Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi moaned and gave a little giggle as he sat them on a chair in the shower. "Ssh." She whispered to him pouring some shower gel on him. "Let me now." She kissed him then his cheek down his neck, sucking a deep, sore bruise on him, she'd done it on accident once while they were play fighting and it took months for it to go away. She moved her body for him. She'd never been in control of this, so being able to take control, hoping he'd let her keep control, was a big thing for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shuddered as Naomi took control of the pleasure. A low moan escaped from his lips as he felt her lips sliding over his cheek before he felt her suckling on his throat as she started moving, making him gasp and tremble in her arms. From the way she giggled, she liked his reaction. He was content at the moment and suspected that she thought he wouldn't let her try being in control... which he knew was a rare thing for both of them. He felt himself trembling under her touch and was sure she realized that she alone held this power over him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

And there was no way Naomi was going to abuse the power. She knew what it was like to have her own power taken from her, she wasn't going to do it to him. She wanted to be kind, so he knew that she loved him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas groaned softly, feeling her hands roam his body. "I love you so much," he gasped. He trembled in her arms because he knew that Naomi would be the only one he'd trust this much. He closed his eyes, feeling her slowly massaging the washcloth up over his shoulders and throat as he felt her nibbling on his earlobe. He knew she knew that it was one of the places they were both ticklish, especially in this case. He felt the cloth drift gently over his cheeks and didn't mind her being thorough and slow.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:41 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly and smiled softly, her hands moved over him thoroughly as her body worked to give him pleasure, biting her lip. Her eyes were hooded as she moved. "I love you too, just as much." She smiled a little more and leaned forward to kiss him deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:52 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shivered as he felt her running the cloth over the back of his neck and shoulders and teasingly drifting behind his ears as they kissed. "Mold me to your will," he whispered jokingly as she retreated a little before she washed his upper arms and sides, making him twitch as he knew she'd discovered he was as ticklish there as her collarbone was for her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:02 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and ignored his ticklish spots just focusing on cleaning them both while giving him pleasure. "I already have my love." She whispered. "You already know everything about me. And I you." She smiled more and kept him close nuzzling him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled as he felt Naomi thoroughly washing his body, though he noticed that she seemed intent to drive him crazy by avoiding his hips and groin. A very slight smile crossed his face as he had an idea he suspected she might like as he shifted so he was barely on the seat while supporting her weight. "Turn around... I want to try something," he murmured, meaning he wanted her to turn so her back was against his chest without losing their connection. He loved how attentive and gentle she was. He rolled his hips in slow, lazy movements that teased her while letting her keep most of the control. As he spoke, he grabbed another soft washcloth as well as the shower gel. I think she'll like this immensely, he thought.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Why?" Naomi asked blushing darkly, her expression puzzled. She moved her body anyway though, her curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to know what he wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:12 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smiled slightly as he licked behind her ear playfully. "I think you'll like this a lot," he said with amusement, knowing she was curious. "Besides, this way, it's easier to reach my legs," he murmured. As he spoke, he began washing her front, which he'd neglected before. Like her, however, he decided to avoid where they were currently connected to drive her crazy as he rolled his hips lazily, letting her control the pace.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a little moan and moved her hips a little faster feeling herself get closer. "Mmm Thomas don't be mean." She whispered turning her head to kiss him, her hand went down to their connection and touched her apex.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:37 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas kissed Naomi back, loving her all the more as he rolled his hips a little faster, matching Naomi's pace. As he did, he deliberately let the cloth drift down her body, slowly washing her body with a practiced ease and thoroughness he knew she loved before he reached her hips and thighs and washed there as he kept rolling his hips, knowing she enjoyed it. He let the washcloth drift lower, washing her legs deliberately before letting it drift back upward as he purposely stood for a second, letting her sink onto him before he sat back down slowly just to drive her wild. "And miss savoring every laugh, smile and moan? Unlikely... especially with how beautiful you are," he murmured as he nuzzled the nape of her neck as the water streamed down over them.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly moving her hand so he could touch her everywhere. "Fine," Naomi said submitting. "But. . . you can't tease me much longer, I'll go a little crazy." she teased leaning against him and reaching between them to grab something of his and caress it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas yelped slightly, surprised by what she'd decided to grab... namely that very sensitive area just below the part of his body he was pleasuring her with. That was most definitely not something he'd expected. His hips began moving much faster, however, showing her touch most definitely had an effect on him. "Tease you? As much fun as that would be... I'd rather hear you scream in pleasure, " he said huskily as he shifted so the water rinsed off the soap... although he did like bathing and tormenting her. He paused for just a second, catching the scent of the body wash and realizing that she was still holding the soap covered cloth and seemed to be focused on torturing him. He shuddered, feeling her teasing his body.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi shivered and moaned softly rolling her hips. "Just like I'm doing to you right now?" She asked with a smug smirk. Her hands moved with the cloth that had the body wash on it in slow teasing motions.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff