Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle paused for a moment in thought, tilting her head up to look at the stars twinkling in the black velvety sky. A smile came to her lips as her eyes found his again. "We could continue exploring, I guess. It probably does my muscles no good just standing here, right?" She was trying to be logical about the situation, but really, she didn't mind at all what they did. As long as she was with him, she was having the time of her life. Not only was she happy she was with him, she was also thrilled that he was comfortable enough to tell her anything. Even though the problems ahead of them still lingered in the back of her mind, she was able to enjoy the moment all the same with a light heart.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:11 pm
((I declare a time skip! Agreed?))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm
((Fine with me 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Well then," Rust went to the door and opened it the same way he had when they came onto the balcony, "Let us move on." On their expedition, they came across the cafe, the break room for the doctors, and the gift shop. There he found a fine red ribbon and he pulled it down from the shelf. He held it up to Estelle's hair and liked the color contrast. "For you." He said holding it out to her.

As it neared sunrise, they returned to the lobby where the rest of the pack busied themselves with packing. Mischief came up to them, "Hey! Glad you're feeling better!" She said and gave Estelle a pat on the shoulder. "Congrats on becoming one of us! Well, you already were, but now even more so. Mischief smiled and ran off to help Snowball pack his things.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:06 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle followed Rust into the gift shop, gawking at all the teddy bears and key chains. Things that normally would bring tears to her eyes, but now just made her smile. It was stuff that reminded her of her childhood, and probably many others as well. It was strangely sad to see the place so empty, though. When Rust held the red ribbon out to her, her lips pulled up into a grin. "Thank you, darling," she replied, kissing his cheek then quickly tying her untamed golden blonde hair back into a ponytail. It felt good to get it off her neck, and the ribbon really did look nice in her hair.

When they returned to the pack, Estelle couldn't feel more alive. "Thank you," was all she could say in reply to Mischief, unable to get rid of the huge smile that was on her face. It felt good being a part of something, even something that a few weeks ago she would have been horrified of. Something deep inside her purred, or rather howled, happily.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust went over to see what he could do to help and soon, the pack was ready to head out. Bongo took his position up front to address the pack. "Alright, we all know the plan, but just to clarify one last time, we are heading to the northwest to Michigan to join up with another pack. We have to rally the myths and fight back against the forces looking to enslave us from the east. There is word that Europe had successfully trained a female fire drake, and that is bad news. Females are bigger and more aggressive than the males, and the fact that the enemy has the means to tame them at all is worse. We can waste no more time. Lets move out. " He turned and exited the hospital, pack in tow.

Rust turned to Estelle, "Do you know what a fire drake is?" he asked, not knowing himself.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle listened to Bongo's plan intently, nodding in confirmation that she understood. It was odd though; she wasn't sure what a fire drake was, but the name sounded familiar. She turned to Rust when he asked, and shrugged. "No idea," she replied, thinking back for a moment. Where had she heard the term before? "Is it... is it a kind of dragon?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:47 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Dragon? That's a bit far fetched, even for this," He motioned to the pack, "Don't you think?" Surely there was no such thing. Dragons? Okay, maybe mermaids and werewolves were possible, but dragons?

Garrett, overhearing them, came up to Estelle and nodded, "Dragons." Rust looked at the man in shock. Why was he surprised? It should make sense to him, but he still found it hard to believe. "W-we are going to be fighting against... giant, fire breathing, flying lizards?!" Garrett shook his head grimly, "Bigger than giant." He walked on ahead. Rust was not sure is Garrett was serious or trying to scare him, but it worked. He looked ahead of him, a lost look on his face as he tried to imagine it.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle raised an eyebrow at Garrett, still half unbelieving. She didn't think that's actually what it would be... dragons were fairytales, after all. Then again, so were mermaids and werewolves... She shivered slightly thinking about all the other sorts of creatures that could be lurking out there. Just imagining it made her nervous. She looked up at Rust with a half smile. "He said that like it was so matter of fact," she said with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood. She laced her fingers with his reassuringly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust relaxed a bit when he felt Estelle's hand take his and he squeezed hers affectionately, "Yeah, that's what makes it more creepy." he answered. As they followed along, Rust looked around him, remembering the parts of the city they passed through before this craziness came on so suddenly. He sighed, slightly saddened by the state of things. he wondered how the one who had evacuated were fairing. Were they better off? Was the western part of the country really any more safe than here? It seemed like a rouse. More than anything, he wondered what exactly was going on over the Atlantic that had such powerful beasts that he once thought of as fairy tale scared or riled up enough to come out of hiding. He was particularly quiet as he thought.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:19 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle clung to Rust as they walked in the group, following his gaze and looking around them at the city. It really was an abandoned mess. Everyone had picked up and left so quickly, it was as if a huge tornado had stormed through the seemingly endless streets and swept everything up and away. "I hope everyone's okay," she said aloud, unaware that she wasn't keeping her thoughts in her head. She blinked, glancing up at Rust with a saddened look in her eyes. If she could have prevented this in any way, she would have... of course, that was a power she did not possess.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image
As the city gave way to wilderness, the mood of the entire pack seemed to lighten. It was as if the city held a thick, ominous cloud within it, and once out of the clusters of buildings, the air became clear and breathable. The sun was higher now, but the air was cool and the breeze was light. Rust closed his eyes and breathed in deep, forgetting about the city behind them and focusing on the road ahead. When he opened his eyes, he smiled at Estelle. "We're finally out of there."

((Wanna try coming up with the next event? I'm out of ideas for the moment :/))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle exhaled in relief and nodded in response. It felt so good to leave everything behind, and although she had been regretting it ever since the day she climbed out of her bedroom window, now was different. Now they had a plan, and now they were going to be free from any harsh memories that city still bared for them. The fresh daytime breeze rustled through the trees and her hair, the red ribbon flowing behind her like a tiny flag. It felt so nice, but so different at the same time. "I hope everything goes...well." She said, sick of the torment that they'd had to go through in the past.

((ummm... I'm kind of mentally exhausted at the moment but I will do my best.... maybe something/someone should ambush the pack and they all have to fight? not sure what it would be but yeah... no more deaths though, just some injuries xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

After about an hour of walking after leaving the city, Bongo led the pack off the road and into the wilderness. There, they traveled for a few more hours before Bongo stopped the group for a break. "There's a river near by that way," He pointed. "Buddy system. Go and refill your water supplies, one group at a time." He stooped to help prepare lunch. Rust watched as Mischief and Snowball took the first trip to the river. He caught Bongo's eye and Bongo stood. "You two, get some rest. You're going to be training tonight with Garrett and I."

Rust nodded and looked at Estelle, wrapping his hand around hers and looking for a place to nap.

((I understand. I am mentally drained too. As well as physically. There's so much going on so suddenly. Lets see if my dreams can come up with anything, since being awake is doing squat diddly.))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 am
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle perked up when she heard about training. The idea sounded fun, and the fact that it was during nighttime was even more intriguing. She didn't realize that she could enjoy herself so much, especially with this kind of company. But she accepted these newfound feelings with no questions asked, following Rust with her hand in his, looking for a place to sleep. "Rust? I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I know that's kind of random, but.. I can't say thank you enough," she told him with a bright smile, streams of sunlight pouring down from between the tree branches onto her face.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff