Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Sailor Mercury cocked her head before smiling faintly. Sailor Jupiter rolled her eyes, muttering something under her breath.
User Image
Raen sighed at the Jovian Senshi's sarcastic 'Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Sherlock,' that she muttered under her breath. He glanced towards Mairi before smiling at her. "Shall we go, Mai-chan?" he said with amusement, seeing Usagi already starting to stir.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi ignored Jupiter's comment and kept walking.She knew that Mercury, or Ami rather, knew them.She wasn't sure if the other two remembered them from their meal together the night before.She gave Raen a small nod, keeping her eyes closed.When she'd had them open, she'd developed another head ache, but for some reason when she'd been wearing the cloak, it seemed to dull the effect.Ginhana waited until they were out of earshot and gave a vulpine grin when she saw Mairi hiding her face "You startled her." Mairi flushed again, muttering only loud enough for the fox to hear "Shut up Ginny..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen lightly rubbed Mairi's shoulders. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful and someone doesn't see it, then they're stupider than a rock and just as blind as one," he said with amusement, half joking. He knew the Senshi, other than Mars, knew them, but didn't know of their... unusual talents.

On the other side of the park, he could see and sense the subtle threads of steam in the cooling night from the hot spring roughly thirty feet ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's flush deepened slightly and she gave a half nod "Sure.. She caught 'sight' of the steam, it showed up cloudy and made the her vision distort a little bit.Ginhana snorted slightly at being told to shut up, but stayed silent.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced to the side. "Are you blushing?" he said quietly, his tone curious. He shifted his weight, thinking. "We'll have to take care of getting into a school in the morning. I just hope that when we get out, it isn't raining... it'd be kinda silly to get out of a hot bath only to end up with a cold shower," he thought as they reached the building. He blinked as the kanji swam before his eyes momentarily before he sighed. He had been hoping, when he'd joked about it being co-ed night, that it wouldn't be so. Unfortunately for him, it was.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi scowled slightly "No, I'm not." She heard Ginhana snort and ignored it.Expanding her gift, she read the sign, or as much as she could, and snorted herself Lovely... Once at the entrance, she turned left, heading for the women's shower room.The spring may be coed, but the showering was still separate 'See you in the spring." Ginhana squirmed out of Raen's grip and fallowed after Mairi, flicking her tail at anyone who dared to look.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen nodded as he turned towards the men's shower room, unaware that soft footfalls were following behind him from tanned feet with dark garnet toenails as the woman with long dark green hair and ruby eyes smirked slightly, watching Raen undress. There was something about him that heavily interested her, though she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi walked into one of the walled off areas set up for their used and stripped, unaware that the few women in the room with her looked mortified at the scars on her back.Ginhana sat by the one wall, the look on her face daring them to say something.Mairi pulled the band our of her hair and unbraided it.She was trying to figure out a way to keep Raen from seeing her back and was coming up blank.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:29 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed as he sat on one of the benches, the scars on his body flickering a paler shade of tan than the rest of his skin. As he turned his head up to the streaming warm water he sensed someone behind him and sighed, dipping his head to let his hair get wet. "I would say curiosity killed the cat, but 'time' does tend to notice when the cat isn't so curious," he said with a deadpan. He was mildly surprised when he glanced back to see none other than Meiō Setsuna, the Senshi of Pluto, standing a couple of feet behind him staring at him with an interested and thoughtful look. What didn't escape him was that she was just as bare as he was to the world; he ignored the catcall from the only other guy before glancing in that direction and tossing the bar of soap that had been left there at Motoki. "What, you plan on helping me shower and bathe, Setsu-chan?" he said with mild amusement as he heard Motoki cursing; he had unconsciously picked up a particular habit of a certain blond Jinchuriki in nicknaming people.

