the barrier was formed, the original pathway that Mirela had created separated into different sections. Mirela then turned the melody into something more chaotic and chuckled a bit as the first section detonated, causing a domino effect as each section detonated in rapid succession, taking out large portions of the ground leading up to Armus.

As soon as the final section detonated, taking out the largest portion of the ground, the barrier adjusted itself accordingly by stretching down to the ground. Two new clouds of energy began to form at the top and bottom of the barrier closest to Armus. When they finished forming, Mirela brought the melody into a crescendo causing fifty tiny spears to launch out of each cloud.

'I'm not done yet...'

On the end furthest away from Armus, a third cloud of energy began to form and sparkle. From this cloud a single sword of energy formed and shot toward Armus at high speeds as Mirela closed her eyes.

Mirela began to bring the melody to an end as one final cloud of energy began to form above the barrier. She slowed the tempo of the melody as the cloud finished forming and opened her eyes just in time to see a thousand tiny rose petals drift downward from the sky, some fading through the barrier to fall on the other side, others falling around it.

Finally ending the melody, Mirela lowered her bow and took a deep breath, watching the fallen petals detonate upon making contact with the ground.

"Hopefully... Hopefully that did it..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 pm
"How naive, I would have thought my foolish brother would have chosen a better pawn. You two 'envoys' were just a small bump in the long road that I've taken to assure this moment, the moment that the final verdict will be cast upon your world and the gods. Like a puppet on a string, I have toyed and played with you all. Birth killing Karma was just the first step to your demise. The fall of the deities, the deployment of my father's guard, all was my doing. Now that we've arrived here, this ancient altar, I will deliver Judgment upon this world, tearing it asunder so that I may reshape this wretched stone as I see fit. There is no good nor evil, only absolution."

"You're twisted you know that..."

Jazz coughed as he picked himself off of the ground, a pitch black orb radiating in his hand. His breathing was heavy as his eyes shone brightly. His hand slammed into a fist, dismissing the orb as he grit his teeth.

"I'm not ready to use you yet...."

"Oh, it seems Birth's lapdog has a harder head than I gave it credit for. Next time please don't get up, it'll make killer you much swifter."

"Tsuliria, you ready to go?"

Jazz nodded his head, his body sucking in light as his eyes met hers, his rage shining brightly in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander continued his onslaught as the debris and rubble slammed into Archaic, sending him flying before the puppets stabbed into him, their claws penetrating his torso. As Alexander landed, he reached up, his glasses slowly sliding from his face.

"It seems your requiem has just ended, may the shadows forever devour you."

Alexander threw his glasses to the sky, his body immediately bursting with a crimson aura. The aura seemed to flow from him like water as his eyes took on a red tint. Alexander dashed forward, his feet burying in the ground as he jumped, flipping over Archaic, a swift blow connecting with the beast's chest.

"Symphony of the Shadows, Walk forever in your nightmares."

Landing, Alexander quickly turned, his silver blade swiftly striking Archaic from behind, twenty six slashes hitting one after another. A seal was quickly cut into Archaic's back, a red glow soon emitting from the crimson blood that began to fill the crevices. As the final hit connected, Alexander brought his baton to his face, his eyes flashing once more.

"And now.....The Deliverance!"

Alexander spun, thrusting his baton forward, directly into the center of the seal. A flash shot from Archaic's body before Alexander quickly ripped the baton from the seal, his body turning as he brought the blade once more to his face, the red glint of the blade reflecting in his eyes, before throwing his arm out to his side, his glasses hitting and spinning gracefully around the blade. Archaic let out a loud a murderous cry before the seal exploded into a tower of blood, destroying the elite from the inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armus slammed his massive claws into the barrier before him, his eyes going stalwart as his fangs emerged, his beastial instincts slowly taking over. Stabbing his blade into the ground, his other clawed hand was soon burried into the ethereal barrier, sparks flying as he began to slowly rip the barrier in half. A loud beastial cry rang out as his eyes began to glow brighter, his long fangs shining in the light. Armus' wings flew out as the barrier snapped, massive torrents of wind flying in all directions. As the spears slammed into him, he let out another cry before flapping his wings once more, dashing at Mirela at a breakneck speed.

"I shall rip you to shreds pathetic being!"

Blood began to run down Armus' body as the spears planted themselves deeper, his beastial rage only fueling him farther. Bringing his massive clawed hand back, he prepared to slice the sister's to pieces. A loud thud rang out as Armus fell just inches from Mirela and Inea, his eyes going pale as he looked a last time at them. As he fell, A massive green sword protruded from his back, it's ethereal green glow stained with his blood.

"Mistress.....It seems I've failed you a second time..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am
Kalan smiled and crossed his arms before making a motion with his hand seeing Mirela was victorious.
His force lowered their arms as Kina and Pet stood up, he looked over at Archaic and lowered his head for a moment.
He straightened himself before looking up at the Altar seeing Reaper floating not to far off from it.
He turned back to his force and put his hands on his hips.
"Okay, I'm going to be honest with you guys. This is a suicide mission, most of you may not come back from this."
The leader looked back at the man before speaking.
"Aren't most missions with you suicidal...I mean the last one we did a burning building almost killed us and then there was-"
"Anyway..." Kalan said interrupting. "If any of you guys want to leave...now would be the time. I won't look at you with any less respect."
Kalan's force looked at each other and shrugging turned to leave, Kalan closed his hand into a fist before his eye twitched.
"What do you think you're doing?"
The leader turned around and started to respond when Kalan shook his head.
The force grumbled and went back into formation before Kalan rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Good to know how loyal you guys are...."
"Well you said we could leave," The leader said causing the force to nod.
"I didn't mean you could actually leave. It was a moment and you ruined it."
"Well it's not like you command us anyway, we're the tenth force and you lead the ninth force."
"No I lead the ninth and tenth force since Yosa was normally with Nola. I just didn't mention you guys since you're never around."
The leader looked around before speaking again.
"Where is the ninth force anyway?"
"They're dead."

Kalan's forces started to leave again but stopped hearing Kalan yell to get back into attention.
Putting his hand under his chin he thought for a moment as his force talked amongst themselves, Kalan snapped his fingers and turned to them.
"Hey you guys know that babes like guys who save the world right?"
Kalan's force turned their attention back onto Kalan before straightening themselves.
Kalan put his hand over his face and shook his head.
"Can't believe that worked...."
Kalan turned and pointed to the Altar before speaking again.
"Go for a better tomorrow and more babes then you can count!"

Kalan's forces ran past him making their way to the Altar thrusting their fist into the air and cheering.
"My entire force is one Luck...I can't explain the amount of disappoint that gives me."

Kina grew her butterfly wings as Pet started flapping her own wings, the two hovered slightly off the ground and turned to Kalan.
"Kalan we'll meet you up there," Kina said nodding at him.
Kalan held his hand up and walked over to Mirela before smiling at her, Kina looked over at Mirela and smiled.
"I knew you were strong enough...you have my blessing."
Kina and Pet lifted high into the sky and made their way to the Altar.

Kalan looked over at Inae before his two clones left his body, they walked over to her before leaning over her and putting their hands on each other shoulders.
They formed a white and pink barrier around her before Kalan spoke.
"Until she wakes up that should keep her safe."

Kalan looked back over at the stairs watching his force run up them, a white aura circled around his body as he put his hands behind his head.
"Nothing to do but move forward."
Kalan looked over at Mirela before a small smile formed on his face.
"We'll rise or fall together so let's give it our all okay!"

Kalan lowered his head before an explosion of energy surrounded his body, his hair grew to his back taking on a red color.
He pointed towards the sky as his eyes took on a yellow color before bringing his hand down and pointing ahead as the energy burst from his body.
"Raging Soul pushes me forward!"
White hellfire circled Kalan's body as he grinned his long hair fluttering behind him.
"Alongside Justice and Love."
Kalan turned to Mirela his fangs protruding out of his mouth.
"Let's get going."

Kalan turned and ran towards the Altar at a moderate pace so he wouldn't leave Mirela too far behind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria closed her eyes hearing Judgment's reasoning and her involvement.
She flexed her hand as the darkness returned to it, before opening her eyes as Jazz spoke to her.
She glared at Judgment as the darkness in her hand formed into a long dark scythe.
Envy remained in it's dormant state behind her as a white chain wrapped around the hilt.
The blade was completely black while the hilt was white, a light and dark aura circled it as Tsuliria lifted it up and rested it on her shoulder.
"It's annoying," Tsuliria said. "To deal with all of these matters....I don't care about the world nor do I care about humanity...I only want to protect my family. Everything else is a waste of time."

Tsuliria reached up and put her hand over her face before taking in a deep breath to try and calm the irritation slowly rising.
"I'm sure if Kalan was here he'd make some speech about destroying evil or something and defending the weak. Just the fact that you irritate me is enough reason to bury you."

Tsuliria lowered her scythe and gripped it with both hands as she moved her foot back before darkness hovered around her body, her shadow and the ones around her slowly forming at her feet.
"Jazz I'm ready whenever you are."

Kina and Pet landed on top of the Altar as Kalan's forces made it to the top.
Kina landed and summoned her butterflies while orbs hovered around Pet's body.
Tsuliria glanced back at Kina and Pet before focusing back on Judgment.
"It figures Kalan's late."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 am
Mirela let out a deep breath as Armus fell before bringing her attention to Kalan. Giving a small nod she smiled softly, deciding just not to question things after witnessing his sudden transformation. She glanced over to Inae's unconscious body and seeing the barrier around her convinced her that she would be safe.

"You know Kalan, I still owe you a date." Mirela chuckled a little as she clutched Love to her chest and hurried off after Kalan, trying her best to keep up with his pace but finding it to be a little difficult. However with much effort she found herself to be just a few feet behind him.

As she ran she looked past Kalan toward the altar and scrunched her nose a bit. "We're a little late it seems," Bringing her attention back to Kalan, Mirela pulled Love tighter against her chest as they approached the bottom of the altar and began to ascend. "It doesn't seem like its by much, though... Looks like the real fun is about to begin." Smiling a little, Mirela began to think back to each moment she had spent with Kalan ever since she met him upon arriving to the first village.

'I don't want to lose that... Any of it. More importantly, I don't want to lose the man that shares those memories with me...'

As Mirela continued to run, a few tears welled up in her eyes and flowed off of her cheeks, breaking apart in the wind behind her. "Kalan I don't think I can just tell you enough about how much I love you and about how much you've made me happy... If we do die here, which I have faith that we won't, I'll be alright knowing that it would be by your side."

Bringing her attention back up the group as they began to close in on them, Mirela took yet another deep breath.

'I guess this is it, then. The fate of the world rests on everyone's shoulders...'

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm
"The final act begins now.....please, be safe and return our beloved world back to one of peace."

Jazz planted his hands in his pockets as he began to walk forward towards Judgment, his eyes fixated on her. A small smile had formed on Birth's face as she and the other deities watched on from the heavens, Jazz resembling his-self from the field, where everything had begun. His inner light began to shine brightly within him, consuming everything inside of him. His eyes glinted with a white tint, their red sheen reflecting everyone that had gathered.

"We've all been through hell, we've lost so much in a matter of days. Cities, loved ones, even bits of our self, and for what? I'm tired of being expected to save this world only to have more death. So now I'm not going to fight you as an envoy, but as Jazz Kobayashi."

Jazz' jacket flared up, dancing with each word he spoke, his deep sealed rage slowly coming to the surface as his light danced inside him. A final click rang over the crowd as his foot hit the altar before a laugh filled the air.

"Oh really now!? And what is it you, Mr. Kobayashi, hope to accomplish from all of this? Even if you manage to kill me, you'll still be playing the hero, acting as a pawn for my sister."

A small smirk came over his face as Alexander joined them atop the altar, his glasses glinting on his face.

"That is where you're wrong. As of now...the envoys of light and darkness no longer exist, there is no war between the two sides. As of now...there is only you and the Envoys of Humanity. Each of us here will be the one's to take you down."

Jazz gave a small nod as his eyes met Alexander, their eyes locking as a grin came over Alexander's face.

"Well then...now that the actors are all here, let us perform the final Cadenza."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm
Yama walked up to the group and stood on the far end on the left side. He never thought his training would take him as far as saving the world, but yet... here he is.

Smirking, he cracked his knuckles as he prepared for the final fight. Looking at his fellow comrades, he smiled.

"I hope we all stay in contact after we save the world..."

Multiple thoughts raced through his mind as he looked towards Judgment. Nodding to himself, he knew he was ready for what would be one of the hardest fights in his life.  

Masaruu

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm
Tsuliria chuckled and held her hand out a small smile on her face as Jazz spoke.
"Well said," she said before her smile faded. "It seems everyone's here now."

Kalan crawled up the last stairs and rubbed his back before looking up at Judgment.
He caught his breath for a moment before extending his arm pointing his finger at her.
"Justice and Love is something you cannot judge Judgment! You will fall here by our combined strength! Justice will prevail in the end!"

Tsuliria glanced back at Kalan before raising her hand causing her darkness to rise into the air before circling into two spheres of darkness.
"Enough talk let's get started."

Kina held her hand out and closed her eyes as her butterflies flew behind her forming into one giant one.
"Right behind you Liria."
Pet held her arm out causing two pentagrams to appear side by side at her feet.
Amora and Erala lifted from the portals and held their hands out before a grin formed on Pet's face.
"To support Master's wish, I will use all my strength."

"Go wild.....there's nothing left but to move forward."
Reaper thought looking at everyone.

Tsuliria lowered her arm and for a split second a vision of Linora appeared behind her before fading.
"Release Limitation..."
The two spheres of darkness exploded into giant towers of darkness crashing into the altar below as Tsuliria extend her hand towards Judgment.
"Beginning preparation for the final scripture. Henra! First Eye! Remembrance!"

Henra's hand shot out of the ground below Tsuliria lifting her high into the air.
Tsuliria jumped off Henra's hand as her axe appeared in the air high above Tsuliria.
Running up the handle of the axe she reached the blade and placed her hand on it causing thousands of dark lines to run along the axe as the towers released a dark glow.
"Banishment!"

The dark lines exploded into the air as Tsuliria forced the axe to turn the top facing Judgment before firing off twenty giant red beams of energy. The lines threw down hundreds of child sized blasts alongside the beams.
A few collided with each other creating giant blasts of corrupt red energy as the rest rained down towards Judgment.

The towers grew giant red eyes before firing out two pillars of red and black hellfire towards Judgment as giant black skulls flew next to the pillars.

