Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"God...that's...weird," said Myka, setting a hand on Armageddon's arm as the now empty glass fell from her fingers to the ground. "Jesus. Arm...you look funny."

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

smiling to herself, the succubus turned on her pointy four inch stiletto heel and sauntered back to the real Roy. "Do you plan to dance at all? I mean, this is still tehnecally your wedding." She smirked, her eyes shimmering.

"I'm also avoiding the dance..... " she mumbled, chewing on her cheek as she pulled him just out of view of Bennacio.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Pure T0rture
You've seen Soul Eater, right? The character that has the magic eye - the immortal wolfman dude, I think his name's Free. His voice is exactly how Arm's sounds.

Mayah Playah

Feeling the hand on him, Armageddon grunted and weakly shook it off. "I'm... I'm fine." he lied while still holding his head. His headache was getting worse, and although his eyes were closed, it felt like the room was spinning. "Nngh... I... I think I'm going to lie down." he grumbled and weakly opened his eyes, quickly regretting it. The room really was spinning, and it was doubling, too. Feeling nauseated, the demon closed his eyes again and leaned against the wall, rubbing his temples.

"Umm... I've never really been one for dancing." Roy said with a sheepish smile that soon turned soft and sad. "Besides, the ones I want to dance with couldn't make it."

Being dragged away from Bennacio's watchful gaze, Damian blinked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked, immediately sensing something. "You look like something's troubling you." Quickly narrowing his eyes, he straightened up. "Aww, look, if you just want to tell me all sorts of rules you've got planned or how awful you think I'll be, I don't need to hear it, sister! I-"

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"You're sick!" she exclaimed, dragging him towards the stairs. "You're going to bed, mister." Stumbling, she tried to lead him up the stairs and to their room.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"i suppose that's true, but don't worry, you'll have your dance eventually." she hummed, her eyes flashing silver as she got a vision of the very dance.

slapping a hand over his mouth she sighed. "i can't dance. you're lucky that i didn't trip over myself in this dress walking down the aisle. my damned leg is acting up..." she huffed, hopping up onto the edge of the balcony, only to pull her skirt up enough to reveal her left leg to be robotic.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Unable to argue, Armageddon let himself be dragged up the many staircases of the giant mansion. As soon as he felt the loud murmurs of the crowd diminish as the atmosphere of his room surround him, he opened his eyes and snapped his arm away from Myka. "I told you I'm fine, dammit!" he snarled before pausing, giving her an odd look. "Huh? You look... different." he muttered, blinking and squinting his eyes to try to make out the shape through the haze in his vision.

"I sure hope you're talking about me and not Damian." he chuckled dryly.

Damian followed her and watched her pull her skirt up, blinking and clamming up. "Uh... I'm not sure this is appropriate for-" His words stopped short when he saw the robotic leg. "Whoa." he breathed, wanting so badly to poke it. "How long have you had that thing?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Pushing him onto the bed, Myka straddled his stomach to keep him in place, her long brown hair falling from it's bun. "Hey! Stop moving, or you won't get any better!"

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"i am~" she smiled, leaning on him some.

"i've had a prosthetic leg since i was very little.... since my family was killed" she shrugged, tightening a bolt on her knee by hand before she fixed her skirts back into place and looked at him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Before Armageddon could make out the features that somehow suddenly appeared on the girl, he was pushed down onto the bed with her climbing on top of him. "Oof! The hell are you doing, kid?" he snarled and put his hands on her arms forcefully to try to get her off. When he flickered his eyes up at her to glare daggers, he felt all anger, confusion, and oxygen leave his body. The woman he stared at wasn't that snot-nosed brat Myka, but a black-haired woman with soft brown eyes and a familiar smile. Eyes widening, Armageddon immediately softened his grip but continued holding on to her should she just be a figment of his imagination and disappear. He stayed staring at the mystery woman's face, pure disbelief on his own.
"...Cecelia." he whispered. Still awe-struck, the demon released one arm and lifted his now free hand to touch the woman's cheek. When the woman didn't disappear or change, a genuine smile appeared on his face. "It's really you." Ignoring the feeling of hidden tears trying to surface, Armageddon leaned up and kissed who he thought was Cecelia, his kiss filled with unconditional love and tenderness; something no one would ever expect someone as grouchy and rough as him to be like.

Smiling as she leaned against him, Roy allowed hope to shine in his currently cyan eyes. "I hope that's soon."

Damian stared at the leg for what felt like the longest time. Eventually he managed to pry his eyes away and looked up at her pitifully. "Sorry to hear that." he mumbled, leaning against the railing himself. "If it's any consolation, I know what it's like to lose a family, too." he said with a soft expression on his face. It had been ages ago, but he could still remember going to his dad's funeral, his mom disowning him, and being killed before he could save his sister.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka scrunched up her nose, confused. "Cecelia? What're you-" Suddenly, she couldn't see who she was on top of anymore. In a pulse of strange light, the man beneath her changed form, and familiar silver hair spiked beneath her fingers. Proud silver eyes stared up in amazement at her, and she lost her breath. "Damian," she breathed shakily, leaning down to meet his lips. "I...I missed you so much." A tear slid down her cheek as they kissed, and the lost innocence and petrified shyness of her loss and abandonment somehow milked into the kiss.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:04 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Not seeming to hear the words 'Cecelia' said, Armageddon closed his eyes and kissed her deeply. His other hand released her arm and wrapped around her waist, holding her to his body as he put in all the emotions pent up for decades.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:51 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka kissed him further, her lips moving as a slow, yet passionate pace. One hand rested on his chest, while the other was in his hair, holding him closer.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"mmmm.... i can't tell when it is.... just that it will happen if you continue on the path you're on." she smiled at him before checking her watch. "if those two don't start dancing soon, i may have to make them." she huffed, her eyes dark.

"its so sad..... to loose a family.... and then to find out you can't make a new one...." she sighed, looking up at the sky with sad eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Time to skip?

Although it was just a simple touch, the hand on his chest, Armageddon couldn't help but shudder. He had missed his beloved's touch for far too long. He had to admit, however, that he was surprised she was being so passionate so quickly, but he would not question or stop her. Lifting himself up on his elbows, the demon stripped himself of his coat and tossed it to the ground, never opening his eyes. He kissed her yet again as his hands greedily grabbed at her body, tugging off her shirt.

"Maybe they're arguing." Roy chuckled while scratching the back of his ear, remembering the spat they had up at the altar.

To lose a family and not even be able to make one... It was almost scary how alike they were. Damian remembered the agony he felt when he realized he couldn't give Myka any children, and the only way they even had any was through rape, and he didn't want that for even a fake wife.
But a queen that couldn't bear heirs? To unify two quarreling kingdoms or not, that would surely cause some kind of uproar throughout the kingdoms. "There's never anything wrong with adoption." he said and smiled softly at her, just barely remembering that he was the king at the moment. "I mean... I grew up most of my life thinking I was. It could make a statement! Or... we could pretend they were born. I'm sure that Litarian knight must've thought of something." he muttered while thinking of Bennacio.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Pure T0rture generated a random number between and ... !

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"or she's avoiding it because of her leg....." She snorted, looking around carfully.

"I suppose... Adoption would work," she nodded, sliding down from the ledge to stand again. "But, we're newly were. We needn't worry about that for at least a few more years" she hummed, taking a deep breath.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games