Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:42 pm
"The names Lola, whats yours?" I asked with a light smile, I was used to the rudeness from others I didn't really mind it.

(Clara is now acting like a 'wanna-be' villain)  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:53 pm
Mila: "Kokiri." Kokiri said. "Ummm..yeah. This is my magic talking doll." i said.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm
"That's a nice name," I smiled at Kokiri than I turned to Mila, "Your doll's pretty cute."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm
Mila: "Thanks. She IS cute, I guess." I said. "Wait- Kokiri, where are you going?" For Kokiri was running off. "I'm gonna kick your sister's a**!" She yelled. "You go do that!" I looked at Lola. "She'll be fine..."
Clara: "I'm gonna go out," I said. I went to the human world and started walking around. "Hey!" I heard a small voice beside me. I turned around and saw a small doll. "A talking doll?" I said. She had a kife. She threw at my foot. "OW! AHHH! STUPID LITTLE..." The knife was lodged in my foot, which was bleeding freely. The doll smiled, and threw more knives. One opened a gash in my cheek. "ARGH!" I teleported away.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm
"Okay than," I found it a little odd that a doll that cute would cuss like an adult. "How can your doll speak anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm
Mila: "Honestly, she told me she was possessed by a spirit of a princess who was murdered by her own evil brother and his friends. I like her." I said. "She adapted to modern time, and she likes to fight." I smile.
Clara: I think Tart and Pai weren't expecting to see me covered in cuts. "What happened?" Pai said standing up. "Apparently, Mila has a magical doll that likes sharp things." I said. Tart came over to me. "They look really bad..." he said. I snorted. "Ya think?" I said. Kisshu came around the corner. "What happened?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "You should know. Your girlfriend has a doll, idiot. Shouldn't you know that? Why didn't you tell me?" Pai and Tart looked at me furiously. Kisshu just left. Pai fumed. "He doesn't talk about it! They both understand, and we're fine with it. We're trying to come up with a better plan then destroying all the people. We're looking for a new planet, but Deep Blue doesn't know. You're just like Katy!" And they both left. I smirked. They didn't know what I could do. I think Kisshu was gonna get it soon...

(Hey guys, my birthday is on the 14th!)  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 am
Juliette did something or another that he mum kept telling her to do  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:50 am
(No no not the end of the RP the awaking of Deep Blue and Deep Gray XD )
Bara
I decided to leave it "Lola,Mila" I saw them then I said "I can feel loads of energy of Mew Aqua and Crystal Aqua" I said as I neared them.

Chiarīdā
"Yeah I can feel it" I said to Bara I saw her turn around. I saw her sigh with relif then I said "This isn't good I think it might be the awaking of Deep blue and Deep Gray" I said.

Katy
I hoped the mews didn't mess anything up.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:41 pm
(Oh, okay)

"Oh, cool." I smiled, than I heard Bara and turned around, "Where?" I knew I felt something wrong earlier, but I hadn't been sure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm
Bara
I don't know then I felt a earthquake "aw crap it's already started" I saw building we're falling.

Chiarīdā
"The awaking of the cynaclones leaders Deep Blue and Deep Gray they used the souls of Akio and Allen" I then saw the cynaclones "HA HA YOU MEW MEWS HAVE LOST MWA HA HA!!"

Katy
I suddenly felt bad "I can't do this it dosen't feel right" I started to worry and I saw our leaders Deep Blue and Deep Gray.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:36 pm
Mila: "Oh no, already? NOT NOW!" I growled. Then I saw a small figure dart across the park. There was no mistaking it. 'Kokiri...?" I said. She was running at Pai and Tart and Katy. i knew what she was doing. "Oh Kokiri..." I muttered. She got her knives. I knew she was a fighter, and deep down, I knew she could pull it off... but it would require her spirit to leave her forever. And even then, she would only manage to postpone it. We would still have to finish it. i knew very well that she had made up her mind. But I just didn't want that to happen. i wanted her to stay, after I had just found her. she threw three at a time, her aim perfect. But the look on Clara's face... I could tell she didn't want deep blue OR deep gray to be awake. i just didn't know why. Kokiri started to glow. "I can't watch!" i said, turning away. And then there was a deafining explosion... and everything faded to white. It was only me and Kokiri. She was crying. i could barely make out her final words. But if she could still talk... I could've cried with relief. But Clara's katana came much to soon, stabbing Kokiri straight through her head. "NO!" I screamed. And then everything was back to normal. Kokiri's final words... "i'm okay" she had said. And i thought she was. but Clara... she had to die. And i would kill her. Only me. ONLY me... this was not just her pestering the planet anymore. She proved her point. This was war. And I wanted to get a victory.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm
Clara: Back in the other dimension, I smirked. I'm happy that the little doll had postponed everything... but she had proved to be a greater threat then expected. So, i had to destroy her. Hey, at least mila had the shell? Everyone else was really pissed off that a doll had ruined everything. "But hey," Pai said. "At least they'll have more power than before." I nodded. But i didn't plan on them waking up again. I destroyed Mila's house, killing her adoptive mother and her doll later on, do you think I'm gonna show mercy? Well, I didn't destroy the house, but i told the water demons everything they needed to know. I'm surprised Mila didn't notice. oh well. Sonn, the world would be mine. I would kill everyone Mila loves, then mew Mews, then the deep's and the cynaclones, and rule the world. My smirk grew. But then it stopped. I knew Kisshu already didn't trust me. And, he could teleport too. How was I gonna get him out in the middle of nowhere, have Mila come at the last second, and then kill him?  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:11 pm
(I'm doing 3rd person at this moment than i'm going back to 1st)

Lola froze in my spot, Allen, I thought, They used Allen's soul? Her eye's shrank to tiny dots, as if they were disappearing. Why? Why would hey do that? She asked herself that over and over. Lola began to grit her teeth. Her Staff appeared in her hand once more. (She hadn't transformed back to normal yet...) "I'll kill them," she mumbled under her breath.

(Her facial expression:
User Image )  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Mila: "You leave Clara to me." I said. I was holding Kokiri's lifeless limp body in my arms. "I'll kill her..." My voice trailed off. Tears of sorrow and anger were silently finding their way out of my eyes. "she's gonna die." I ran to the beach and into the water. I went to the reef where I had my flashback. Another started.
"The kingdom is falling apart!" "SWIM!" "Mommy!Daddy! Don't go!" "Mila, just go! Please!" The boulders fell. "NOOO! MOMMY! DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU! COME BACK!"
I came back into reality, shaking. "why does everybody I love leave me?" I decided to look for Kisshu. I found him sitting on a rock in the sea. i Swam straight into his arms. He held me as I cried my Mew Aqua. "Everybody I love leaves me," I said. "Don't do that. Don't leave me. Please." Kisshu didn't say anything. because I think we both knew that he couldn't say he wouldn't be killed without lying.
Clara: I started to look for Kisshu. He wasn't anywhere in the dimension. I figured he must've been in the human world. I sighed. he was probably with Mila. I wanted Mila to come at the last second. So I just waited.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 pm
Not realizing it, a hot flame shot from my staff and surrounded me. "Time to die b***h," I mumbled under my breath. My eyes had returned to normal but had a look in them that would scare my brother, and he's never scared. Dragging my staff behind me like most killers do in a horror movie, I made my way to where Deep Blue and Deep Grey were. The entire way I kept talking to myself repeating one phrase over and over, 'I hate you...'  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games