The axe and towers faded before Tsuliria extended her hand and fired one last beam of darkness at Judgment before sitting on her scythe.
"Keep it going everyone. I doubt that's enough to stop her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kina pointed towards Judgment causing the butterfly to flap it's wings causing hundreds of butterflies to come out of it's wings.
The butterflies flew high into the air and grouped together before flying down towards Judgment.
The butterflies spun amongst each other before firing a giant violet beam of energy.
Forcing themselves into the beam they spun within it shooting out smaller beams towards Judgment from the sides of the larger ones.
"Pet, keep it going!"

Pet snapped her fingers causing Amora and Erala to run forward.
Erala made an upward motion with her fingers causing pillars of water to explode from the ground as Amora started gathering darkness in her hands.

Erala held her arms to the side and brought her hands together causing four drills of water to close in on Judgment from both sides.
Amora shot the darkness out of her hand causing eight lines of darkness to fly towards Judgment, the lines formed into dark spikes as they neared her flying alongside the water.

"We're not dying here...we'll stay by each other sides even longer Mirela," Kalan said this and smiled at her.
Kalan turned to his forces and nodded as they drew their swords, Kalan grinned and held his arms out causing white hellfire to surround them.
"Go and build a better future!"
His forces stared at each other and rubbed the back of their heads causing Kalan to continue.
"The babes too I guess...are you ready!"
His men cheered and Kalan turned and making a throwing motion caused the hellfire to wrap around his forces.
His forces flew off the ground and towards Judgment bringing their swords back as they flew next to the giant energy beams and slashed downwards towards Judgment.

Kalan held his hand up causing white hellfire to fly up into the air and form behind him.
The hellfire formed into a figure as Kalan grinned and held both his arms out.
"Enamored Armageddon! Go!"
The hellfire formed a giant cape behind the figure, the cape fluttered as a bearded broad chested men opened his eyes and looked down towards Judgment.
The man held his arms out as Kalan pointed towards the sky, spinning his body Kalan pointed at Judgment before the man nodded.

Giant explosions of white hellfire erupted from his hands and fell towards the earth but avoided touching the ground before forming upwards.
The two hellfire formed into one giant pillar of hellfire that flew up at Judgment from the ground.
Kalan closed his hand into a fist and punched forward grinning.
"Justice knows no limitation!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Mirela reached the top of the altar not too long after Kalan. The climb didn't tire her out much, but she knew that now was not the time to take any sort of a break.

She watched as everyone unleashed their attacks and jumped a bit, however thinking back to what Kalan had told her brought a smile to her face. Replacing what was left of her fear with courage, Mirela moved into playing position as a small smirk made its way onto her lips. 'I'm looking forward to it, Kalan...'

Mirela began to play a melody. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes once green energy began to form in the darkened clouds above Judgment. In the middle of it all, a bright, shining focus point began to form as Mirela brought a sudden dynamic increase to the melody.

Opening her eyes, Mirela slowly began to decrescendo, causing the focus point to shine throughout the sky. After a few moments, the focus point began to pulse before shooting out four large waves of energy toward Judgment, each wave shooting out a hundred spears.

The focus point pulsed one last time before launching out a flurry of spears from the top of it, creating a fountain of sorts. As the spears spread out and began to descend toward the ground, they slowed and angled themselves to lock onto Judgment's position before rapidly moving toward her.

"There's no point in ending the assault now, is there?"

Chuckling, Mirela watched as the focus point released its last set of spears before it began to shake. It expanded slightly before releasing a veil of energy, causing it to twist and descend toward Judgment.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:55 pm
"Child's Play."

Judgment jumped forward, the twenty beams slamming into the altar where she once stood, throwing debris and rubble into the air. Her yellow eye began to glow as her emotions remained stoic, a loud roar bellowing out in the skies above. Judgment flew into Kalan's men, her hands smacking their swords to the side before launching each man into the air, into the trajectory of Mirela's sea of spears. Jazz leapt into the air, running up the rubble that flew through the air as his eyes began to glow.

"Alexander!"

Alexander nodded before removing his glasses once more, jumping as his aura exploded from his body. Both leapt into the air as Alexander began slashing with his baton, deflecting the spear rain as he flew over Kalan's men. Jazz fired a massive shot over Kalan's men that burst into butterflies, each exploding as the spears hit. Bright flashes of light exploded overhead as Mirela's spears each were dispatched. Jazz pointed a finger to the sky before a large orb formed at the tip.

"How bout a combo? Butterfly Rain!"

The shot went off, A hundred light butterflies exploding from it as they joined Kina's, Jazz' butterflies flying down, spiraling around the beam that headed for Judgment.

As Judgment landed, she gave a small scoff as she leapt once more, gripping Alexander, throwing him into the path of the two water drills as three keystones in the shapes of crosses began to circle around Judgment. Alexander's feet slammed into the ground before he quickly brandished his baton, his puppets flying to his sides, the drills slamming into them.

"Not that easily."

Judgment hit the ground once more, bringing her hand up as the keystones flew up, circling around her hand. A massive black beam shot into the sky, devouring Jazz' and Kina's attack. Judgment slowly turned as her eye caught glimpse of Kalan's hell fire followed by the lines of darkness.

