Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Hell yeah, on my way but you might have to deal with the ***** pic for now xd

-takes a deep breath and cries- xD I'll...try xD I've already given away Zuri xDD

HA! But now you get a cute bunny girl and maybe teach her how to fight *wink wink* whee

J...just. xD Just get an older...picture. xD I DONT WANT TO BE A *****. DO NOT MAKE ALEX A ***** MAGE XD. HE IS A SEXY MAN WHO WANTS TO DO SEXY MAN THINGS LIKE EATING AND SLEEPING AND PLAYING PIANO AND DANCING XD

There you go! blaugh Now I might change Zuri's picture cause she just looks like a kid next to Echo.

Echo still looks like a kid but better ^^ thank you xDDD, and I think Zuzu is adorable. But you are the owner so do what you please ;3 and I'd llloovvee to teach Echo how..to fight and other things..... ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE ECHOS SHORT HAIR. THATS HOW SHORT MY HAIR IS  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Hell yeah, on my way but you might have to deal with the ***** pic for now xd

-takes a deep breath and cries- xD I'll...try xD I've already given away Zuri xDD

HA! But now you get a cute bunny girl and maybe teach her how to fight *wink wink* whee

J...just. xD Just get an older...picture. xD I DONT WANT TO BE A *****. DO NOT MAKE ALEX A ***** MAGE XD. HE IS A SEXY MAN WHO WANTS TO DO SEXY MAN THINGS LIKE EATING AND SLEEPING AND PLAYING PIANO AND DANCING XD

There you go! blaugh Now I might change Zuri's picture cause she just looks like a kid next to Echo.

Echo still looks like a kid but better ^^ thank you xDDD, and I think Zuzu is adorable. But you are the owner so do what you please ;3 and I'd llloovvee to teach Echo how..to fight and other things..... ;D ;D ;D

MINE TOO, I LOVE SHORT HAIR. I JUST HAVE TO GET IT DYED BLACK NOW WITH BRIGHT BLUE AND GREEN HIGHLIGHTS AND THEN I'LL HAVE AWESOME HAIR!!!!! xd  

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

MINE TOO, I LOVE SHORT HAIR. I JUST HAVE TO GET IT DYED BLACK NOW WITH BRIGHT BLUE AND GREEN HIGHLIGHTS AND THEN I'LL HAVE AWESOME HAIR!!!!! xd

WOAH xD I jsut have brown hair.

I FOUND ECHO IF YOU EVER CHANGE YOUR MIND. SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE ZURI XXD

http://konachan.com/image/1cd3d26dea43014f3b889c6945b22fbe/Konachan.com - 80619 animal_ears bunny_ears bunnygirl long_hair purple_hair red_eyes reisen_udongein_inaba ribbons touhou white.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:09 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Bara..bara bara bara...bara...bara...KEEP THAT PICTURE UP FOR ECHO. IM NOW IN LOVE.
THE ALEX IN ME JUST PUNCHED ME AND SAID TALK TO HER DAMMIT xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:31 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Bara..bara bara bara...bara...bara...KEEP THAT PICTURE UP FOR ECHO. IM NOW IN LOVE.
THE ALEX IN ME JUST PUNCHED ME AND SAID TALK TO HER DAMMIT xD

YES!!! I FINALLY FOUND A PICTURE! It took me a while to find one that I liked and that I thought you might like whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 pm
got a major block hitting the roof.......DAMMIT!!!!  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Same here. I was just at the Emergency room for several hours. So if anyone else reads this. I will take a while to respond. Need to give mind a break. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:25 pm
LilRinn

Same here. I was just at the Emergency room for several hours. So if anyone else reads this. I will take a while to respond. Need to give mind a break. ><

Holy s**t. Don't die. Like seriously.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 pm
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't replied today. I have been making trips to the emergency room and hospital all day. So my brain is a little dead right now. I'll try to come up with replies and post them up. Just have patients. v.v  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't replied today. I have been making trips to the emergency room and hospital all day. So my brain is a little dead right now. I'll try to come up with replies and post them up. Just have patients. v.v

It's okay Rinn~ Hope everything's alright. c:  

Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Do what you gotta do ^^ As long as your in good health..that's fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

It's fine Rinn smile Just relax okay? Post whenever you feel like it.  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Take your time bb~ Just please stay healthy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:39 pm
asbloodrunscold

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

AkioxGhost

Thanks guys. ^^
I should be just fine. heart  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games