Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:02 am

What to call me
Amarzyciel, although people tend to shorten it into Amar or Ciel which I also respond to.

Who Accepted my Application
I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
Why not? I got invited, so might as well join and try if I like it here.

Gaian Age
1223 days... around 3 years then

Predicted Favorite Forum
I am not sure yet.

About me
Roleplaying is quite a major activity for me in Gaia. Aside from gold grinding and dressing up. I can say roleplaying is why I have been hanging around so long in Gaia and where I meet most of my friends. Although it's restricted to pokemon rp, so I wanted to branch out and try something else if I can. Supernatural and fantasy seems to be the best to start on. I also need to work on my villain character role when I find myself unable to rp them when it's needed. Romance unsettled me as I lack experience in both real life and virtual to be able to emulate such thing.

Nice to meet you all. I hope to make new acquaintances within the guild C:

Secret Code
L.A.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:18 am

1. Gaian Name:
- Kandy Karnival
2. Who allowed you in?:
- Arrinae Maeya Tsuki
3. Why did you join this guild?:
- To roleplay, meet other friendly people, and have fun!
4. Gaian Age:
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?:
- Probably... All of them! X'D
6. Have you read the rules, if so place a heart in this question:
- emotion_bigheart

Kandy Karnival

Dapper Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Marathon 300

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:03 am

What to call me
Classic, Messu-chan, Lexi, Lexu, or whatever you feel like calling me! X3

To be honest, I joined this guild forever ago so I have no way of remembering who it was. I don't think I ever filled this out before, but better late than never, right? ^^;

Why I Joined
Back then, I joined because this place looked like a lot of fun and my curiosity got the better of me! I wanted to discover more about role playing. I have to say that I'm glad I joined and I have become a better writer since those early days. The reason I'm still sticking around is because this is my home. This is where I grew as a writer. This is where I met my amazing "soul family" of sorts that I can't seem to live without! Isn't it funny how you spend most of your life not knowing someone, but once they become a part of it, you just can't imagine how you ever survived without them? >w<

Gaian Age
2,206 days which makes that about... 6 years!

Predicted Favorite Forum
Well, I'm always open to new things so expect me to be hopping around from forum to forum. Though if I were to be honest, I'm all about that love! <3333

About me
Oh boy...this is the really fun part... Gosh, I never know what to say about myself! I'm so...meh! I guess I can start off by saying I'm pretty odd. I'm an anime loving, hippie flowing, mess of a girl trying to get through life one day at a time. Currently trying to finish up with college, majoring in graphic design. I'm not so great at it yet, but I'm learning! Gaia actually helped me learn some of the basic tricks I know now and helped spark my interest in the subject! ^^ Just as it did with writing, obviously. I love apples. Apple everything. Except apple pie... (I know. I'm odd.) But the best way to win my heart is with apples. I guarantee it! XD And that's really all you need to know! I'm not going to go into full blown detail since that's what the about me section on my profile is for. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to making new friends here and I hope that I can help anyone find that passion in role playing like so many in the past have done for me. TwT

Secret Code
YCM

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:26 pm

What to call me
Dame, Dame des Mondes

Novama ;* Danke schon ~

Why I Joined
I really enjoy writing, in fact I've been a roleplayer since I've start Gaia back in. . mm.. well 8th grade.. I'm 22 now. . umm.. 2006 or 07.. yeah biggrin Go Gaia! Holy crap nine years of my life. Thank you guys <3 For being so awesome lol

Gaian Age
Oh, I pretty much stated that above. lol

Predicted Favorite Forum
Obviously Barton, woop!

About me
I like FIRE. I am a fire performer, you'll see my videos in my signature and pictures on my page. I love writing and designing cute things for girls pretty much. I partake in the 420 movement. I think it can help a lot of people on this earth.