"Fools"

Judgment held out her hand, a massive keystone appearing and slamming into the ground. As the hellfire hit, it split into two, sending two columns flying at both Jazz and Alexander who were still on the ground. As the dark lines slammed into the cross, they were absorbed, causing the cross to shine a bit, it's blackness now gleaming.

"Enough! Etude of the Damned! Dance my puppets!"

Alexander dashed forward, his puppets following close behind. As the hell fire approached, he jumped, the flames passing under him, aimed at the trio who stood behind him. His puppets began to dance around him as he flew through the air, his eyes glowing a faint red. As he landed, he thrust his baton forward, his puppets hitting the ground in a mad dash, their eyes glowing bright red as their claws shot from their hands. A loud screech rang out as they swung at Judgment, Alexander conducting them with his silver baton.

"Allow me to show you why I am the Maestro of the Damned!"

Judgment leaned back dodging the two slashes as one of the puppets slammed it's other hand into the ground, spinning as two blades ripped from it's legs, both aimed at Judgment. Catching the blades, she flipped over the puppet, slamming a hand into it causing it to fly, still spinning. A smirk came over Alexander as his baton danced, causing the puppet to turn and continue it's flight at Judgment while the other started slashing ferociously. Judgment dodged each blow by leaning left and right before jumping, the spinning puppet slamming into the other.

"Is that all?"

"Far from it!"

Jazz leapt into the air and began firing off spears in a barrage of explosions. His jacket danced behind him as his eyes began to glow, his inner light exploding as his wings revealed themselves, the blasts slowly growing bigger with each spear.

"Sixth Spear! Gungnir, Pierce the darkness!"

A final spear formed in Jazz' hands as the explosions continued below. He launched his spear into the flurry as a tower of light exploded into the heavens.

"You'll have to try much harder I'm afraid."

Judgment slowly walked from the tower, her arms crossed in front of her, her glowing eye shining through the blinding light.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm
Kina spread her arms creating a huge butterfly that caught Kalan's forces, the men looked back and thanked Kina before the leader of the unit pointed forward.
The butterfly fired a large violet beam from it's antenna towards Judgment as it flew around the altar.

Tsuliria's eyes narrowed before she fell off her scythe and fell towards the earth.
"Second Eye Suffering!"

Tsuliria's scythe let off a dark glow as Tsuliria landed on the butterfly as it flew under her.
She looked back at Judgment as her scythe divided into hundreds of copies, the scythes hovered high in the air as Tsuliria drew darkness into her body.

She pointed down at Judgment causing all the scythes to turn their top part to Judgment before building energy.
Tsuliria summoned a sphere of darkness and threw it high into the air before jumping into the air.

The scythes released their charged energy into one giant beam of massive energy that flew towards Judgment releasing smaller sparks of energy that were absorbed by the sphere in the air.

The sphere in the air sparked before releasing a massive storm of dark thunder that crashed down into the altar before flying towards Judgment.

Tsuliria turned her body as she reached the sea of scythes. Grabbing scythes into both hands she continuously spun.
Releasing darkness from her body she stopped turning and hurled two scythes at Judgment creating two spinning blades of darkness that grew as they traveled.

Eyes appeared around Tsuliria before she looked down at Kina and nodded as her scythes fell and stuck into the altar.

Kina returned the nod to Tsuliria before looking at Pet.
Flapping her wings Pet lifted into the air as Amora and Erala vanished from sight.
She summoned a sphere into her hand as Kina focused her butterflies around the eyes.
Pet crushed the sphere in her hand causing it to glow red, once Kina gathered enough butterflies she closed her hand into a fist.

The butterflies flew alongside the eyes before turning around dozens of eyes appearing on their wings as Kina extended her arm in front of her.
The eyes on the butterflies opened before an explosion of energy burst from them and flew towards Judgment in corkscrews of violet energy.

Pet threw the red energy into the distance before a giant red pentagram appeared.
Yosliv roared before his upper half burst from it, he opened his mouth as red energy gathered within it.
Pet made a motion before Yosliv released the built up energy towards the altar as a corrupt red beam. The energy destroyed the land itself as it homed in on Judgment.
Yosliv went back into into the portal as Pet focused more energy into her body.

Kalan ran up to Mirela and watched as the butterfly circled back around.
"Mirela, I'm going to attack her, attack with me alright."

With that Kalan jumped into the air and landed on the butterfly and guided it higher into the air as his forces continued to fire beams at Judgment.
Kalan closed his eyes as the remnant energy around him entered his body as small orbs.
He grit his teeth as sparks of energy started to grow around him before opening his eyes.
He jumped into the air and gripped his wrist before bringing his hand back.
While doing so two mirages of himself appeared next to him, one pointed it's hand to the sky.
"Get ready Mirela! Double the justice!"

Kalan and his mirage fired giant white and dark beams of energy at Judgment as the other mirage fired a white sphere into the air.
The sphere exploded into hundreds of tiny spheres that fired smaller concentrated beams towards Judgment.

Kalan vanished leaving a mirage to continue the white beams trajectory as he appeared next to Mirela.
He smiled at her before turning his attention back to Judgment.
"I'll let you name it,"

Kalan extended his hand as tiny white pentagrams appeared around his body, he pointed towards Judgment as the pentagrams glowed.
He let out a loud yell before the pentagrams spun around him rapidly sending out dozens of medium sized beams as Judgment.

Reaper floated nearby with his arms crossed watching the battle, his eyes let off a red glow as the battle continued.
"These...are your creations sister. I had forgotten how determined they can get."
Reaper chuckled a little as he kept his attention on the battle.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am
Mirela smiled a bit and gave a nod. "You got it!" Continuing her melody, Mirela watched the focus point from before vanish. Immediately afterward, green energy began to burst out from around her feet before rising up and spiraling around each concentrated beam that had fired at Judgment.

As Mirela continued to play, dozens of tiny flowers began to appear in the air around Judgment. They gracefully maneuvered around her while spinning slowly, glowing brighter after each rotation.

By their fourth rotation, each flower simultaneously burst into a large storm of petals, each one of them flying towards Judgment.

Smiling a little more, Mirela thought of a name that she thought would be suitable for such an attack. She told herself that it had to be a name relating to the both of them, and after some short and careful thinking, she finally decided on a name.

"Sonata of Justice!"

As she went to bring an end to her melody, Mirela decided to end her collaboration attack with Kalan with something a little flashy. So as she brought the melody into a final crescendo, Mirela brought what was left of the energy veil from her previous attack into a single rose bud that was ready to track Judgment's movement.

After a few moments, the rose bud quickly bloomed with a bright green flash, a large beam firing out from the center before rapidly moving in Judgment's direction.

Taking a few steps back, Mirela ceased her melody and took a small bow before turning her attention to Kalan. "So, does that name work?" Chuckling a little, Mirela brought her attention back to Judgment without waiting for an answer, figuring that he would tell her how she did after the fight was over.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm
Judgment gave a small smirk as she stepped forward, vanishing as the tower of light settled behind her. Reappearing inches from Mirela's face, she let off a soft chuckle as her hand held the woman's chin.

"You laugh even in the face of your own death? Such beauty wasted on such a vile creature, please allow me to strip you of that wastful shell."

Judgment's eye flashed as it began to glow, her hair now dancing as black flames enveloped both her and Mirela. An explosion went off as the two disappeared, a laugh ringing out as they reappeared high above the altar. Mirela's blouse was caught in Judgment's vice like grip as the massive beam of Yosliv inched ever closer. Kalan's onslaught slammed into the ground throwing more of the altar high into the air as the sheer power of Yosliv's beam held them in the air. As Tsuliria's barrage of beams rerouted, Judgment threw Mirela down, back towards the altar and in the path of the beams.

"Damn it Mirela! Loyalty!"

Jazz' body flashed as Diligence once again etched itself on Loyalty. As Jazz dashed up the rubble towards Mirela, Judgment gave a small chuckle, her hand slowly coming up to her eyepatch as her wicked smile met Reaper.

"Jazz! That eyepatch cannot come off, behind it is the end of this world as well as ours!"

"It figures..."

Jazz quickly leapt throw the air, grabbing Mirela as the beams grazed him from all sides. Jazz quickly turned, his feet slamming into a flying boulder as the time counted down in his head before Yosliv's beam destroyed everything below.

"3....

Jazz vaulted into the air as more explosions went off down below, throwing more rubble into the air. Both his and Mirela's body began to glow softly as Jazz began to flap his wings, pushing their speed higher.

"2...."

Judgment let out one last laugh as her eyepatch slowly began to move up, a bright black light escaping from it. Jazz quickly dropped Mirela, sending her plummeting to the ground below. Jazz hand began to glow brightly as it slammed into Judgment, her hand flying back from her eyepatch.

"1, Just in time!"

Yosliv's blast hit the altar, shattering it as it sent everyone flying. Alexander quickly ran up the shattered rubble, snagging Mirela out of the air as she continued to fall. Judgment gripped Jazz' wrist, launching him into the air, quickly following, up into the dark clouds above. Alexander gave a slight sigh as he carried the 'dead weight' up into the air above.

High above the earth hovered a massive dragon, this was Cataclysm. His body seemed to wrap miles around the center, a massive island that he sustained in the air. Dark lightning struck below, illuminating the massive dragon and the ancient ruins that rested upon the island. Their archaic pillars lay dilapidated around the cathedral that made up most of the ruins, it's massive stain glass window concealing the dark secrets of the world behind it's massive stone doors.

Jazz slammed into the back of the massive dragon as the strong winds blew him back, causing him to slide along the dragon. Judgment stood, waiting atop Cataclysm's head, it's massive yellow eyes glowing brightly as dark clouds concealed it's head.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Tsuliria grabbed the arm of a screaming Kalan as she jumped off her scythes that flew up with the altar's explosion.
Landing on her original scythe she set Kalan down on it as Kina and Pet flew past them after the others.
Kalan looked towards the sky and closed his hand into a fist, a dark aura started to circle around his body.
Tsuliria put her hand on Kalan shoulder before shaking her head.
"Calm down," Tsuliria said. "It'll be hard to protect her if you're driven by your anger."

Kalan closed his eyes letting the aura fade before nodding, he smiled at Tsuliria only to receive a glare in return as they reached Cataclysm.
Tsuliria and Kalan jumped off her scythe onto Cataclysm landing next to Jazz.
Kina flew up with Pet alongside Kalan's forces a few feet back.

"It's a good thing Jazz stopped her, that would have ended badly."
Tsuliria put her hand to her head hearing Reaper as he lifted through the clouds in the distance.
"I forgot why father gave her the apocalypse...I think it was a birthday present or something"

Tsuliria reached up and rubbed the bridge of her nose before holding her arm out summoning her scythe.
"Kalan help me out. Final eye! Forgiveness!"

Envy flew from Tsuliria and into the air, Tsuliria extended her arms as Kalan jumped into the air after it.
Envy let off a bright glow before the seven blades formed a ring in the air above her.
Kalan landed on the Kina's butterfly with his forces they flew over it.
An explosion of darkness shot down towards Tsuliria as a light explosion shot up into the butterfly before Kalan drew it into his body.
"Valadres and Kulis combination!"

Kalan's held his palm towards Judgment and fired a large white beam that sparked with corrupt energy as it traveled towards Judgment.
Tsuliria gripped her scythe with both hands before swinging it in Judgment's direction.
Five vertical waves of dark energy traveled along Cataclysm towards Judgment.

Kalan rotated his hand directing the beam causing it to collide with the vertical waves, the waves were absorbed by the corrupt energy as Tsuliria and Kalan pointed towards the sky.

The white beam shot high into the sky crackling with dark energy before forming a swirl in the air.
"Affectionate Justice Shot!"

Tsuliria's eye twitched before she closed her hand into a fist as Kalan made a punching motion forward a with grin on his face.
The area around the swirl cracked before a rift opened in reality, torrents of hellfire poured out of the holes before the swirl formed into a large multicolored sphere.

The hellfire was absorbed into the sphere before the cracks closed back up as the sphere glowed brightly.

Tsuliria crossed her arms as the sphere shot out ten torrents of hellfire towards Judgment.
Kalan smiled and looked at his forces who put their hands over their heads and flew in the opposite direction as the sphere exploded firing down hundreds of small spheres towards Judgment alongside the hellfire.

Tsuliria took in a deep breath as a small white glow radiated from her body.
"Sorry Kina. I'm going to pull a little from you."
Kalan jumped off the butterfly as his aura burst into hellfire that circled around his arms as he hovered in the air, his hair fluttered in the wind as he looked down at the battlefield.
"I hope this works."

White lightning started to spark along Kalan's body as he faded out of existence for a moment before reappearing again.
He yelled as a large burst of energy exploded from him and pierced the clouds as he started building up energy.

Pet looked up at Kalan before sprinting forward as Kina closed her eyes feeling Tsuliria pull on her.
Kina held her arm out causing purple energy to flow into Tsuliria as Pet jumped off Cataclysm before throwing a red orb down.
Vislin appeared shortly after next to Cataclysm before Pet landed on his back.
Due to the strain on her he was smaller than normal and wasn't even half Cataclysm's size but Pet pet his neck as he turned towards Judgment.

Pet made an upward motion with her hand causing a giant wall with Yosliv's face to appear in front of Tsuliria before Vislin moved in front of Kalan.
Pet pointed down towards Judgment causing Vislin to build up hellfire in his mouth.
Vislin fired a tornado of black hellfire that ran along Cataclysm towards Judgment as Pet pat Vislin before he faded into black smoke.

Pet hovered in front of Kalan with her arms crossed ignoring his yelling as she looked down at Kina.
Kina breathed heavily as she lowered her hand causing the flow to stop, Kalan's forces hovered next to her and made a spot for her to climb on.

She thanked them before jumping on, they lifted into the sky along with Kalan leaving Tsuliria and the others on Cataclysm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 pm
As Mirela was handled in the air by Judgment, Jazz, and then finally Alexander, she let out a loud, ear-piercing cry. "K-Kalan!!" Clutching tightly onto Love to make sure she didn't drop it, Mirela felt tears well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks. However once she was able to get away from Alexander, she quickly moved away and stood on her own two feet, her legs beginning to tremble.

"R-Remind me... Remind me to thank you both for that..."

Taking a deep breath, Mirela wiped her eyes on her arm as she regained her composure. She stood tall as she moved back into playing position, narrowing her eyes in Judgment's direction. "You however... You'll pay!"

'I don't want that to happen to anyone else...'

Mirela began to play once more. As she played, a circle of green energy began to form around her feet while dozens more began to form in the air around her in the shape of a large dove.

As she jumped the melody up a few octaves and added a little bit of vibrato to her melody, the circle around her feet began to lift away, separating into a dozen doves before they each flew into the air, rising high above the dove shaped energy that had started to sparkle.

Moments later, the dove shaped energy burst apart into hundreds of doves, each of them cutting through the wind and speeding towards Judgment along with the doves from before.

'How much can she actually take...?'

As Mirela's melody came to an end, she kept her attention forward, watching and waiting to see if Judgment would be able to handle the new oncoming barrage of attacks.

--------------------

As the battle between the saviors of the world and Judgment continued, Inae remained unconscious, her breathing soft and her expression gentle.

The younger Lovel began to stir, her nose scrunching and her tiny hands twitching slightly.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 am
"Come Cataclysm, show them your power."

Cataclysm opened it's massive mouth, letting out a thunderous roar, the shockwaves blowing the clouds away to reveal the beast's true massive form. It's body constantly moved, coiling around the ancient sanctuary that it guarded. As it's roar rang out, a massive red orb formed in it's mouth, blinking and flashing before a giant beam ripped through the skies. Mirela's doves were quickly incinerated as the beam blasted through, white explosions adding to it as Tsuliria and Kalan's barrage was quickly dispatched.

A small chuckle rang out over the destruction as Judgment once again met eyes with her brother.

"Is this the best they have to offer dear brother? I must say I'm quite displeased with your playthings."

Jazz grit his teeth as he stood, his jacket flaring back from the force of Cataclysm's blast. As he tried to asses the situation, it hit him what must be done.

"Tsuliria, get everyone ready to hit her with everything, we'll only get one shot at this...then again i'm not even sure it'll work."

Gripping Loyalty, he tighten the glove on his hand, it's blue seal still glowing as his eyes glinted with light. He gave a slight hop, tapping his shoes against the back of Cataclysm before dashing forward, his Jacket dancing in the wind behind him. Small explosions trailed behind Jazz as he dropped spears up Cataclysm's back, each lighting up the skies as the massive dragon roared once more. Judgment turned, a small smirk forming on her face as she lifted her hand, hundreds of keystones floating behind her, her eye flashing yellow. With a swift motion the keystones flew out, each firing black beams. Jazz only returned the smirk as he crossed his arms, twelve shining spears held between his knuckles. A barrage of beams and spears flew out up Cataclysm's back as Jazz made his way up.
"Pathetic woman....."

Alexander landed atop Cataclysm, his aura causing him to glow slightly. As be approached the ruins, his baton flew up, deflecting a beam back into a keystone causing it to explode. A small scoff left him as his eyes met the head of Cataclysm.

"Perhaps...You are the power I'm looking for..."

"Well then, It's far past the time to end this game."

Judgment once more reached for her eyepatch, slowly lifting it, her body began to flash as the bright energy began to flow once more. As the eyepatch slowly lifted, her eye came into view. It's blue color seemed to devour the light as a distinct seal lay within it. The seal began to spin as the earth itself shook, black cracks shooting across the land.

"End Game."

A loud smack rang out as time itself seemed to stop. Judgment's eye widened as a look of sheer disgust came over her. Inches from her, Jazz slowly lifted his head, his breathing heavy and short as he met face to face with the deity of destruction.

"I don't think so."

"You.....Dare to touch me!?"

A fist planted into Jazz' abdomen, a loud crack ringing out as his ribs shattered. Judgment pressed more into the punch, her rage and disgust prominent. As Jazz hunched over, his body began to let off a small aura of light, his body shaking as he began to laugh.

"...Got you.."

Jazz stood, his eyes blank as his form burst into a ball of light. A yell rang out over the area as the real Jazz leapt through the air, his glowing fist slamming into Judgment's arm as she rose to block. Jazz pushed off, spinning and slamming his leg into her, breaking her guard before throwing a spear. Judgment stumbled a bit before swinging her arm, deflecting the spear.

"You're blocking the wrong one!"

The sphere that was one of Jazz' clones bolted forward, slamming into Judgment, sending her flying into the air. Her eye began to glow as she grit her teeth. Jazz landed, pointed an open hand towards Judgment before slamming it shut, causing the orb to expand, sealing her within an orb of light. Black lightning shot from Jazz' hand as he struggled to keep hold on the enraged deity.

"Now! Mirela...Spear Cage!"

With his spare hand, Jazz threw a massive orb towards the restrained Judgment. With a loud flash, a hundred spears flew in the air, surrounding the orb in a massive sphere, all pointed inward.

"Jazz...We can't assist that much...You'll only have one shot at this. We're going to lend you our power."

High in the heavens, the deities all stood around Birth's window to the world, all praying for a good outcome to this battle. As Birth began to glow a soft blue, her wings emerged, filling the room with soft feathers.

"Please, make sure you tell her how bad her mechanics are heart "

Seven gave a small grunt as Virtue also began to grow, his head shaking slightly.

"Don't think that I need the assistance of a feeble human..."

Force pushed his pride to the side as his body gave off a small purple tint adding to the slowly growing well.

"Why do I have to do it? I don't even kno-...."

"Please accept our power Mister Envoy"

Lunes gave a small smile as Soles rubbed the back of his head, their bodies joining the others.

"Brother....Please help them to save not only their world...but ours..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces