Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:49 pm
(gtg again.)

empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"I don't care if there's a crowd or not. I'm just into playing for the fun of playing. The Superstar only plays for the sake of playing music. Besides. They just getting to be jealous since i'm chatting with you and ignoring them." Gabriel said ignoring the people around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:07 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin shrugged. "They wanna talk, they can come over here. Not like they need a special invitation." She turned and looked directly into one of the girl's eyes. "Or do they?" She said. The girl got a freaked out expression on her face, and turned directly around. Gwen laughed.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm
(Wow, I was away for a few days and I had to back track to see where my last post was. Good job!)

Dee then said, "You may use the stage if you want to guys, but please keep in mind that we close in about an hour. Time flies by when you are having fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Ya, I remember Terry telling me that. I'll have to come back by when you open up again. It was a lot of fun playing here." Gabriel smiled as he started messing with his Guitar again out of boredom..  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 pm
"For sure. Oh, and be sure to bring the rest of your new band next time. Don't forget, you're a part of the British Brigade now. That's the name of Billy Kane's band."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"British Brigade? I'm seriously gonna have to chat with them about the name. Given I'm even able to get ahold of them since that Billy guy left without giving me a number to call them." Gabriel said sounding slightly disappointed.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:18 pm
Dee laughed and said, "If you wanna get a hold of Billy, then go to the Geese Building, which is basically the horse track just outside of town. Take the tram all the way east, then its a 10 minute walk from there. You can't miss it. The tram runs 24/7, so you won't need to worry about being stranded or anything like that. And Rock usually patrols near there at about 4 AM. So, if you really need to, find Rock and he'll take you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Uhh okay then I guess I'll head there next." Gabriel said sounding slightly confused as he continued just messing with the chords on his guitar again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:08 am
"I hope you enjoyed yourself at the Bogard Bar," Dee said as a parting comment to Gabriel before returning to her waitress duties. Even though she was the queen of the entire galaxy, her role at the lounge was pretty much meet, greet, serve.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:35 am
Gwen followed the conversation pretty well, but Gavin seemed not to understand it. "So... who's.. what..." She said, sounding as if she didn't know what just happened. "Gavin, shush." Gwen said, putting his arm over her mouth. She remained calm, but stared into a corner of the room, as if she was completely in another world. As they finished, Gwen slowly lifted his arm away, and Gavin snapped back to reality. "Well, I guess we'll be staying here 'till you close. Who knows, maybe Gavin after that." He said, nudging Gavin with his elbow. "What? Oh, right, that..." She said, running over to Dee. "Hey, Dee, um... I just remembered why I came here. I was going to ask for a job... thieving is starting to get hard, seeing as I have to sail everywhere... but don't worry, I won't steal from anyone here." She said, looking directly at Dee.

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:15 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Sounds interesting. Personally I'v never actually had a job before. I would just travel from place to place and play my guitar earning cash through tips." Gabriel sighed in thought about what it would be like to have a job with an actual band.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:22 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Dumpling-San
]

((Hey, Sparkles changed her username. She changed back to her original username, Dumpling-San))

Gwen nodded. "Yeah, having a steady paycheck is way better. Gavin used to have a job, but I think she got fired. Didn't tell me why though." He said. Gwen actually worked at the Pokemon Daycare, and used to work part-time at the park in Domino City (run by Kaiba Corp, although he quit that because it's a bit far from home...). "So, is playing guitar for tips all you do?" He asked, turning to Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Ya. It's just what comes naturally to me. It's not hurting anyone for me to play though." Gabriel smiled thinking about all the stuff he'd done while playing his Guitar.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

((You can stop quoting Sparkles The Wolf, she changed to Dumpling-San ^^"))

Gwen nodded. "Yeah, but... you can't just play guitar, right? Don't you have something that gives steady paycheck?" He asked, looking somewhat skeptical.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:39 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"To be perfectly honest. No. And as far as I can remember I'v never worked a job in my life." Gabriel sighed as he sat there messing with the strings of his guitar as he spoke.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games