Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Alex stayed at the hot springs for a while thinking, mostly. 'This is such a weird school.' he thought, though there were many other things. Some were useless thoughts while others could actually mean something. After about an hour, he got out, dried off, pulled on his clothes and started to walk back to the dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm
Katiana, taitto, and kino arrive with towels on and their clothes under their arms. " oii, katto-san, you need to cut your long damn hair already!" taitto complained. * " Shut up, your hair is just as long!" katiana said back. * "oii, you to shut up im trying to relax!" yelled kino. * The girls dropped their towels and clothes in a pile and got in. Kino put a rag on her head and sunk down till her chin touched the water. * Katiana smiled as she checked how her boobs were bigger then the girls. " D cup." taitto said looking at katiana's, blushing. * tomoyokai walked by the girls and smiled. " Im here with a new friend." she said. * jalirfy got in and scared kino. " Oh god! Warn us when you come man! Don't get to close to us girls!" kino yelled at him. * jalirfy smirked. " Not like i want to." he said sinking in.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm
The cat got lost in the changing room and feel in a small puddle.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm
Tomoyokai didnt see the cat and went to go look for it, then she found it and picked it up while wearing her towel. " Are you okay?" she asked looking for a injury. * katiana snapped her fingers and made a cat safe area right next to the spring, it had food and fun stuff, then she made a slide on the other side. " There, now itll be fun." katiana said smileing at her work.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 pm
The cat meowed happily.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 pm
tomoyokai smiled then kissed the cat and placed it in the cat safe area so it could play. She drppoed her towel down in the pile and got in the hotspring. * Taitto started splashing jalirfy and he splashed back, the girls laughed at them and splashed eachother. * tomoyokai smiles and relaxes. she starts to use her magic and makes drawings in the sky that come to life like a 3D movie, it was a movie of all of them playing like that when they were kids. when they were all stuck in the demon world.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 pm
He looked at the twol blushed madly and then ran to a corner.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm
Tomoyokai thought for a second then smiled. " i never got to ask for your name." she said talking in the cat's head. " i can understand you when we talk inside eachothers minds." she said to him.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm
the cat nodded and thought. "I'm JJ."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:57 pm
"nice to meet you jj. im glad i made a new friend and i hope your haveing fun." tomoyokai said to him.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm
JJ meowed happly and nodded.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 pm
She giggled. "good." Then her eyes turned pure white and she made the sky dark, and made fireworks explode in the sky. A cool breeze made her hair sway as she watched the sky.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm
Still in his corner JJ stard at the preety sky.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 pm
Shinzo took all his cloths and placed them into his bottomless hoodie. After placing a towel to the side for later, he slide into the waters.
" Ah...just what I need....a relaxing dip..."

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 am
jewel jasmine and melissa had gotten out of the boys arms halfway through and were running so fast they were dragging the guys. stopping the girls fell down giggling as jasmine looked at jewel "lizzie you realize that soon you will have to stop getting into fights." she said as jewels face showed great shock "but one dont call me lizzie and two why" "pregnant people dont fight goddamnit!" she growled as melissa and jewel shrank back but jewel was of anger as she stood up "i can take care of myself since while you were pampered by grandma i was fending for myself always a misfit a family didnt want" she said fighting to keep her voice even as melissa stood up hugging jewel "my jewel we love you"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games