Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 am
((Forgive me for not posting in over a month. R/L, other projects, and a cold I'm currently nursing are to blame. gonk ))

The Ferrothorn then countered with a Gyro Ball and launched it at the Flamethrower causing an explosion, and out of the Escavalier charged in with am X-Scissor on Sakkaku. "Big talk, let's see ya back that up missy." Taunted the Escavalier.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm
Sakkaku jumped back as Escavalier attacked, barely avoiding the the X-Scissor. "Tch, seems I'm getting sloppy in my old age" Sakkaku grumbled. She skidded back and then rushed the bug type with a burst of speed. She made a grab at his lance-like arms and opened her mouth. "Let's see you avoid it this time" she grinned as she fired another Flamethrower.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:18 pm
Vin jumped out of Sakkaku mane and watched her fighting. "Ha ha, you missed!!" Vin said, taunting the two they where fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am
Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Umbra
Level: 32 (Age- 14)
Personality: Shy as hell
Other info: He's a pokemorph, born that way. His mother was an Umbreon, and his dad was a human. He takes a lot of flak for that. He also knows how to slip through the shadows easily, that's how shy he is.

Umbra stood out of sight of the arena, watching the battle going on closely. Seeing all of the moves, different type, different pokemon, it amazed him. But if one of them were to see him, would they attack? He had already gone through some scoffing when he entered, but being attacked? This was supposed to be a paradise for pokemon. Just because he was half-human didn't mean he acted like one. He kept watching intently, hoping that none of the powerful battlers would notice him.

SC Rammstein

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 am
The Escavalier was blasted back but got back up. "Occa Berries. got to love them." He said. "Lets see ya survive this combo." Said the Ferrothorn as he tossed spikes around followed by unleashing a sandstorm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 am
Celestia sighed and looked around the arena. She flew around the arena observing from different angles in amusement. She then noticed an umbreon Near the arena and flew down over him. "Curious?" She asked.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Umbra recoiled, startled by the Mew. "Ah, um, yes, I suppose." he stammered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm
Chaos told Acid that he would through Psychic and walked around the arena, figuring that he would hand out a bit before he was called into battle. His ear twitched a bit as he looked over at an Umbreon, but it didn't look... like an Umbreon. He frowned and walked over to him and tilted his head, "Hello there. You're new to this place, I can tell. You're... different from the other Pokemon. Celestia, I'll take care of him, you go on." He said with a warm smile toward Celestia, looked at Umbra with a frown, "So, what brings you to this place?" He asked in a warm tone, looking very nice and inviting, but serious and confused by his being.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:11 pm
Celestia huffed at chaos. "Who made you boss!" She said as she flew over and sat down on Unbra's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm
Chaos shrugged and smiled warmly at her, "Well, no one. I just wanted for you to go off and have more fun. I'm not trying to boss you around. I was just suggesting that you go to play." He said in a soft tone.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 pm
"Hmph easy for you to say....Remember i'm a newbie here too. No one's shown me around. I don't know where to go." She said looking down at umbra.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:43 pm
Umbra cracked one of his decreasingly rare smiles. "I think it would be great for you to come along!" he said to Celestia. "Having a Mew for a friend isn't something that happens every day." And to Acid, he said. "You're right, I'm not like any other Pokemon. My dad was a human, and my mother was an actual Umbreon, and I..." he gestured to himself, "...Came out like this. I have a sister and a friend that are the same way. By the way, do you think you could show us around?"

SC Rammstein

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Sakkaku underestimated these Steel types. They were smarter than she thought. She jumped back to create some distance and began to formulate a plan. "Ferrothorn has good defence and Escavalier has massive attack power... but their speed is somewhat lacking"

She looked down at Vin, knowing he would have trouble defending against two evolved pokemon. She then glanced at the Spikes littering the floor. "Seem's Like I'm being forced into long range combat" she mused. She locked eyes with Ferrothorn, "Let's take out the support first..." Her eyes glowed blue and her Illusion actvated as she plunged the Steel type into a vision thinking that he was in the middle of an active volcano.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff