Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, well..." Spike blushed at how close Phoebe had gotten, his eye twitched with the hand placement. Ah, his heartbeat was so small and gentle compared to his always fast beat. He bowed his head and looked away. "He's a strong beast, I'm sure his wounds will heal quickly. But if someone I cared for was injured, I would stay by their side all the time and nurse their wounds." He lifted his head as he spoke, looking straight into the angel's eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"It's not like I don't want to," he said, lowering their conjoined hands and holding them on his lap. He toyed with Spike's fingers, staring at them and sighing. "Its just so hard to stay in there. The doctor shoves me out, insisting he needs rest, the maids protest and say they'll care for him, it's likely everyone's afraid that if I touch him, I'll make it worse and kill him." He caught his breath, eyes quickly filling with tears again. "Oh God, what if I am? What if by staying here, I'm only putting him in more and more danger? Oh!" He burst into tears, releasing Spike's hand and covering his face with his own.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's not that." Spike said while trying very hard not to think about their new hand placement. It was so close to... "Dragon's very strong." he said, interrupting his wandering thoughts. "I only came here because of the huge amount of strength I felt. I'm sure there are others that want to test out his powers. That makes him the one to worry about." But it was okay, because he would protect the merciless angel from anything and everything.
Seeing the man cry, Spike felt his heart throb and said, "You are the alpha of this house, right? The others should be the ones to listen to you, not the other way around."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe sniffled and nodded, rubbing his eyes with the back of his fist. "They used to treat me much differently before my curse was broken," he said, large blue eyes looking deep into Spike's. "Everyone was afraid to touch me, to defy me. They listened to every word I said. But after the curse broke, it was like they had switched. Now they're afraid of ruining how I look, so they don't let me do much anymore. I'm not even permitted to go downtown if I so wish! I know they mean me no harm and only want to protect me, I only wish that they would trust me to be the adult that I am."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"You're the alpha male!" Spike snapped. "You're the leader, not them! Even if they tell you not to you should still do what you want! An alpha would never leave his mate because he was told not to!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Hey, it's not like it's easy adjusting to life after years of being a monster and then suddenly being treated like a delicate doll!" he shouted back. "I can't afford to keep upsetting the balance in my house! They're already afraid of Dragon and of you. I have to be what they need me to be to keep them under control. Even-" He stopped, looking away. "Even if it means waiting for the all-clear from the doctor instead of being in there with him."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

"Being compassionate is not the same as being controlled." Spike growled. "You are allowed to be strong. Even the cubs of a pack must go against a pride at times." He settled in his bed a little more. "But I won't complain if you decide to let the weaker ones command you, just don't expect my sympathy." He was being harsh, he knew, but it was shameful to hear the leader of a pack be so... cowardly! Even if he was a merciless angel!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:17 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"I don't want your sympathy," he insisted, crossing his arms and looking away. "I just want things to go back to the way they were. I was a monster, but I was feared. I was strong, I was powerful. Now I'm little and weak, unable to raise my voice even when I'm spending alone time with Dragon." He stopped himself from doing something cruel, like touching one of the man's wounds. "I'm not a leader of a pack. Honestly, if anyone's the alpha male here, it's Dragon. The employees listen to him better than I, he protects me from the outside, he's even domina- Never mind." He sighed and stood, going over to the window and opening the curtains. "I'll be next door if you need me."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Spike watched the man move. That man wasn't weak by fate. He had seen the weakest of packs fight their way to the top, the angel was no exception. "No one is weak." he said before the man left. "They're only stronger in different areas."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe froze at the words, then turned to bow at Spike. "I'll bring you something to eat in a bit, okay?" He then smiled as he stood up straight, holding up two fingers in a peace sign. "Behave, okay? And don't move too much. I can feed you if you like. 'Kay, bye!" His cheerfulness returned, the man nearly skipped from the room, headed straight downstairs. He had much to cook if he was going to feed him a balanced breakfast.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Spike watched the angel leave then looked out to the unappealing wall. Phoebe was right, someone as strong as that Wendigo was a natural alpha. The look in those mystical eyes when he protected the angel were fierce and proud like the beast he was. Although there was something about him that didn't quite make him a true alpha. Not yet, at least.

Meanwhile, Dragon mumbled a thank you to one of the workers for the umpteenth time. Many of the maids lingered in the room, finding anything they could do just to stare at the shirtless half-breed a little longer. With his strong muscles exposed with bandages adding that sense of vulnerability, it was no wonder.
Dragon had his suspicions about the workers, but didn't pay them much mind. He relaxed as far as he was allowed to on the bed and stared through the nearby window. Having all of the maids and butlers tend to his every whim and all was nice, but would he get to see Phoebe anytime soon?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Speak of of the devil. "What are you still doing in here? Get out!" commanded Phoebe as he walked in, carrying a small tray with a bowl, a spoon, a tea cup filled with tea, and a little vase with a single red rose in it. He carried the tray over to Dragon, smiling happily at the man he loved. Setting the tray on a side table, Phoebe sat on the bed beside the younger male and reached to touch his cheek with his fingertips. "How do you feel?" he asked, voice tender and gently urging for the truth.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon watched the flurry of girls leave then looked at Phoebe, brightening at the sight. "I'm feeling a lot better." he said as he sat up a little more, leaning into the touch. His shoulder felt tons better, it was like he'd never gotten bitten. At worst it felt like a deep cut, but that was a big difference from before. His burns were healing up nicely, too. They were still prominent and stung at the slightest touch, but they were bearable now.

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"That's good," said Phoebe as his fingertips moved down to Dragon's neck, his eyes looking over the man he loved. "I've been trying to take care of Spike, the man who fought you, but it's so hard to do anything when I know you're in here, hurting. I'm pretty sure I botched one of his bandage wrappings." He'd sent Benson in to go check, but had been too busy to go inside and check on them. He was sure that he hadn't really ruined the wrapping, but knowing his state of mind, who really could tell?

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."

"Spike?" Dragon questioned, curious about the name. He shook it away to focus back on the person he cared about the most. "At least you're here now. I-I was getting pretty lonely." he mumbled and looked away as he blushed.

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games