Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 am

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

His body was tense all throughout the class. Precalculus was nothing short of interesting. In fact, his mind could do the math that the mortals had come up with so recently. After all, it was only a century old. but his thoughts kept wandering back to Raven and then to Angelique. His body wanted to do what his mind urged it not to do.

So badly he wanted to go after those two. Angelique for defying him; Raven for being so irresistible to torture Alexander. Why did he want to torture Alexander? Merely for the sheer pleasure of hurting someone. He had already established himself as being insane. There was no doubt about that, and definitely no going back on that.

Reluctantly, he scribbled down some equations and made sure to go slow on them. Best not to make the mortals suspicious.

OOC : ----
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 am

question
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:27 am

User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia went into a sort of lala land, except this one was full of dark creatures, and that mysterious face that she couldn't quite pin down. She was aware of Raven pulling her to the cafeteria, and herself eating food, but she couldn't respond, she was too lost. Finally, the bell snapped her out of her thoughts. Sort of at least. She left the cafeteria with Raven, but parted ways with her best friend as she had maths first.

Amelia sat at the front of the class like a good girl, but found herself zoning out. Her hand absentmindedly scribbled little drawings across her notebook, but she wasn't focused on that either. Her mind was still in that dream wondering who that face had been.

"Amelia! Since you seem like you already know this, care to give us the answer to this problem?"

Her thoughts snapped to the bored as Amelia quickly read it, trying to figure out the answer before her teacher yelled at her again. She should have stayed in her room sick. "Sixteen, sir." Her teacher seems satisfied and moved onto his next victim.

[[ Sorry guys. I hate band camp:/ ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander was, as always, a little late to class. All he had brought with him was a spiral notebook and a plain black ink pen. He gave no excuse other than tardiness to the teacher who was too flustered by his appearance anyways to truly reprimand him. He took his seat next to Raven but said nothing to her. He was running on a sort of autopilot for life right now. Too many thoughts were rushing through his head. Mostly, of course, about Milly and the situation she had put herself in now.

He could almost understand her reasoning but her urgency made him question all the same. Of course she wanted to be near him all the time. Be able to see him all the time without concealing herself and waiting for stolen moments between classes or dinner. But did she not realize by making herself a teacher that she could have nothing to do with him anyway? They couldn't very well act as if they were together right in front of the other students. Especially not with Angelique's sire on the loose. Alexander rested his head down on the palm of his hand and tapped the pen down on the table lightly as he thought. He really have ought to get the name of the vampire but alas he couldn't bring himself to care all that much. He wasn't much of a threat to him. He could easily take down the older vampire, probably much to the dismay of him considering how formidable he thought himself. But to Raven...well that was completely different matter wasn't it?

Alexander was brought back into the classroom and out of the confines of his mind at the mention of an assignment. His face twisted up into one of disgust when he heard what it was. Alexander worked with no one. His music was for him and him alone not to be shared among others. He was much too proud to let someone else take half the credit for his compositions however good the lyrics were or not. He had an incident once, where an aspiring poet was turned and invited to the coven. Upon hearing Alexander playing an original piece one day he came in and politely showed him papers of lyrics he had written hoping Alexander would compose something for him. A sort of partnership. Let's just say that newborn didn't live very long.

With a disgruntled sigh he was about to gather up his book and complain to the teacher when he heard a voice directed at him. He turned with very bored eyes to Raven and waited for the dreaded question..."Wanna team up?" Ugh. He had to be polite though. So swallowing his pride he gave her a strained smile and said,
"I'd be happy to Raven...I'm just not exactly sure of where to start with this assignment." This wasn't going to turn out well. He could already tell. She would see the more bossy side of him. The more prideful side of Alexander Thorne. He was sure she wouldn't like it either. After all...Milly was the only one who truly understood anyway.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 am

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Her fingers trembled as she folded them in her lap. She bowed her head in thought, wondering what kinds of nightmares had afflicted Amelia. Did she believe the vampires in her nightmares to be real? Shivers ran through Raven's body. Even she felt that something here was amiss. She told herself that she thought of this all much too much. Still, there was something that she was not understanding. Something she could sense but could not grasp. Her pale hands crushed themselves together in her lap underneath her desk. She was relieved when the teacher began to allow them to write.

She looked over at Alexander and waited for his answer. The dark boy seemed quite frustrated to have her as his partner. Raven could tell, through many of those kinds of smiles himself, that his smile was forced. Squeezing her hands together just once, Raven wished to whatever deity for luck on the assignment. "I have an idea," Raven said softly. "I have a few. That is if you're willing to hear them."

While the teacher had been talking about the assignment, her mind had been contemplating what could be done.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Class is starting!

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 am

heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

UPDATES

~ Hero is gone until Wednesday.
~ Wolfy Goddess is sick.
~ LME needs another mortal boy. Again.
~ Hidden is busy with band practice.

This serves as general knowledge for all role players within this thread. I don't want to be lost myself when it comes to knowing exactly where my members are.
So if anybody here knows a person who is willing to take on a guy, please do tell them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:09 pm

[[ I am waiting to get on the plane to my state. I will have a post first thing in the morning.]]
[[ As far as new rpers I would offer up my best friend. Though he hasn't been on this site enough to have samples.]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 pm

[[ I must add though. He is a very good writer in my perspective. I did not mean for it to sound like he had no skill.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 pm

[[I'll reply when I get the chance. Busy with school. And welcome back, Hero! Glad to see you again. ^o^ ]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games