He was mildly surprised when she did just that, not seeming to notice nor mind the scars and closeness of their bodies. He noticed she seemed amused when she shifted to his front, glancing down momentarily with a mild blush though it was only for a second before she met his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Hearing a startled gasp of disgust and more than a little fear, when she turned, revealing a scar that started just below her breast bone and ending just above her navel, Mairi flinched slightly and flushed before pulling the curtain shut.The scar on her stomach was the only Raen knew of.Sliding down onto the bench she sighed slightly.Ginhana stayed outside of the curtain to keep watch as Mairi started washing, making no move when Mairi connected their minds, oblivious that when she did so, she'd also included Raen in "Are my scars really that ugly, Ginny?To the point people are afraid of me because of them..?" It was silent for a moment before she got an answer "No, they aren't ugly.They make you who you are.And they don't fear you.What they fear is that which they don't understand."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shivered slightly as Setsuna's soapy hands drifted down his abdomen and hips, feeling a part of himself showing itself as she gently and lazily bathed his body though she'd pulled the curtain around them beforehand. "You interest me. I'm not sure why a roguish," she said before clearing her throat, "attractive, young man like yourself would be alone," she said with a slight huskiness to her voice. He unconsciously heard Mairi and Ginhana murmuring softly. "They fear what they don't understand partly because they feel that since they don't understand it that they don't control it. You are unique and tougher than you seem to realize; if people don't realize and see it, it's their loss for being blind to subtle details," he murmured quietly, his voice barely above a whisper as he unintentionally shifted as Setsuna's hands brushed a particular part of him; he could tell from the slight twitch of her lips it had been deliberate. He concentrated, erecting the equivalent of a one way mirror in the air with the steam, hiding them from view on both sides. He knew the curtain and running water would make it obvious that the shower was in use.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Hearing Raen, Mairi quickly cut off the connection, mortified he'd heard Ginhana and herself.She sat in the running water, half afraid to move.Raen had no idea about the scars she was talking about, though when Ginhana slipped behind the curtain and let out a startled little breath, it was obvious she saw them, talking quietly enough that no one would over hear "Those are what you were talking about.." Mairi gave a small nod, she'd known the fox hadn't looked when she'd gotten undressed, and was uncomfortable now that she'd seen her back "Yeah...He's had it bad..But I think I may have had it a bit worse.." Ginhana watched with pity in her eyes ad Mairi started washing again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled, unconsciously relaxing as he felt Mairi's presence abruptly vanish, though he didn't realize that more had happened as Setuna's sharp inhalation made him open his eyes. The pale white webbing of scar tissue that ran down from his right collarbone almost to his sternum and halfway down his upper arm from the lightning strike he'd taken that the doctors claimed 'should have killed him' not to mention the heavy if fainter scarring on his ribs from several slashing wounds that had come from a rabid lynx that had attacked him. It had heavily confused the doctors that he hadn't caught the disease himself or died from the blood loss due to the punctured lung he'd suffered, but he was tougher than many knew. Unknowingly, he'd created an illusion that had hidden most of his worst scars from view. Setsuna touched the scars before carefully washing them as well, not seeming to realize she was much closer than before and not only getting herself wet, but covered with soap as well. He shifted slowly, trailing his fingers through the older Senshi's hair and finding it to be thick but silky. He heard her sigh as she shifted closer, actually hugging him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Careful, the admins may not check often, but they do, and I really don't feel like getting kicked out of the guild or off Gaia lol))

User Image

Ginhana sat quietly and watched Mairi with worry "What, who, did that to you?And why?" Mairi paused for a minute, hesitating slightly "The family that adopted me..Or rather my 'father'..My mother didn't know...If I did something, like break a dish by accident, or even if he was just in a bad mood.." She shrugged slightly, unsure of how to continue.The man was abusive.The only person who had known was her grandmother, she'd been the one to stitch her up because she was terrified of going to a doctor because of questions being asked "I was adopted at three...The beatings started when I turned six..I learned to hid, but when he found me it was worse than if I'd just been compliant.I'm lucky though...Beatings were the only thing he'd given me.." Ginhana sat mortified, unable to understand how someone could do that to a child.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled as he dried off, a small smile flickering over his face as Setsuna was doing the same. They hadn't done anything more than necessary, then turned off the water.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games