Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Za’Vira took her leave and went into the market for a few things, some for herbs that were available, and a few things for a meal she would enjoy before she went to check on Cassius. It was only as she was leaving the marketplace that someone caught up with her and told her that Cass had been hurt which made her rush to his home immediately.

Za’Vira rushed in and nearly ran into someone who was closing in on the stairs to go upstairs at which point had given her pause and looked at him sternly “what are you doing, Cassius is not available” Frost looked at her surprised and replied “I followed his scent from the cave I found him at” surprised she just brushed by him and replied “why was he at a Cave?” as she darted up the stairs to his room and found someone else there “what are you doing in here he needs his rest” she moved past the man there and just sat down on the bed next to Cass and checked him, finding he was much more injured than she was informed and just pulled out the herbs she had bought and considered a simple herbal bandage that would allow for him to heal, as she worked she didn’t look at either man who was in the room and asked with irritation “what happened to him, he wasn’t in such poor condition the last time I saw him, why wasn’t I notified sooner than moments ago?” she worked what she could with what she had having a good idea as to what was needed she simply barked orders without hesitation and before anyone could reply to her question “one of you go down stairs into the kitchen and get me a bowl of warm water as well as clean cloth, there is a medicinal remedy that I made for him collect that as well, and be quick. Her hands glowed slightly as she puts herbs into a mortar and starts working them together all the while whispering a chant for divine power which she infused into the medicinal remedy she was forming, just as she looked up the man who she had bumped into downstairs was standing there with the bowl of water and herbal remedy she had made for his migraines and simply took them both, the concoction while basic combined would at least promote natural healing especially when infused with divine magic, and simply worked on cleaning him up noting the bandages he already had and simply glanced over at the two men and replied “whoever put those on at least knew what they were doing but in the future I would like to be told when someone is hurt before their condition gets to be too serious” Frost didn’t say anything since he wasn’t really sure what to say since he had found him in the cave he was worried but it didn’t show on his face. Za’Vira continued “I expect someone to keep an eye on him while he recovers, I’m tending to someone else at the Leatherworker shop who was attacked and thankfully survived, so I’m not going to be able to look after him and her at the same time, I will try to come by as time allows to check on his progress but I won’t be able to pull away from the other as often.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:05 pm
Wolfe Garm

Doc gave a disgruntled growl over her high-handedness and crossed his arms with a glare for her, "Considering that I'm an actual doctor, I would like to think that I know what I'm doing with a patient. Second, he was shot after your treatment of his migraine and suffered the loss of both of his mates. He received some magical healing but interrupted it to be a stubborn idiot. I had a feeling that the Church was preparing to take him out and came to the island prepared for the nasty cocktail they used on him. The reason I'm still here after treating him is to make sure he doesn't do anything more than lifting a spoon for the next four days," he informed the female in a biting tone that showed that she'd jumped in too deep before getting relevant information.

He turned to look Frost over for a moment then made a decision, "And it looks like his second babysitter is here so we're safe there," he added before turning back to her

By now, his usual brown eyes were shifting into a pale blue as he suppressed his temper, "So the next time you start barking, female, you'd better get your information first instead of being an insulting b***h," he added with a deeper growl that showed just how upset she'd made him

He collected his bags then turned and headed for the stairs but paused at the door briefly, "Besides, if you think I do anything but my best work for a friend I've known for the better part of four centuries, you've lost what's left of your mind," he finished then headed down the stairs, revealing that Cassius was both a patient and a friend.

Doc knew that the bandages were perfect, as were the stitches underneath. Even the sickly green veins were beginning to fade from around the wounds, though it would still take days for Cassius to fully heal, then weeks to reach his full strength.

The Church had been fully intent on killing the beautiful siren, after all....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash