Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 am
Nakamuro didn't say a word at the woman behind the counter as he only showed a slight nod at her. In truth he didn't really care much now as he couldn't let his feelings interfere with duty. Yosie handed him the papers that read about the mission, skimming through every word as this mission sounded simple enough. He turn to look at Yosei with a slight nod again, his emotionless face showed as if he was already bored but in truth he just didn't know how to use his emotions. He followed the man to the gates as a little bit of his iron sand leaked out of his left sleeve which would look like grey particles hovering in the air.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 am
User ImageYosei entered the Otokage's building through the front door and made his way up the stairs. He waited outside the door to the Otokage's office for Nakamuro to catch up to him. The sound genin did not want to be alone when he gave this ridiculous report to the leader of his village.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 am
User ImageIt became obvious after a few minutes that Nakamuro did not feel like giving the report at all and had apparently not followed. Yosei let out a sigh as he opened the door to the Otokage's secretary. He half heartedly raised his hand to say high to the lady. "Yosei Raiken reporting in. No sign of the giant snake in the Resonating Mountains." It was one thing thinking it, but saying it made the sound genin feel even worse. Then he remembered something that slightly brightened his spirits. "Did you have another task for me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 am
Nakamuro already made his way into the Otokage's building and followed Yosei into the Secretary office. he didn't say a word as he came behind Yosei, his mask clearly off as he looked over at the woman with a blank stare, a frown on his face as always. He already knew that Yosei reported in but the reason why Nakamuro was here was because the secretary said he had another mission for him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm
User ImageYosei was surprised to see Nakamuro appear just as he'd though that the puppet user wouldn't bother coming up here. "I was beginning to worry that you'd gotten lost." Yosei let out a short laugh. The sound genin looked his recent chuunin partner up and down. He wondered what kind of power lay hidden within that iron sand and those summoning scrolls. "I'm sorry we didn't get to fight anything. I was really looking forward to see what you could do, and to finally get to work as a team with a fellow Oto shinobi." Yosei let out a light sigh. But he wasn't going to let this situation get him down. The young Raiken was determined to put everything he had into this next task that the Otokage had for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunso 'Sunny' Joukai
S-Rank Wandering Nin

"I am the Sands of Time..."

A flash of light would fill the room just outside the Office, as Sunso, and Kasai would be standing in the middle of the room, his left hand intertwined with hers. From here he would smile at her, before turning to the secretary and speaking, "Hi, my names sunso Joukai, and is there anychance i could have an ordance with the kage? i want to ask him something, rather urgant," After this, he would continue to face the secutary, leading them over to a couple of seats next to each other, taking a seat himself.

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

The sudden appearance of Sunso and Kasai startled the young chunin as sand came out of his right sleeve and acted as a counter measure for defense as for all he knows they could be attacking like that one mystery man at the academy that one time. But when Sunso asked the Secretary about the Otokage and wanting to speak, his thoughts turn to a calm approached and his sand once more slithered into his sleeve. In his mind he thought these two people were quite weird butt he boy didn't want to say and thing and just started at them. Something about the man seemed rather... odd. He did appeared out of nowhere in a flash but that made him all too worried now.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori blinked the light from her eyes, fighting to calm her breathing. Sunso's favored way to travel was always -- thrilling. When her eyes finally cleared and she had the chance to glance around, the young woman stilled in slight shock. This was --

It was not Ame, but it was still somewhere Nori would have preferred to avoid. Otogakure no Sato. It was to here -- this very building, actually -- that she had come for her first mission -- the mission that she had nearly compromised and caused to fail -- the mission that had driven her to question her choice of becoming a kunoichi. She swallowed, squeezing Sunso's hand in an effort to keep from trembling as he brought her over to a set of chairs and sat. Nori all but dropped into the chair next to him, her thoughts reeling.

Before they had teleported, he had called her Nori. He knew her name -- her real name. Did he know who she really was? It was then that she noticed the other occupant of the room. She glanced furtively at him. He seemed oddly familiar . . . .

Her heart skipped a beat. He had been there. He had been there during that mission! Nori ducked her head and shifted closer to Sunso, praying that the Oto-nin did not recognize her -- did not remember her.

((Edited for Demonic's post.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin

Without even turning to the young man with the iron sand sunso spoke, "If i were here to kill anyone they'd already be dead and i'd be gone, so relax," after this, he felt nori's squeeze as he turned his gaze to face her, he noticed the subtles that meant she didn't like this place, like when he brought up her home village. "Are you alright?" he would ask, his right hand moving to place on her own, giving it a gentle squeeze as he began to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori pressed her lips together and nodded slightly. She squeezed her eyes shut and rested her forehead against Sunso's shoulder. She could get through this. It had been some time since the iron sand user had seen her -- since that fiasco between Oto and Ame. Maybe he had forgotten. Maybe she had grown up enough that he would not recognize her. There were so many maybes, and they did not sit well with Nori. She did not like the uncertainty.

What would she do if he did recognize her? Or if the Otokage was the same as before and remembered her, for that matter. What would they do? She was the daughter of a different kage. Were Oto and Ame even allies? What if they weren't? Would they try to capture her? Use her against Nayley? No doubt Sunso would defend her . . . maybe.

Her eyes peeked fearfully up at him. What would he do if he knew all of who she was? Would he make her go home? Would he be disappointed? Would he try to use her or lock her up too? Nori shook that doubt from her mind. How could she doubt Sunso after everything he had done for her? After the events that just transpired between them in Konoha? He would never hurt her. Never.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin

Sunso didn't know what was wrong, but he guessed it had to do with the past she didn't like to relive. As she peeked up at him in fear he would look her in the eyes as he spoke, "I wont hurt you. I dont care of your past, i love you as you are now, and nothing will change that, i promise you that." With that he would lean in and kiss her lightly, Breaking off after only a few seconds, "And dont let anyone make you think otherwise,"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro glance at the young woman as it took him a little to recognize her but he clearly remembers her, that fear gave it away when the Rain shinobis were here to retrieve a fellow shinobi that left there village to join Oto. In truth he didn't care much for her as he was more concern on the other fellow which could cause some trouble if a spark was seen. The name of Nori came to his mind about the woman but to be honest he just ignored her. He was still wondering what his next mission was since he didn't get the chance to either kill or capture the giant snake. His eyes closed as he walked over to a lonesome wall as his back lean onto the hard wood, his arms crossed on his chest as his leg crossed the other. His head looked down at the floor as now he just waited for while everyone is either done or someone calls for him. Either way this was annoying him as he wish that he was back outside doing whatever or creating more puppets.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori smiled faintly up at Sunso, slightly relieved but still appearing worried. "I know," she mumbled. "I just don't want to cause you trouble is all." Her eyes darted over to the Oto-nin, and she relaxed further when she saw that he had paid her no heed -- was leaning boredly against the wall. Maybe he did not recognize her after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm
Nanashi entered the Otokage's office to find that it was extremely packed. "Hot damn, what a wait!" Nanashi called as he examined all the faces that were there. Two, he immediately recognized as Oto shinobi, and based on the dampness of their shoes, had just come back from the mountains. The other two seemed familiar however. He didn't seem to remember where they were from, but then it hit him. "Hey you! I remember you!" He said in the direction of Sunso and Kasai. "We've got some unfinished business." He stated, looking at the two.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

He might as well tell her so she isn't worrisome so much, right now he is just annoyed about the long wait and how Makoto seems to be slacking off at the moment. His mouth slowly opens as he was ready to speak, his eyes open as he stared at Nori without an expression on his face. "I know who you are, I just don't care." He simply said as his eyes once more closed and once again his head started at the brown floor. Now that it was out of his system he could relax a little bit, still annoyed but somewhat relax. There was too much tension and people here which he never good with crowds, he prefers to work alone which was the current reason why he wasn't in a squad yet and at Chunin. He then notice his old sensai and leader Nanashi came through the front door which didn't really surprised him all that much. He'll explain why later but he had a feeling that Nanashi would come back.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces