Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am
gendol_the_dragoon
whedaba watched about half their conversation, his stomach covulsing from all the kissing they were doing. he looked away and decided to leave them be and went to sleep well before they did.

Leo awoke and stretched looking at Mont at his side and smiled. He didn't want to wake him so he gently moved and stood up. "Demon hunting huh. . . and apparently I'm the bait."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 am
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
whedaba watched about half their conversation, his stomach covulsing from all the kissing they were doing. he looked away and decided to leave them be and went to sleep well before they did.

Leo awoke and stretched looking at Mont at his side and smiled. He didn't want to wake him so he gently moved and stood up. "Demon hunting huh. . . and apparently I'm the bait."

Whedaba had a fairly uneventful night. no prophetic dreams to make him uneasy for the next day. he woke up not long after Leo did, and went over to greet him. "mel'nakit, Leo."
(good morning, Leo)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Mont woke up to the sound of Whedaba's voice, what could he say, it was terrifying. He wanted to say good morning, but his own voice seemed to lose its power, due to embarrassment of his position. He was found holding onto Leo, using his stomach as a pillow, if one could be ticklish. To make himself seem more asleep, he turned his face, to the other side, wiping his whiskers on top.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm
"Mel'nakit Whedaba" Leo smiled up at him. "Zyak svanoa tir yth tlush tangis vorqir ihk nomenoi demons?" He held Mont close and stroked along his back to comfort a little.

("Good Morning Whedaba. So how do we even begin looking for these demons?")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 pm
LeoLeonal
"Mel'nakit Whedaba" Leo smiled up at him. "Zyak svanoa tir yth tlush tangis vorqir ihk nomenoi demons?" He held Mont close and stroked along his back to comfort a little.

Whedaba just looked at the ground. "si tepoha thric ulhyrr svaklar ekess tlush. tira wux tir tivol lae vi vrak batobot nomag tepoha itrewictor nomeno kothar persvek wux?" he looked back up at Leo.
(i have no idea where to begin. did you do anything as a child that may have gotten this demon in you?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

Whedaba just looked at the ground. "si tepoha thric ulhyrr svaklar ekess tlush. tira wux tir tivol lae vi vrak batobot nomag tepoha itrewictor nomeno kothar persvek wux?" he looked back up at Leo.
(i have no idea where to begin. did you do anything as a child that may have gotten this demon in you?)

"My. . .My real parents were murdered by dark robbers. . .and a shadow. But. . . But I don't remember much about it. I was only a year old when it happened." Leo lowered his ears. He didn't really know how to explain it in Draconic very well so he spoke english.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm
Mont stopped pretending to sleep and brought himself up,"Its OK..." He could only remind him that he has a family now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:28 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

"My. . .My real parents were murdered by dark robbers. . .and a shadow. But. . . But I don't remember much about it. I was only a year old when it happened." Leo lowered his ears. He didn't really know how to explain it in Draconic very well so he spoke english.

he did not feel like trying to say this in english, so he didn't even attempt it. "coi tiliw ti tepoha coanwor wer whedab sthyri. nomeno ui vi kothar, ti vi navnik. zyak coi zklaen tepoha coanwor wer sjach, vur batobot, nomag qe crodr wux"
(it could not have been the dark men. this is a demon, not a spirit. so it must have been the shadow, and that, may be inside you )  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

he did not feel like trying to say this in english, so he didn't even attempt it. "coi tiliw ti tepoha coanwor wer whedab sthyri. nomeno ui vi kothar, ti vi navnik. zyak coi zklaen tepoha coanwor wer sjach, vur batobot, nomag qe crodr wux"
(it could not have been the dark men. this is a demon, not a spirit. so it must have been the shadow, and that, may be inside you )

"Ornla batobot kikrem wer wurunwi?" He looked over at Whedaba. "Vi sjach guathnic sia wurunwi... Si tir ti vucot sjek astahii re memories usv filki malrunwai..."

("Would that explain the dreams? A shadow infests my dreams. . . I do not know if they are memories or just nightmares. . .")  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm
Whedaba rested his head on Leo's briefly, then looked at him. "si tiliw nurti qe yscik ekess visp wux leo. coi ui dout vargach. shar si geou letoclo lae kiarf lae si shilta."
(i could never be able to tell you Leo. it is your battle. but i will help as much as i can.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 pm
Mont looked at the two, feeling left out. "nomag si letoclo wux? si tir ti tuor wux ekess tir nomeno loaw." (May I help you? I do not want you to do this alone.) He looked up at Leo, then Whedaba. Maybe he could kidnap the priest for until they find the demons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba rested his head on Leo's briefly, then looked at him. "si tiliw nurti qe yscik ekess visp wux leo. coi ui dout vargach. shar si geou letoclo lae kiarf lae si shilta."
(i could never be able to tell you Leo. it is your battle. but i will help as much as i can.)

"Vinxa whedaba. Wux tepoha coanwor hefoc vi opsola ekess ve svern nomenoi boja keari." He hugged Whedaba. "Coi means zyak kiarf ekess ve ekess tepoha dout letoclo." He then turned to Mont bringing him in close. "I wouldn't leave you out of this. I need you"

("Thank you Whedaba. You have been like a father to me up these past days It means so much to me to have your help.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm
River of Time
Mont looked at the two, feeling left out. "nomag si letoclo wux? si tir ti tuor wux ekess tir nomeno loaw." (May I help you? I do not want you to do this alone.) He looked up at Leo, then Whedaba. Maybe he could kidnap the priest for until they find the demons.

whedaba looked over at Mont and was impressed, but decided to talk in english anyway to mont. "very empresseve, Mont. bet do net thenk we ere ignoreng yoo. we well ned all of es en order ter help Leo."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:29 pm
Mont looked up and to Whedaba, talking to both,"Thank you. I'll try to think of something..." He looked down at his paws, there was a red string, he looked over his cloak, that seemed to represent blood. It reminded him that it was his first impression of it whenever the villagers gave him the "dyed" cloak.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games