Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Lee stood up now and brushed off the dirt on his clothes. "Sure have a way of landing, don't we."
"Well it's not like we were expecting it." Zetsumei said, standing up and looking at himself. He was clean so he didn't bother.
"Wonder why we were sent here."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Viva laughs and smiles. He looks over at Aeris.

"What drink would you like?"

While waiting for her do decide he turns his attention back to Kite.

"Yes, quite often. Thats why I have been appointed Guardian of this place. We don't sell weapons but rather regulate the market. We decide prices and protect business We contorl the weapons trade in the city as well as protect the citizens form weapons that are too powerful to let loose in the city. You sure are a curious person aren't you?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:35 pm
Neros appeared a second later, landing wrong and falling forward. His last jump was a surprise and he was not prepared for it. He fell on a table and barely caught himself. Neros removed his mask and spat some blood on the ground from the shock. "Are you ok? I followed you as soon as you were banished, but the defenses around the library are....formidable." Neros sat in the chair at the table and rested to catch his breath. "Give me a minute. I can take you back after I rest."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Viva looks back at the man who just fell on one of his table he turns back to the two females he was talking to.

"A drone will be here to finish taking your order."

Viva turns and stands before Neros.

A large humanoid machine arrives at Aeris's and Kite's table to finish their orders.

Viva looks over at Neros.

"You are right?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:07 pm
"We're alright." Lee shrugged. "Not back to the library I hope. With my orb broken, the power will take some time to get the hang of. Even Zetsumei will need practice." Lee said with a sigh.
"Wait... if you can teleport, then why did it matter what was around the library?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:14 pm
She nodded to Viva before he left. She examined the drone when it approached the table she was cozily seated at. "Oh! So this is what a drone is?" The young girl looked the machine up and down taking in every detailed. Though, she thought it safe not to try and assume any form other then her current one. Who knows if they were nice to kids that could change their form almost at will?  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:14 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

((lol oops i meant that as Vincents putting his arms around himself, ive been sick and no thats isnt an excuse lol yes i meant to have vincent put his arms around himself not chase XD hes not that friendly right away))

((lol! Okay, i'll fix my post then ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 am
superdog1391
"We're alright." Lee shrugged. "Not back to the library I hope. With my orb broken, the power will take some time to get the hang of. Even Zetsumei will need practice." Lee said with a sigh.
"Wait... if you can teleport, then why did it matter what was around the library?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for asking." Neros then ordered a glass of water and then started talking. "My powers don't move me around on one plane. They shift me through other ones. In some planes, things are a lot closer, allowing me to move large distances in a short time. Others are exact copies of this one, but they are slightly out of synch, so I can affect things in this plane without being affected myself. The library however, is protected by powerful magic that seems to stretch across every plane I tried to go through. It does have weaknesses, and I eventually made it here, but it took a lot of effort." Neros drank his water when it arrived.  

Arq Kujos

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:10 pm
Aeris pondered on what drink to order. The elf finally made up her mind and looked to the man. "I think I'll just have a glass of water with some lemons. Thank you." She smiled and chuckled a bit at the randomness of Kite's questions, and her energy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:22 pm
aeris192
((XD oh..niiccee (( ninja ))))

Chase nodded and he followed on Vincent's request and the cold landscape disappeared showing them sitting on a rail of the stairwell, Chase's legs still hanging over the edge like they were on the cliff.
"...better?" he asked, glancing over at him.

"Yes it is.." Vincent said as he sighed out of relief and released himself from his own hold. He then turned his attention back to the abode he had come out of. He could sense commotion in there but what was going on remained to be seen. "I wonder whats taking Xi so long?" Vincent said not wanting to explore the avenue of Chase's abilities anymore, he had sen enough for now.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm
"Interesting. I just walk through the shadows." Lee said. He looked around at the others and eventually sat down. He set his sword on the table. The case he usually had had gotten lost on their landing so he'd have to carry his sword by hand from now on.
"So you basically just shift the fabric of space?" Zetsumei sat down as well. He still had his wings out and he was playing with them carefully.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm
"Yes, something like that. My father was a powerful mage. His blood gave me this power, though I never actually met him." Neros took another sip of his water. "Like I said, that force field extends across several forms of space, so getting back in will be difficult. Especially with 3 people."  

Arq Kujos

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Viva returns back to Aeris and Kite with their order. He places a huge bowl of green tea ice cream in front of Kite, and a glass of water with lemon infront of Aeris.

"Please enjoy your order."

Viva returns back to the table and sits down beside Xi. Both waiting for the cards to be dealt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:06 pm
"I'm sorry, but we can't go back. We could really do some damage, and that's not an option." Lee was rather solemn at the time. Last time he had his powers, they nearly killed him, and the people around him. He couldn't have that happen again and he would learn control even if he had to give up everything.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 pm
superdog1391
"I'm sorry, but we can't go back. We could really do some damage, and that's not an option." Lee was rather solemn at the time. Last time he had his powers, they nearly killed him, and the people around him. He couldn't have that happen again and he would learn control even if he had to give up everything.

"Well, if that is the group decision, then I will go back myself. I made a promise to bring in Afos, and I will do it. What we need is a way to distract the others while we talk to Afos. From what I heard, this is a big misunderstanding and I'm sure that if that was the case he may come willingly."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games