Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 pm
"i love you too" Xaene sighed, kissing his neck softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm
He looked out the window, then grinned wider. "It's a whole new day. And today is the day."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:47 pm
"hm... i can't wait." Xaene smiled, hugging him tightly. "first this.... then the wedding...." he hummed softly, playing with the ring on his finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:51 pm
The puppy whimpered and used his last resort to try to keep Myka. With the help of a little shapeshifter magic, the puppies innocent eyes widened and sparkled like the galaxy, staring deep into Myka's eyes in an hypnotic yet adorable manner.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm
"My parents should be here soon..." he groaned, closing his eyes.
Myka chuckled, standing and setting Puppy Damian on the bed as the sheet previously covering her fell to the ground. She stalked over to the window, folding her arms and sighing. "You don't understand, love. It's either me or Dom, and I can't put him back out there."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm
"relax love..." Xaene sighed softly and kissed him. "we'll make it through this." he smiled. "although.... that does mean we'll have to get dressed..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Damian was in complete and udder disbelief. She didn't fall for his puppy dog trick! Unbelievable! She must've used alchemy somewhere to protect herself! The puppy climbed out of the bed - having difficulty with his stubby paws and tripped every now and then - and sniffed around for any sign of alchemy, but he didn't know what that would smell like and just ended up sneezing at dust bunnies. Drat... He plodded back over to Myka and looked up at her before getting on his back with his paws up and his belly ready to be scratched.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm
Dom groaned again, then stood, grabbing his clothes. "I really don't want to see those people again."
She fell to her knees, then reached over, scratching his stomach softly. Suddenly, she froze, listening. "Dominick's awake. Looks like its time for me to leave." Myka stood, stretching her arms over her head. "And here I was, hoping for ten more minutes in your arms. Oh well, at least you'll remember my breasts as bigger than they really are."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm
"well i wouldn't mind meeting them. after all how bad can they be if they raised you?" Xaene smiled softly as he got into his new clothes, sliding the necklace Dominick had given him before pulling another out and smiling to dominick. "can i give you something?" he murmured softly, walking up behind his love -still without a shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm
"Of course, darling," said Dominick as he turned around, his shirt still completely unbuttoned. "What is it?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm
Xaene gave a light smile as he held up the necklace. "i want you to wear this... it was my mothers." he hummed, his eyes seeming to glimmer at the sight of the raven pendant. "my dad gave it to her the day they were married... and then she told me to give it to the man i loved when it was our turn..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm
The heir gasped, his eyes softening. "Xaene," he whispered, "it's beautiful."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Xaene smiled softly as he went up on his toes to put it around dominick's neck, kissing him gently. "i'm glad you like it, dominick." he purred lovingly, letting his hands fall to his side once the necklace was on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm
At the last statement Damian let his tongue hang out of his little snout and barked cheerfully. He rolled back onto his feet and nuzzled her leg in a way of good-bye.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm
Dominick leaned to kiss him when a man and woman burst into the room.
"Domin-OH MY GOD!"
"Mom! Dad!" cried Dom as he hid Xaene behind him. "All these years and you still don't know the meaning of knock?!"
The woman stepped forward, her hands on her hips and her eyebrow raised. "Dominick William Bloodwell, if you want our blessing, you will step aside and let me meet my son-in-law!"
Sighing, Dominick stepped aside, whispering into Xaene's ear. "Don't let her stare you down. Just compliment her outfit in some way, tell her you've heard so little and long to hear more, and she'll be happy."
The woman smiled at Xaene stiffly, sticking out a hand. "My name is Di Bloodwell. This is my husband, Antonius. A pleasure, Mr...?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games