Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah
Like my avi? emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

((He's not even going to find him though, isn't he?))

"Physical therapy?" Fredrich hissed. "I've been shot before and I've turned out just fine! Just where did the bullet hit me?" he demanded, clearly angered by the news. He tried to prove that he was fine, too, by sitting up on his own. His body, however, reacted negatively and throbbed all over with pain. It was a pain so intense that Fredrich grit his teeth and hissed in pain while clawing at his bandages.
Julian, hesitating at the scene, barely registered Ellery's order. He nodded and hurried over to hand him the bowl, but as he did so he couldn't help but think, what if Daniel becomes like this? What if that Nobutaka guy shoots him and gets him stuck in a hospital bed, barely holding onto life? He didn't want to think about it, but without Daniel here it was all he could think about.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image

{{Not this time.}}

"Stop that!" commanded the man harshly, reaching with one hand and pressing Fredrich back. "You aren't strong enough. Even when you were last shot, you weren't able to use your arm the day after. Now lay back and let the doctors do their jobs instead of stubbornly trying to do it for them!" Ellery wet the towel, starting to gently wash away the dried blood. His touch was tender, despite the coarse cloth, and it instantly reminded him of the first time they'd met. "Do you remember the day we met? I brought you that silly gift basket and named a beer after you for your trouble in saving Sang-Min." The designer chuckled quietly, smiling at his lover. "And the nI ended up using more than half of the gifts I got you!"

Awesome nerd
If by "like", you mean strangely attracted to it, then yes.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

((Then naw))

Fredrich, however, didn't share Ellery's nostalgic joy. "I didn't need physical therapy back then." he grumbled. It was clear he wasn't going to make his restrained time an easy one.

Sometime after leaving the two to themselves, Julian made his way back home and climbed onto his roof, the spot he and Daniel would always meet. Surely Daniel would come back soon, right?
The young man sat down at his usual spot and pulled his knees up to his chest. This worry he was feeling was getting unbearable. Every single scenario kept playing in his mind, making his heart sink lower and lower. "Calm down," he whispered to himself as a gust of warm wind blew through his brown hair. "He'll come back. He's got to."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image

Sometime later, a dark figure plopped down beside the teen, whipping off the coat he wore and setting it behind them. "He got away," said Daniel, blonde hair moving around in the wind. "I was so close to getting him, and he still got away. I hate that man." Daniel lay back on the roof, looking up at the sky. "I'm sorry I blew you off, Juli. I... I just can't stand seeing my father like that and not doing anything about it."

Ellery only rolled his eyes, rewetting the towel and rubbing it over Fredrich's forehead. "You were also less of a cranky old man back then," he teased, leaning closer to press his lips to the man's jaw. "I was so frightened, Fredrich," he whispered, keeping his head down. "I thought I'd lost you all over again. It was like every nightmare I've ever had coming true."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Damn right you're sorry!" Julian exploded and snapped his head in Daniel's direction, tears from waiting in silent fear burning his angry eyes. "I know you were scared, but that's no excuse to commit suicide like that! Do you have any idea how scared your parents have been? What about me?! I don't think I would've been able to last another minute of waiting to see if you'd ever come back!"

Fredrich gave Ellery a soft look then looked down on the bed. "It's going to take more than a bullet to knock me down." he assured and smiled softly at his lover. "It'll be fine, Ellery."
About an hour passed, it was around the time Julian left to go home with his parents. At that time Fredrich grew impatient and fidgeted in his bed. "Can I at least go home yet?" he muttered under his breath. He would cross his arms to emphasize how impatient he felt, but whenever he tried his chest would protest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image

Daniel was taken aback, sitting up and stunned into silence by both the tears and the yelling. After Julian was done, the blonde scooted closer and wrapped his arms around the brunette, his chin on the teen's shoulder. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Juli," he said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"Not until you're released from observation," yawned Ellery, his head resting on his folded arms on the bed. He sat on the chair closest the bed, feet asleep but otherwise, comfortable. The slender beauty yawned once more, eyes half-closed and rimmed with exhaustion. "Don't worry, I want you home as much as you do. But you'll have to stop moving long enough to heal."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian hesitated when Daniel hugged him. He really wanted to push him away, punch him, maybe even yell at him more. But he couldn't. All his body allowed him to do was move his arms to hug him back. Or more cling. His hands bunched into fists as they grabbed part of the back of Daniel's shirt, and he buried his face into the nape of the blonde's neck. "Don't do that again, you idiot!" he cried, unable to stop to tears that flowed out.

Fredrich sighed with impatience, but that stopped when he noticed Ellery's exhaustion. "... Why don't you head home?" he suggested. "Visiting hours should be over soon, and I'm sure Daniel needs you around at home to stay sane." He smiled softly. "I'll be here in the morning, when you're well rested. I promise I won't try to leave."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

"I won't, I promise," he murmured into Julian's ear, rubbing his back and holding him tightly, blue eyes closed and chin nuzzling the side of the brunette's head.

Ellery shook his head, grabbing a thin blanket from the bedside and wrapping it around himself. "I don't want to leave," he said quietly. "I don't want to let you out of my sight. Not while Nobutaka is still walking this Earth."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

After a few minutes Julian forced himself to stop crying enough so that he could lean away and look up at his boyfriend. "Y-You'd better make it up to me." he sniffed while rubbing away stray tears.

"You're going to have to." Fredrich said. "I don't want you ending up in this hospital because you were too worried about me to pay attention to your health."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

Daniel chuckled and lightly brushed the brunette's hair from his eyes. "I'll do anything you want," he said, smiling.

"Shush." Ellery laid his head back down and closed his eyes. "I'm fine. Let me be the worrywart for once. Just lay back and get some rest so you can heal."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian hiccuped, looking far younger than he should when crying. "Stay with me the night." he said, his brown eyes shining with the tears still there.

Fredrich looked down at Ellery then chuckled quietly to himself. "You're so stubborn." he smiled softly and gently set a hand on top of the songwriter's head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image

Blood rushed quickly to a certain area of the teenage assassin's body, and he licked his lips in expectation of something he knew he probably shouldn't be expecting at a time like this. Daniel nodded, swallowing back perverse thoughts. "O-of course."

"Duh. I got you to marry me, didn't I?" he murmured, blushing lightly at the hand on his head. It was strange how he was still like this after years of being together, but Ellery wasn't complaining.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was unaware of what came up (GET IT?!) but the way he acted made it seem like he did. He set one hand on the ground between Daniel's legs, barely touching the bump, and another hand on the other side of his leg to keep him up. "Thanks." he breathed against Daniel's lips then kissed him.

Fredrich chuckled at the comment, he stroked Ellery's hair patiently until he fell asleep. After about fifteen minutes, though, the detective lost that contest and fell asleep first.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 am
User Image

He whimpered quietly into the kiss, much to his own shock, before putting his hands on Julian's shoulders and pushing him away. "I-it's late!" he cried, gesturing down to the house. "Let's-let's get inside, huh?"

But Ellery didn't sleep. He somehow managed to stay awake, eyes open and watching the door. "I'm keeping watch tonight," he murmured, holding back yawns.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian wanted to deepen the kiss, but Daniel pushed him away abruptly. He blinked in surprise and frowned at the frantic reply he was given. "Why? You don't want to kiss me?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games