Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm
"Jeez tough crowd..." Axel sighed as he took a deep breath and continued fueling his chakra. "Okay okay, so raining blood, it doesn't sound that fun, but that's probably because I'm a tourist in an unknown land. I mean, what about shougi? Or just sitting back and enjoying a hot cup of Joe? Oooh what about singing in the rain? You gotta love that!" Axel exclaimed as he continued listing things that they could do for fun that doesn't particularly involved violence. Axel, as pompous and obnoxious as he comes across, doesn't like fighting. "No? Nothing? Not even a smile? Jeez, I guess the weather isn't the only that's so depressing," he sighed. You know Axel, I don't think provoking him to attack you would be beneficial to the situation. You should shut it and focus on the wall rather than keep mouthing off...just saying. said a voice in Axels head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐•ถ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ถ๐”ž ๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆา๐”ข๐”ซ
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

"Raining blood....a game we played since we were born" Raiden replied emotionless. As a kaguya, and the path Raiden has taken before this was merely an invitation to a game he was all too familar with. "Did you know there are 21 areas in your body that can cripple you or shatter you, maybe even kill you without a moment's glance?" He asked Hiro, seeing is cursemark but not caring for it at all. Crackles of bluish white eletricity danced along his body. "Care to see what I do for fun" He asked...or rather stated with the same tone of voice. He had no intentions on attacking without purpose, but should Hiro continue his lust for blood and act on it, it will indeed rain blood. Without glancing up he called out to Axel. "No need to boast about my collection, but as far as a vacation I would say the tropics. Beats the constant rainfall...been under a storm for too long. This place does no justice either. Speaking of which, how is Kairi faring? Has she found Saotome?" He inquired, seeing that as a sensor nin Axel already knows of her location and if their target was within her location.

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

Novoa_Dragon

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter Four: Standoff with the Outsiders

The mark reached its peak potential,for stage 1, as Hiro quickly grasped control of it."Hmm....your persistent arrogance blinds you both, and that's what's going to get you killed someday." Hiro was surprised that the enemy was so naive to think they were in a position to make threatening gestures. Cuz in reality they were the ones who put their third squadmate in a hostile position."I suggest you two pipe down if you want your third squadmate to have a pulse when you get her back." All it would take is a single spark to notify Kemuri of a disturbance.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden merely shook his head. "Arrogence...on who's according? You were merely the one who suggested blood be spilt and showered. You have already shown hostile intentions, by the activation of your curse mark" He said calmly, studying the man before him. "And now you threaten the life of our comrad, another mistake" He said, the cackling of eletricity around him still present. "You must barely be a special jonin, if not lower. You do not have the experience of one or you would be more mature from the trials endured by an elite. Perhaps your kage denied you advancement as a result...not proving yourself a true shinobi" He said, his arms down by his side as he continued watching Hiro. Hiro was walking dangerous grounds now, making threats on Kairi. If only he knew how fast it would be, for Kairi to turn this village into an ice block. Or for him to reduce it to ash. "So I suggest you pipe down, before you become the trigger of an unwanted bloodbath" He warned. Kairi can take care of herself, as well as Axel and himself. From the eletricity around his body, caused his muscles to be stimulated for stronger and faster capabilities.

Novoa_Dragon

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter Four: Standoff with the Outsiders

Hiro found it humorous that the shinobi continued to run their mouths, even knowing that they were putting their third member at risk. Even though in reality their fire wall, and bone dragon were the first steps of hostility, and Hiro was only preparing for a fight to break out, if it were to break out. With a confident look on his face he looked at the two shinobi, who were trying to be intimidating. "Talk is cheap outsider, best watch yourself." It was stunning how Raiden could read a complete stranger based on outer appearance. Despite what he said, Raiden didnt know that Hiro failed his exam because he showed a restraint in power as well as his drastic change in fighing style. Hiro wouldnt fuel the two shinobi's little pissing contest anymore, as he simply watched them, and waited.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm
Taijutsu || Ex-Kage | Rouge

For the first time, Raiden returned the smile to the shinobi who stood ever so confident before him. He knew the taxing toll the curse mark dealt, should Hiro maintain this state for a period of time, it'll eventually begin damaging him. "Talk is cheap....and I say the same for you" Was all he said. The expression on his face faded as he watched the burning wall of fire. These were only steps to ensure Saotome doesn't escape. It would be problematic if he had, though Kairi wouldn't let that happen so easily. Eletricity continued to dance along his sculpted frame as he stood there, merely waiting for Kairi or prepared for Saotome.

[something tells me we probably have rp'd more here then Silent and Muse will in a week. xD]

Novoa_Dragon

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Weapons
User Image

Ryo yawned in the rain as he carelessly walked up to the Rain Village gates. It had been so long since he'd last visited. He began to wonder how the Gaitou family was doing in his absence. "Heh, I can't wait to tell them I made Chuunin already. They'll be so proud." Ryo grin and rubbed his nose at the thought of the praise he was sure to get. Especially from big bro, if he were still around. Ryo's visions of celebration were quickly cut short though as he noticed the closed gates up ahead. A lone shinobi guarded it though. The blonde shinobi ran up to him, waving frantically so as to grab his attention in an informal but friendly manner. "Hey! Excuse me," He greeted the man. "But I live here, or used to anyways. Can you tell me whats going on inside?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXXโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ™› โ–‡โ–‡
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโœฅ XXXXโคดโคดXXXX โœฅ XXXXโคดโคดXXXX โœฅ
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Fear my voice . . . flee from my name."
"All of you soggy Rain ********, move aside--" Hysteria announced, as she trotted through the grounds with two masked Knights at her side, concealing all of their weapons, blunt or blade. "Her Majesty is coming through." Once appearing before the gate; the woman opened her mouth wide and announced, "We're here to save our a*****e. So everyone open up until we're done saving our a*****e!" She -- of course -- was referring to Saotome. She could see the strong energy presences of the people around, but she paid them no heed. What mattered the most was Saotome; he, if no one else. All of these obvious people like Raiden and Blade and Kemuri and Rein . . . could just fall out and die. "Oh, but mister Kemuri--" The first masked-man called to the sannin; "Won't you just please not force us to blow up Rain?" Hanzo prepared handsigns slowly under his cloak; enough to not announce a movement through the cloth. If they denied, then they would be slain.
___________________{ TEXT TEXT โ™› TEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden merely turned and faced the new comers, sensing stronger sources of chakra from them then Kerumi's. However, he did not move while his right eye glowed against the darkness. "So...Hanzo lives" He said, recalling others telling him he had passed away. Their masks could not conceal them from his gaze. He could also tell Hanzo was preparing himself, how so? Easily, his brain's commands sold him out. The human body was like an open book to him. "And who are you" He inquired, first looking from the bat-looking woman to Hanzo and then to the other man, one who he did not recognize. He was prepared to defend himself if he was attacked, though his blood boiled for a fight. The 'a*****e' they speak of, when saying they came to save him, was probably Saotome. So they came to save the dansel in distress He thought.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
Hysteria laughed at him; he must've been something like her, if he could read them like that. Sadly futile, though -- the whole operation wasn't meant to actually be efficient, it was just Hysteria's strange way of doing things. "I don't really know who I am myself. Ya see, these people keep telling me I'm the Takikage, but all I really want to do is blow stuff up. Will you force me to blow you up too? I hope not. It's not every day that I meet people almost as strong as me." And -- amongst that theory -- Raiden was a Kaguya. Maybe he could teach him something; maybe he could be put to use. Or, maybe he'd get in the way and would have to die. Who knew? Who cared; either way, he got to blow stuff up. "My name is Elder Bitchtit, of the GTFO tribe. Can you please all just follow the instructions of my tribe name?" And . . . Hanzo's introduction, well . . . "I'm just an extra." Yep; all that needed to be said. "Mister Raiden, why are you aiding the field of the tyrants?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 am

Raiden looked at the man who announced himself as the Takikage, recalling Rein named him as Kleine. His level of strength were near his, if not equal. That was something rare for him to come around to. "If you intend to blow this village up then by all means" Raiden said, not truely caring for the village. Kairi would more then likely know by now they were here. The Assassins had some method of communicating with each other, similar to how Akatsuki had. He wondered what measures would be brought next. The bat-woman who was clearly sarcastic struck him curious. But he ignored her for the moment as Hanzo had spoken to him. "I'm not a part of their organization. I'm merely here out of curiosity and...other purposes" He said, knowing who he meant by the Tyrants.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
The boy laughed from underneath his mask, as Hysteria slowly stepped forward to Raiden . . . licking along her lips. "I don't intend to blow anyone up, Mister Raiden. Not Kairi, not the Rain . . . and definitely not you. I don't see why you'd be here out of pure curiosity, though; here in the hands of the impure Mist. You probably have some sort of reason . . . but even if so, I won't dwell on it. Why? Because, I don't care. Talk and reasoning is cheap; it's your actions that speak like your words. And you haven't done anything to anyone yet. So you should be spared." Hysteria walked closer . . . walked closer . . . and then, she just stopped, and randomly began to scream at the top of her lungs. She didn't stop for a while, either -- maybe never. It wasn't like a God could just run out of breath. Maybe they'd have to subdue her? No, Kleine knew that even that wouldn't make her stop. She was really . . . noisy. "Hysteria, shut your trap." Hanzo called to Hysteria, as her scream turned into a strange laugh; running closer and closer to Raiden. "But I have to scream for him, Hanzo. I'm going to bring him so much pain." Kleine sighed -- but nodded -- as she dashed forward and ran to the aim of biting his lovely neck. "It'll only hurt for a moment."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 am

Raiden watched as Hysteria began walking towards him. Her intent made him wonder for she was moisting her lips. Hearing Kleine, he nodded. "Actions always speak louder then words" He said before the air was split by Hysteria's screaming. He winced for a moment, for how random and close she was that he wondered if she was a banshee. She was droning--and droning. But then it turned into laughter as she began running at him. He did not move, but he heard her words. She is indeed, very strange. "Pain....interesting" He said, knowing pain most of his life. He hadn't felt any pain in such a long time, perhaps numb from it? All the training and lives he has claimed rendered him numb to the thought? Or has he a rediculous tolerance for it? As she was close enough, her mouth met his neck at the same time his hand found her throat, only applying minimal squeeze around it, particularly to where the base of the skull was. But he did not do anything more, as he was seeing what she was doing. Though if things were to go the wrong way, her head will pop before it happened. It was merely a defensive reaciton Raiden had. Hysteria would feel an odd tingle in her lips, some would find it numbing while other who were on the more--exotic side found it appealing. His skin was also tougher, though her fangs would find blood. He has met some strange women in his life, though this one might be the strangest. "What exactly is she doing?" He asked Kleine and Hanzo.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Kleine stared blankly, though the pressure along her neck really just caused for him to smile. It'd be very soon -- maybe -- when Raiden would realize that he couldn't kill someone like her; regardless of how strong he was. Although Hysteria lacked in the speed and strength department, she had something so special about her; she could never, ever die. When she first began to sink her fangs into his neck, Kleine rejoiced; as her plague occurred. The plague known as desire. "More." She gently slid her fingers along his chest, slightly digging her nails into his skin. It was tough skin, for certain. But maybe she'd be able to break through? She didn't know, but she couldn't have enough -- it was so rare that she could ever have blood. "You taste . . . interesting. Not as good as Kleine, but I'll give you a decent . . . second; seeing as how I only have two. Hey, how's this sound -- wanna be my slave?" She laughed silently once more, as her head popped off and fell to the floor, freeing herself from Raiden's strict grasp. A new her then formed -- slinking her hands over his shoulders and placing her torso against his back. "Hehe, just kidding. I don't want someone like you as a slave. Wanna know why . . . ?" The girl moved closer to whisper into his ear -- "Because you never get along. All of my slaves never ever get along. That's why I only have one at a time; so they don't pick fights with each other. And, you just threatened me with your movements. Don't trust me, Raiden? Would you trust me more if I proved to you that I could kill you at any time?"

She was bluffing; in the human realm, she didn't have enough power to defeat people like that. She only could've ousted him somewhere else; where she was special. Because there, she was one of the best. But right here . . . right now . . . she was so uncomfortably weak. It always had to be that way, didn't it? "This is pointless. Hysteria, there's no point in harassing the enemy." Enemy. That was the word he'd call upon his target with; the result of careless curiosity. "You're probably confused, like all the rest, right? Don't be. She's not a vampire or a cultist; she's just hungry. It just so happens that people like you are included in her meal." Much of his blood had been drained; but not enough to hinder him very much. She stepped back, and returned to Kleine's side. If anything, this would only benefit her; because now the roses could follow him, and leech him dry. But that was only if he attacked. She didn't want him to attack; she wanted so badly for him to stay. He tasted so good -- better than almost all the rest. "I like strong people, really. Wanna join my little order of Knights? I only have about four-hundred-trillion right now, so I'd love for more. Only one of them is human, y'know? It's Kleine! You two could be like my Honor Guard . . . isn't that so fun? Fighting for everything; for your princess." She trailed off again; she was fantasizing. The reality was that she probably had to kill him. No one let her have any fun playing with humans anymore.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am

Raiden, for once, looked surprised when Hysteria's head was removed from her shoulders, just to have her press against his back. His body was solid against her soft frame, hearing her whispers into his ear. What exactly was she, he did not know. His voice rumbled from his throat when she questioned him about his defensive reaction. "If I trusted anybody who got that close to me without precaution, Ii wouldn't be where I am today" He answered her. As far as the question of killing him for trust, she would not get that chance. Though he wonder if she knew that or not. From her appearant immortal ability, she wasn't of this world. Granted strength or speed might not match his own, she was forever living.

Looking over at Kleine, while Hysteria draped herself on his back he listened to his explination. She was neither vampire nor a cultist like those who prayed to Jashin, though he noted she drank a fair portion of his blood though not enough to make his body suffer. Feeling her get off him, he watched her as she rejoined the Takikage's side. "Join you...at what price and cause?" He inquired, knowing she wasn't a human being at this point nor a ninja of any kind. Perhaps a summon? Or more so? He was naturally curious. And if it sounded good, he would comply. "You have my attention" He said, letting her know that he probably will if he knows what the deal was. Its been a long time since he's been this curious, and this was something he's never been through so she probably will win him over.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games