Secret Code
Sd

Dame des Mondes

Partying Smoker

Shydeon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

What to call me
Shydeon (You may also call me Shy if you wish)

Who Accepted my APPLICATION
I got invited by someone that read my Welcoming message

Why I Joined
Well I joined cause I got invited and some people suggested be better for me to start with a guild on the welcoming page and I decided why not give this one a shot.

Gaian Age
I just began two days ago so not long at all.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely Fantasy did not check in them yet but I do like the setting I might also join the Dice one since I do have dungeon and dragons experience with friends.

About me
Well let us see I have more experience in chat role plays and table top and forums. I am a Marvel Comic fan and also play Pokemon games since I still like them but do not ask me for the show I do not know anything about the show since Kanto.

Secret Code
N.S

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 pm
Shydeon

What to call me
Shydeon (You may also call me Shy if you wish)

Who Accepted my APPLICATION
I got invited by someone that read my Welcoming message

Why I Joined
Well I joined cause I got invited and some people suggested be better for me to start with a guild on the welcoming page and I decided why not give this one a shot.

Gaian Age
I just began two days ago so not long at all.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely Fantasy did not check in them yet but I do like the setting I might also join the Dice one since I do have dungeon and dragons experience with friends.

About me
Well let us see I have more experience in chat role plays and table top and forums. I am a Marvel Comic fan and also play Pokemon games since I still like them but do not ask me for the show I do not know anything about the show since Kanto.

Secret Code
N.S

Welcome to the show. Hope you find something you like and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Honl

Friendly Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:51 pm

What to call me
Honl, or Alex

I was invited by Novama in reason to a post I made in the 'Welcome to Gaia' Forum.

Why I Joined
I enjoy role-playing quite a bit and decided to give this place a go!

Gaian Age
2425 Days on this account.
3621 on the account I first joined with (and never use)

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm a fan of all types of role-playing so I don't believe I'll just stay in one.

About me
Ah well, I'm a writer and an artist. I'm pursuing art but allowing writing to be on the sidelines. I've been role-playing for 11 years. I'm 21 years old and plan to go to college after things in my life get sorted out.

Secret Code
L, H.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:26 pm
My name: Queen Ayla

Nickname: Ayla is fine~

Who Accepted my Application: Novama

Why I joined: I enjoy casual roleplays that's romantic~ Also, people in this guild seem very understanding and not immature. This means, I can possibly find some great friends again as I did when I was...hmmm...15 when I played here.

Gaian Age: Over 3 years, this is my main account. My very original one is existent for a friend to use however, too many people that was 'toxic' in their mindset kept harassing me. So I transferred all my belongings to this account and wa-la~

Predicted favorite forum: Don't know yet, I bet it will be the romantic one of course.

About me:
As mentioned in the Gaian age, I played it back while I was a teenager with my friends from school. As life progressed we drifted apart once we hit college and when I played other games and sims (Vindictus, Second Life...the one I"m most guilty of. ). I enjoyed playing ZOMG, I am a bit sad it's taken down...hopefully they relaunch again...anyway, I love the flash games and Towns 2...though...seems like a lot of bad kiddies go there...so ehhh...It is, what it is. I hope I can make some friends around here again.~

Thank you~

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:29 pm

What to call me
Folks call me Zavits, or just Zav. both are fine by me.

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
I used to roleplay regularly but the RP scene on gaia has slimmed down of late and this guild might offer some fine things.

Gaian Age
3578 Day(9.7 Years)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy or Action.

About me
I've been roleplaying on gaia since 05, that's the reason I joined gaia in the first place. I've mostly done naruto roleplays but also a number of fantasy, romance, and action roleplays docket my list. I've not been actively role playing in the recent years and have been mostly just ghosting around on gaia. I've been spending most of my free time developing my art skills to generate some RL income.

Secret Code
WZ

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:25 pm
What to call me
I mostly go by Eduardo 3nodding

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
I love to be part of a great story, I don't rp as much as I used to because of college and work but meh

Gaian Age
3611 as of tonight cool heart

About me
You'll find out xd

Vanilla Armadillos

Tricky Inquisitor

13,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200

trhm

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:44 am

What to call me
trhm, Radioactive Horse Meat, Horse Meat, Radio, whatever you like, tbh.

Invited by Novama

Why I Joined
I've never RP'd or anything, but maybe I'll try it out. Though I don't have much time - college and stuff.

Gaian Age
3 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't know.. Maybe Sci-Fi?

About me
I don't have that much to tell about myself... Like I said, I've never RP'd. I like video games, art aand computer stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 pm

What to call me
Heyy!! I'm Cupped Socks! Or any variation of my username is fine! I ain't picky.

It was!!... Had to go back and check > /// < It was Cadenza of the Heart!

Why I Joined
This guild look like it has MANY interesting roleplay. So... I'm here to make a move on those roleplays and have fun with a bunch of people like me!

Gaian Age
I've been on Gaia for, precisely, 3098 days! Which is like 8 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'll probably be found around... EVERYWHERE! Some romance here, some horror there, a couple of series-related ones, definitely some fantasy and furries. I guess I'll indulge anyone with a 1 x 1 every now and then. I'm pretty versatile.

About me
Okay, so I guess I can start by saying that I'm an experienced roleplayer? Right? Right!? I specialize in yaoi. I've craved an Avengers or Harvest Moon related roleplay since forever now. I don't have MANY character. I've got a hand-full that I've been working on for a couple of years now, and I use them in diverse ways. I'm very friendly, so don't be afraid to hit me up.

I do have a life outside of the internet and it can sometimes pull me out for a month or two. I'm sorry if this ever occurs, please just be patient, I will return, I promise.

Secret Code
Cs DAMN IT! sC

Cupped Socks

Mewling Hellhound

12,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

NeonRainbowsOnFire

Clean Member

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:53 pm
So, uh... hi.

Gaian Name:
NeonRainbowsOnFire
Who allowed me in?
:Novama
Why did I join?:
I've never really role played before and it sounded like fun
Gaian Age:
About a month
Predicted Favorite Forum:
RP for Series/Fandom/Miscellaneous
About Me:
I'm a Artist, I like video games, and I like to read. I'm a 15 year old girl who dreams of living in Italy someday. I love anime with a passion and my favorite anime at the moment must be Hetalia  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:16 pm
NeonRainbowsOnFire
So, uh... hi.

Gaian Name:
NeonRainbowsOnFire
Who allowed me in?
:Novama
Why did I join?:
I've never really role played before and it sounded like fun
Gaian Age:
About a month
Predicted Favorite Forum:
RP for Series/Fandom/Miscellaneous
About Me:
I'm a Artist, I like video games, and I like to read. I'm a 15 year old girl who dreams of living in Italy someday. I love anime with a passion and my favorite anime at the moment must be Hetalia

There's school forum, a walk in rp in this forum, and all the mods(including myself) are available to help if pm or quoted questions 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:27 pm
What to call me
kaiman9, k9 if you're lazy to type. or whatever you want i guess.

It says Novama invited me. Does that mean Novama accepted?

Why I Joined
Well mainly i joined because Novama reached out to me with a PM. But I want to improve my writing! I used to make characters for RP but never actually did the RP part.. also was never really active when i was on gaia in the past so i guess i want something fun to do since i'm on this site a little more.

Gaian Age
it says i made this account in 2008? i think? but it's actually been years since i last logged in

Predicted Favorite Forum
i'm guessing... fantasy? mystery/horror? or action? i am not sure.

About me
I'm more of someone who draws than writes but i do want to improve in writing. I'm a huge manga fan. Trying to finish my college degree at the moment (just 1 class) so i have some free time while job hunting.. i will try my best to be active though! I am pretty much an RP noob so please be kind to me m(_ _)m  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games