Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It's fine. I wouldn't want you to see me get confused over everything like a foreigner, anyway." Fredrich smirked before looking at the dish. In the few manga books he read, the characters would usually say something before eating (although he couldn't really remember what those words were, exactly). Did Lock want to say that? Did Koreans even do that? Maybe he was overthinking this...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"It's alright," he laughed, enjoying the thought of Fredrich stumbling all over himself. "Thankfully, Korea isn't too much like Japan, so you have very little to get confused over." Picking up his fork, the pop star started to eat, sticking a piece of octopus into his mouth and smiling around it. "As a kid, I used to love it when my nanny made these." He lifted one up, gazing at the perfect crusting. "Somehow, even if I followed the recipe, I couldn't get it as perfectly right as she did. At least, not until recently. Anyway, I think she would've really liked you." He chuckled, eating the piece and stirring his kimchi around with his fork.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"What was your nanny like?" Fredrich asked between bites of his kimchi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He thought for a moment, then chuckled and shook his head. "Weird. She was one of those Cajun women, with caramel skin and a thick accent. She would talk like, 'Alors pas, hunny chil'! Mah lil' cher, don't ya be tinkin' 'bout dem bois at da skool, yeah? Dey be such fools! You, lil' chil', will outdo dem all!'" He set the utensils down and waved his hands like his nanny would, raising his hand to his head and holding his hair back in a bun. After his impression was done, he laughed and shook his head once more. "She was a wild one, I'll tell ya. Really out there. I really did love her. Haven't seen her since I was thirteen, though. I don't even know if she's still alive."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich blinked at Lock's impersonation. "I feel as though you were just racist." he commented blandly, but then laughed along with the blonde. They enjoyed their food for another moment before Lock spoke again, making the detective's face soften. "You are a detective. Why not search for her? I'll help you." he suggested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Maybe so, but right," he laughed, pushing his hair back with his hand and grinning. He exhaled slowly as Fredrich spoke of finding her himself, shaking his head with a sigh. "I've tried, but she's completely under the radar. It'd take years to track her down."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Let me help. I'm good at finding people." Fredrich smiled to himself while focusing on his food. "Why did your nanny leave, anyway? Did she quit?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He shook his head, looking away and anywhere but at Fredrich. He hated looking weak, and thinking about Nanny Marie always made him want to cry. "She left when I was thirteen, right before I left for the academy. After she left, I was given a letter that explained that she'd gotten a better=paying job taking care of someone else's kid, and that she wasn't going to be coming back. It wasn't until I was seventeen that I found out my mother had written the letter herself, and had forced my nanny into early retirement after she found out that she was trying to convince me that I didn't need such brutal training to become a star. Stupid, yeah, but my mom's always been nuts." Lock pursed his lips, finally looking at Fredrich. "It's been years, and she was old as dirt. Probably dead by now."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah
This makes me think of The Help

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You've had a difficult childhood." Fredrich noted with a sympathetic glint in his usually cold dark blue eyes. "It must have been hard growing up alone like that with such strict parents." It also made sense. The ones that smiled brightest usually had the hardest problem. He was sure that behind that large smile of Lock's was a tearful frown waiting to be free. It saddened him to realize how long it took for him to notice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"It's fine," he shrugged, trying to see the bright side. "I mean, I had Ellery, Basil, and Su-Bin every other weekend, my parents were rich enough to buy me the latest toys, I went to a great school and became an idol. I don't really have too much to complain about." He stirred his drink with his straw, the ice clinking around. "It's a 'poor little rich kid' thing, I guess. I don't like to think about it too much." Looking back to Fredrich, the blonde smiled again. "So hey, are werewolves real?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich wore an unconvinced frown - Then again, anyone in his position would. It was obvious Lock changed the subject for the sole purpose of not having to linger on this, and he supposed it was time the conversation changed. He had no more questions over this nanny, and he had not intentions of making his boyfriend cry.
Letting out a sigh, Fredrich answered, "Yes. Come now, Lock, surely you've ran across one during your detective work. I know we've seen more than just humans." He reached for his drink and took a couple gulps.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Nope," he said, shaking his head and smirking. "Not even once. Ghouls, witches, vampires, even a stray mummy or two, but never a hairy bast-rd. What about unicorns? Are those real?" Lock was half-tempted to bring up Voldemort snacking on them, partly hoping to spawn another Harry Potter-fueled sex session, but knew it would only happen once and kept his mouth shut.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Huh. They're usually a dime a dozen, especially with that show Teen Wolf." Fredrich murmured while scratching his cheek, thinking of the wolves that either were offended by the show and angered to the point of riot, or the young ones that wanted to be like the ones on TV. When people said that TV was a bad influence, they certainly weren't joking.
"I'm not sure about unicorns. I've seen one once, but, er, it was the product of inbreeding." Fredrich explained with a shudder. "Then again, I haven't checked the forests of Europe." he chuckled to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:24 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Ah, Europe. I haven't been to Europe in years." Lock breathed his sentence, smiling dreamily. Suddenly, he grinned and reached out for Fredrich's hand. "Oh my God, let's go to Europe! Not right now, though, but soon! How does it sound?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The taller man considered it. "Maybe. I'll think about it when work dies down." he said. "Although it would be nice to visit my grandparents' home. I think I might have the deed still somewhere here. What about you? Is there any place you want to visit in particular?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces