Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:35 pm
StriderHayato
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Someone needs to get their facts straight. Halo 2 was rushed. Bungie has even stated that it was. They actually said it could've been better.
I think everyone said it could've been better... Well, everyone aside from the usual hardcore, "WHAT!!1! HWO COUDL U SAY TAHT HALO2 ISNT PERFICT!! ITS TEH BEST GAEM IN TEH WRLD! SO STFU!!1!1"

I get so sick and tired when people say Halo 2 is the best game, but they never give reasons as to why so. This doesn't prove that they know the game, but instead it shows how much of a noob they are.

I've never played any of the Halo games nor do I really want to...I just don't see what the hype is all about....

...also I think we're starting to get a little off-topic... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Well, if we stayed on topic the whole time this thread would be abandoned for this long period with no updates for RE5.

But yes, point being... Not all games that are pushed back are good. Some games are still rushed and suck...
But also, Capcom would not allow a major RE title to be pushed back unless it was for a good reason.

Or in Konami's case, a selfish reason. They're pushing MGS4 to 2008... From what I understand, their excuse is, "We're making too much money, we'll leave that one major title for next year."  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, if we stayed on topic the whole time this thread would be abandoned for this long period with no updates for RE5.

But yes, point being... Not all games that are pushed back are good. Some games are still rushed and suck...
But also, Capcom would not allow a major RE title to be pushed back unless it was for a good reason.

Or in Konami's case, a selfish reason. They're pushing MGS4 to 2008... From what I understand, their excuse is, "We're making too much money, we'll leave that one major title for next year."

Since when did making too much money pose a problem to released one of the most anticipated games ever? I think MGS4 is what's going to save the PS3.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 pm
Well, I think they think like this, "We have too many good titles coming out this year, we need to save something for next year" maybe because they don't have many games in plans, and you know how important these quarterly profits are.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chingrato

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:27 pm
StriderHayato
Biohazard EXTREME

Since when did making too much money pose a problem to released one of the most anticipated games ever? I think MGS4 is what's going to save the PS3.
Konami just doesn't want to admit that a few months after their major release of MGS4 on the ps3 they're releasing it on the Wii also. That's the real reason why they pushed it back so that they could degrade the graphics to fit the Wii is the Ps3 version doesn't sell bc people won't buy PS3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Kurt-x-Cobain
Konami just doesn't want to admit that a few months after their major release of MGS4 on the ps3 they're releasing it on the Wii also. That's the real reason why they pushed it back so that they could degrade the graphics to fit the Wii is the Ps3 version doesn't sell bc people won't buy PS3

People won't buy the PS3 cuz its to expensive for poor people like me. sweatdrop Someday, though, I will buy one....maybe...  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Sorry, but no... Konami is considering releasing MGS4 for the 360. But no, they're not gonna be releasing it for the Wii.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Did anybody read the latest news update on RE Horror? They said that they talked to the voice actore Michael Van Wormer, and he says that he's going to be doing the voice of Billy Coen in RE5.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:05 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Did anybody read the latest news update on RE Horror? They said that they talked to the voice actore Michael Van Wormer, and he says that he's going to be doing the voice of Billy Coen in RE5.
Yeah, I read it yesterday.
The funny thing is that last night I dreamt that a new RE5 preview came out, and it showed Billy in it. I was like, "This is so cool."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Yeah, I read it yesterday.
The funny thing is that last night I dreamt that a new RE5 preview came out, and it showed Billy in it. I was like, "This is so cool."
Could there be a chance that those two things are connected? surprised  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:13 pm
I guess we'll never know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:18 pm
Know what? How many licks it takes to get to the chocolatey center of a Tootsie Pop?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 pm
No, I know that. It's just that... If I told you, I'd have to kill you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:34 pm
Hmmm... Know and die... Don't know and live... Give me some time to think about this.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:15 pm
Well, it's more like Die and Know, because I'd have to kill you BEFORE I tell you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games