Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 am
"No. But you can move while I have their attention. Make sure the others are not harmed," he ordered as calmly as ever. A bullet passed through Azm's shoulder. "Quickly please."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am
"As you wish." Ben sighed, he and Niles slowly making their way back as they continued to have brief fire fights with the enemy. Luckily, the EMP bought them some time and space, but long ranged shooters were just barely out of reach, and prevented a quick retreat.

"We're outside a giant metal door. I'm assuming this is where the others are." Niles reported after a few minutes. "Almost quiet back here. Some androids coming through to check out where we went, but that's it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 am
Knock and reply with 2025, march 13th, 11:45AM, Azm said over his silent com. Shoot anything that tries to follow you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 am
"Alright. Be careful out there." Niles warned as he turned to the door, knocking on it.

"Date?" The doctor's voice asked.

"Azm says March 13th, 2025, 11:45." Ben answered, trying to be quiet so others wouldn't hear.

"No Azm?"

"No, he's cleaning up. Why?"

"Just wondering." The door cracked opened and a hand waved the SEALS in, to which the promptly ran inside and the door locked behind them.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 am
"Where's Azm? Is he ok?" Marie asked.

"Please inform the doctor I am damaged," Azm said over radio. "I'll be in..." an explosion could be heard through radio and through the walls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 am
"Staying behind to clean up." Ben replied. "Wanted us to come here first because we can't handle bullets as well as he can." He added with a grunt as Azm reported his damage.
"We'll see y--" He started to reply before the explosion went off, heard both very clearly from this comm unit and from the outside.

"What the Hell was that?" Lucy barked in panic, looking between the SEALS.

"Gift from the enemy." Niles grunted sarcastically. "They like to be generous."

"Azm, you still there?" Ben asked, his voice calm for now.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 am
The only reply they got was static.

"That's bad... That's very very bad..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am
"Azm, are you there?" Ben asked again, keeping his tone monotonous to prevent panic in the others.

"Where is he?" Lucy asked, already beginning to worry and panic. She looked to her father, who stood at the door. "Well?"

"Not here." He replied. "Might take a while though. He was--"

"Or, he could be dead. Oh God." She whimpered, her face crumbling into grief. "I got him killed."

"Now, now. We don't know that..." Ben sighed. "Azm?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 am
Still only static scratched back at them. It had become very quiet outside as well.

Marie sat up again. "Give me a gun."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 am
"Nobody is going outside." Ben growled as he pointed at Marie to sit back down, while Lucy began crying in the back, the doctor going over immediately to hold and console her.

"For all we know, he's knocked out or maybe even his comm is gone. But if we go out there we might be dangling ourselves in a trap, and I am not taking that risk."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 am
"So you're going to wait for the to get through the door?" she asked. "Is the air in here even localized? They could easily vent gas in here if it's not."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 am
"The door is made from the toughest metal available in an apocalyptic war and so thick I can hardly swing it around anymore." The doctor replied. "Not even a nuclear bomb will knock this door down.

"As for the air vents, I have multiple small vents too small for most anything to crawl through, and the air works on this very room alone. I have a filtration system separate from the rest of the building, hidden away. We're safe here."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 pm
Something banged on the door.

Marie flinched at the noise but didn't do or say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm
As everyone stared at the door, the doctor looked worriedly at Ben. The soldier was nervous. Nothing yet from Azm and someone was at the door. He nodded to the doctor, who turned his attention back to the metal.

"Date?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm
After a few second a lighter, more rapid, and rhythmic tapping against the metal.

"Is that... Morse Code?" Marie asked.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games