Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"What, you think one bed's a problem? You said you wanted somethin' more than a kiss, didn't you?" Armageddon asked blatantly while looking back at Ben. "Or you can take the floor. Either way's fine." Hearing the next question, he shook his head. "Cooking fresh food's gonna take too long. I'll just go to the nearest fast food joint." he said. He let go of Ben and took a couple steps back so that he could remove his coat. "Whadaya want?" he grunted as wisps of fire-like darkness circled his feet.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin was almost too stunned by the realization that he would be sleeping with Armageddon that he almost didn't hear the question. "The closest fast food place is about fifty miles north, though," he said, crossing his arms and leaning on the tree leisurely. "But if you don't mind the travel, I would appreciate a cheeseburger and fries. Haven't had fast food since I ran away." The teen started for the cottage, glancing back to Armageddon with a smile. "Hurry back, okay? And be careful."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon looked at Ben then tossed his coat at him. "Just don't think about running away, kid." he warned, his eyes shining brightly as the flames moved up higher. "Or else I'll hunt you down and rip you to shreds." That said, the flames shot up. By the time they dispersed, he had transformed into his real self, the giant black wolf. The beast snorted at Ben then sniffed the air. Once he found the direction the restaurant was, he took off at incredible speeds.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Catching the coat with ease, Ben watched the wolf head off, tilting his head and tugging the coat on. "I'm sleeping with you tonight. Like Id dare to run away," he said mostly to himself. Shaking his head, he laughed lightly and walked into the cottage, starting to clean up from the events previously. It took a little bit, but soon enough, he managed to fix the door back on. Setting his hands on his hips, he smiled and moved to sit in front of the fire on the rug, the coat carefully folded and set on top of the table.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

After about thirty minutes the door swung open and a massive wolf pranced in. He padded over to where Ben was and thrust his head down so that one set of his horns would point at him. Hanging off the ends of the lowest, curved horn was a bag of McDonald's. The wolf said nothing and fixed Ben with an impatient look as he waited for him to collect his food.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen turned and was met by the sight of a horn. His eyes widened a bit, then relaxed as he stood and took the food. Ben walked to the table, taking the food from out of the bag and setting it out. In the heat of the small cottage, he'd changed into a pair of shorts, a thin tank top, and an overlarge sweater that reached his thighs, his hair drawn into a ponytail. "How hungry are you?" he asked, eyes on the food as he sorted it out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"I'm not. This is all for you, kid." Armageddon said when he changed back to his human form. He pulled his coat off the chair and slid it onto his body. He ran his fingers through his dark red hair and sat down across from Ben.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:33 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He tilted his head and looked up at Armageddon. "All for me? But how are you not hungry?" he asked, unwrapping the first burger. "I don't know if I'll feel right, being the only one eating."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The older man snorted. "I don't eat that crap. I'll eat later." he said as he moved one arm and rested it at the back of his seat. His eyebrow twitched when Ben hesitated to take a bite. "Hey! If you don't eat it then I'll stuff it down your throat myself!" he snapped.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Stop threatening me!" he snapped back, raising the burger to his mouth and taking a bite. He moaned at the hot taste, closing his eyes and happily ingesting that delicious fast food taste that he'd avoided for so long. The teen ate in mostly silence, trying to pace himself. When there were three burger left, he set them aside and put them in the icebox, walking over to the small bathroom and brushing his teeth. Coming back in, he moved to sit back on the chair and crossed his legs, eyes on Armageddon. "If you're going to drag me back, we have to come to an understanding," he said firmly, crossing his arms and leaning back. "Gus and Zeke cannot be allowed near me anymore. I'm sure they're nice guys who mean well, but it's taken months for my body to heal from their abuse."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"It got ya to eat, didn't it?" the demon pointed. He watched Ben eat, not minding the silence. Compared to the kid's constant yelling, the silence was refreshing. By the time the boy returned, Armageddon had his head propped up by one hand, and that scowl still present on his face. He blinked at Ben's sudden demand and hesitated. Already bagging on his kids, huh? His sons were all he had, but he couldn't risk Ben running away again.
"...Fine, but on one condition: You gotta warm up to them." He crossed his arms and leaned on the table. "I'm tired of you talkin' about them like they're monsters. Darrell told me what happened. You got pushed. Your body's just fragile, kid, and I won't let you talk about my kids like that. I'll keep them away from you for a while, but that's only because things between you three have gotten bad. As soon as you're all cooled I want ya being friends." He narrowed his eyes. "Ya might as well get used to having them around if you wanna be with me, kid."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben listened quietly, then took a deep breath and spoke again. "I do want to be with you, Armageddon, but I know when I'm being bullied," was his only response before nodding. "I'll try to get along with them. Meg and I already get on well, and so do Darrell and me, so at least I'm halfway there." He set his crossed arms on the table and leaned forward, his own eyes staring into the hard ones of the demon, not a trace of fear to be seen. "Thankfully, Mom spends all her time sleeping with the king, so it's not like she'll be a problem. That just leaves one thing."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Yeah? And what's that?" the demon grunted, though he was sure he already knew the answer.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Are you sure that you want this?" he asked, dreading the answer but asking nonetheless. The teen stood and walked around to Armageddon's side, leaning on the table just a ways to the side of him and looking down at the redhead. "Don't fall into this with me if you aren't sure, Armageddon."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah
Has it gotten to the point to where when you see the word 'Armageddon' you think of this guy instead of the apocalypse?

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon looked up at Ben and stared him dead in the eye. He reached out and grabbed Ben's arm, pulling him towards him and making him sit on his lap. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure, kid." he smirked and put his other hand on the back of the boy's head, pulling him down for a kiss.

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces