Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Thanks a lot," Sam beamed. "I'll do my best." She laughed at the tickling sensation of the wind. Then she coughed lightly, her throat still tight and dry from sleeping so long.

"Could I get some water?" she asked, looking around for something to wet that parched feeling.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika found an empty glass and summoned a miniature raincloud. When she'd filled the glass, she handed it to Sam. "Since the incident, I've gotten better at controlling the elements. When I'm calm, at least."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 am

User ImageThe outside of the brotherhood base was no longer destroyed and tired looking a bunch of the others cleaned it up by orders of Polaris. The doors swung open to the mansion and she glided in dressed in her green outfit and helmet to keep any telepath out of her head although she was one of the strongest mutants here almost reaching the strength of her father.
Landing on the ground as she began to walk in she knew of what had happened at the x-men institute and she was not pleased. She didn't want any of the planted students to be caught but at the same time it was interesting to hear how they almost succeeded. "Im home," She called her eyes gleaming with a danger that matched almost identically with her fathers when he was alive. "How has everything been?" She asked snapping her fingers as things began to shift using her ability she began to fix things in the mansion while heading to find Victor. She had left him in charge while she was "out of town on business" She had so much fun capturing Laura and revealing to her the truth she knew it would be only a matter of time before Laura would snap and she could trick her into becoming part of the brother hood where she belonged.
That is what her mother wanted of course, though she had hoped Laura would have been blue like her mother. Smirking at that thought she knew that it was within her genetic makeup somewhere and all she had to do was trigger it.
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Wow that's amazing Arcus!" Sam awed as she watched the glass fill with water. When Masika handed it to her, she first looked through the glass at the liquid. It sloshed and swirled like the cleanest spring water.

Taking a sip, she sighed as it ran down her throat. It was like running an ice cube over burnt skin, so relieving it almost hurt again. She wanted to gulp it down, but made sure to take it slow. Sam really didn't want to cough anymore.

"Oh wow, it tastes like heaven if it were wet," she gushed with a giggle.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika chuckled. "I'm sure it does. What did you mean by 'amazing Arcus'? That's something I've never heard before."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam blushed , but continued to smile. She took another sip before answering.

"Arcus was the greek goddess of rainbows," she answered. "The greeks believed that whenever you saw a rainbow it was Arcus who was on errands for other gods, and the colors were her trail. Her father was a minor god of the sea and her mother the cloud goddess. A perfect combination of water and sky." Then she paused, thinking if there was anything she had forgotten.

"Sorry, I read a lot," she added, noting the confused expression on Masika's face.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika chuckled. "I don't think a rainbow much fits me, do you?" she asked semi-playfully. "There seems to be more wind than rain or rainbows when I'm around."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam thought about for a bit, then nodded.

"That's true," she admitted. After a moment she brightened. Snapping with her one free hand after settling her glass in her lap, Sam fidgeted excitedly. The fun puzzle of thinking of a nickname took her mind off the pain of her slowly healing injuries and she was glad of the distraction. "I got it. How about Notus? God of the south wind."

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika smiled and put a hand on Sam's shoulder. "How about something that's not Greek, Kitten?" she said, chuckling. "I'm not sure the Loa would take too kindly to me being called by the name of another culture's gods."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Oh!" Sam exclaimed, then winced when her body tensed at the movement.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking," she apologized quickly. Eyes scanning the room in thought, she tried to think of something that would fit her friend. It was harder than she anticipated, everything reverting back to something she had read in her countless hours in the library.

"What's the word for wind?" she asked idly.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika shook her head. "There's no need to apologize, Kitten," she smiled. "The word for wind? In which language?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam sat in silence for a moment, still thinking. Her free hand played with the edge of the water glass.

"I don't know, whichever is prettiest?" she replied with a shrug. The pain that shot across her shoulder was dull, like she had pulled a muscle there. It connected with a deeper pain in her back, which made her have to breath slow until it eased. Closing her eyes, she willed her body to relax with slow even breathing.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika shrugged. "I only know my own language and English. The Swahili word for wind is upepo. Don't hurt yourself further trying to think of a nickname for me, Kitten. You'll think of something eventually, and till then I'm fine with simply being called by my name," she said gently.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:08 pm

User Image Sumina had spent the past three days working on the humans in the school. She ordered the Librarian to keep Sam out of the library if she ever tried to come in. Sumina had the librarian check out books in Sam's name and they burned them. She erased the memory of her burning the books from the librarians mind and ordered the librarian to hate Sam. Sumina knew this was Sam's favorite place. She was going to take that away from the little cat girl.

Next was the little Storm wannabe. Sumina pulled Jake aside, smiling sweetly at him as she ordered him to do what she wanted. Jake was to laugh when ever Masika talked, it was a little thing, but Sumina knew she was insecure about that. Sumina had Jake spread a rumor about Masika. That she was a little wh0re. She didn't tell Jake to spread it until this morning. Masika would come to school in the morning to judging looks and disgusted faces. Sumina was looking forward to it.

Sumina opened the door and walked into the Brotherhood house. She had a smug smile on her face. She had just settled down on the couch when Polaris walked in. "Welcome back." She muttered, reading a book for her English class. When Polaris asked her a question, Sumina looked up. "Eventful." She said and went back to her book. She needed to finish her homework so she could check in on Jake to make sure he didn't screw anything up.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:03 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David watched this interaction amused. Some nicknames came naturally. Others... Well, if David were to call Masika by any other name but Tempest, it wouldn't feel right. Still, it wasn't exactly a name that David could call her when she was in her streets, so Masika worked fine. David cracked his neck. "Not much has happened since you went under. Schools proceeded normally. You might need to make up a story about you being hit by a car, but nothing serious."

Victor sighed when Polaris finally arrived. "Bout damn time." He grumbled as he stood up to greet her. "Sumina found a boyfriend to play with." Sabertooth said with a grunt. "He's an X-man with powers like Wolverine and me. Very useful in a fight."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

lil_evil_cutie
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games