Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Ora looked up from his tea, smiling at Reve. "Hm? What does it feel like?" He took a moment to ponder, smiling again. "Ah! It's kind of like...being sucked through a vortex. Sometimes I'm a person who witnessed an event, and sometimes I'm me, and sometimes I'm just...nothing, being sucked through bits and pieces of information without being able to clearly put the pieces together.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:53 pm
"That sounds scary." She said softly. "How do you replay them? And what does that feel like?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm
"I can only replay the past." Ora replied. "If I show too much, or too long, it really starts to hurt and I pass out. But if it's like how I showed you, it doesn't really feel like anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:15 pm
"So you just like.. Think it, and it plays?" She hoped she wasn't being insensitive. "That's really cool." She smiled.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:18 pm
Ora nodded. "Yeah, that's how it works. So where are you from? I heard you fell from the sky a while back."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:31 pm
"Oh- ya.. I'm from Maine." She frowned. She'd already almost forgotten what it was like there. "I don't really remember getting here, though.. I just remember falling. And Xexus caught me, and brought me here." She bit her lip. But that's not nearly as interesting as you... She thought, blushing just a tad.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:38 pm
"Oh, wow! That sounds like an adventure! Do you remember your family or anything?"Ora asked, hoping not to be a bother.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:44 pm
"I remember the rain." She laughed. "But no," She sighed, "I.. I didnt have any brothers or sisters." She tried remembering what it was like, but just about everything from before she fell was lost to her. "And um.. This is probably the best adventure I've ever had." She laughed again.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:56 pm
"That's too bad. Do you miss your old life? Or if you remembered more, do you think you would?" Ora asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm
"No." She answered without thinking. She blinked and looked at Ora. "I mean.. There has to be a reason why I can't remember what it was like. And I don't wanna find out.. I'm happy here." She forced a smile. "As dumb as that sounds.."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm
ShotoXexusZieCrussoAtlasAxelKuisVincotDiamu QuinnHashOraFlikaCicile

Ora shrugged. "Home is where the heart is." He looked over at Hash, giving him a soft smile. Home is where ever he is. He looked back at Reve after a moment, tilting his head. "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking."

VolaZellVivilo

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 am
"Oh- no I don't mind!! I'm ((checks the first page)) 19." She smiled. "And you?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 am

"Seventeen." Ora answered, giving Reve a friendly smile. He was quiet for a moment, looking in his tea. "I wonder what my tea leabes will say." He humoured lightly, knowing that he didnt need tea leaves to tell the future.

VolaZellVivilo

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:34 pm
Reve thought for a second. "Can you tell anyone's future?" She asked, kind of wanting to know hers.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Ora gave a little nod. "Of course. But again, only bits and pieces. It's always like a broken puzzle." He explained, giving a light smile. "Do you want me to tell you yours?" He offered sweetly. Of course he can't tell her anything life altering, but little things would be fine.

VolaZellVivilo

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces