Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:44 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai had awoken, looking around with drowsy eyes. She was confused, "Did I...fall asleep...?" She noticed that it was a different time, she had in fact fallen asleep from crying. She stayed seated, and looked up at the tree that she was already under. "...I guess I'll head...to the Infirmary to check up on Nami...?" She slowly stood up, and made her way to the Infirmary, taking her time to get there. Her guilt was still strong, and she was afraid to even visit her...but she had to check to see if she was awake yet.[exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:18 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea was confused. She was confused and mad and all she wanted to do was get out of this school and think. She walked fast out of the academy and across the courtyard. Ea summoned the keyblade to her hand then stopped in the middle of the courtyard. She glared at the mythical weapon in her hands as if it everything was its fault. In a way, it was. She diverted her eyes to the book that she held on her other hand and her glare intensified. Ea grunted in frustration.

She pointed the keyblade in front of her and willed it to open a gateway out of this world and thought, 'Take me somewhere where I can think.' From the tip of the blade a stream a light shot out to a keyhole that appeared before her. Ea ran into the light that came from it and in a few moments disappeared from the academy courtyard.

User Image

((EXIT to Destiny Islands))  

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa was kind of tired. She had nothing to do but walk around the school. Again, someone had taken her book bag full of stuff she found intriguing. She didn't mind it though. They'd freak out, looking at the stuff it contained and it would magically appear near her some time later. She looked around the courtyard and saw a good tree, her favorite tree. This tree was the one she grew accustomed to sleeping under in her free time. She yawned and sat against the tree, the rough bark scratching against her back and collar.She stretched her arms upward and yawned again, this time, leaning a bit further into the tree, letting the bark press softly and, peculiarly enough, comfortably into her back. She was out in minutes, fast asleep as the smooth grass softened her seating area and the wind blew her hair over her eyes.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 am
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User ImageAkashisen and Miao were walking around the courtyard with nothing to do. They had actually finished a hang out session with a certain someone. However, now they had nothing else to do but wander around.

Miao stretched out her arms, letting out a loud meow, "I'm bored meow..." she then looked at Akashisen, "How about we go to another world Aka?"
Akashisen was surprised, "What...? But, we just got back..." she also didn't feel like exploring any more worlds for today.
Her ears twitch, letting out a sigh, "Yeah, you're right. I guess it is too much of a hassle meow..." she then noticed a girl napping under a tree. Miao pointed to her, looking at Akashisen with a serious face, "L-Look! It's a dead person meow!"
"Umm...I don't think she's-" however, Miao was already running towards the girl while she was speaking, "...dead." she let out a sigh and followed behind Miao.
Miao stood before the sleeping girl, and then crouched, cupping her hands around her mouth so that her whispering could be hear by the girl, "Hello...?Miss dead person...? Are you dead...?"

[ooc:]
Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

Alexa, tired, was startled awake by a hooded girl of sorts. She didn't exactly know what to make of it so she kept quiet. With a frown mounted on her face, she grabbed her staff and stood up. As usual, she remained quiet. If she said something, she'd probably ruin how people view her. Dead, she thought. I am far from dead.
She pointed over the girl's shoulder and waggled a finger. A sprite flew over her shoulder and landed on her outstretched finger. She would use the sprite to communicate for her. "Hello." It squeaked.
Alexa's eyes remained halfway closed, emotionless and a bit tsundere-ish.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:49 am

User ImageMiao gasped in awe when she saw the sprite, turning to Akashisen and pointing at it, "Aka! Aka! Look look! It's a tiny...thing!" She then waved at it, "Hello tiny thing!"
Akashisen eventually stood beside Miao, letting out a sigh, "Miao...please, we just met this girl. Please don't be too rash..." she then looked at the girl and bowed her head at her, "I'm sorry if my friend startled you." She then looked at the sprite, and then at the girl, "I'm guessing she's using that little thing to talk to us..."

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

The sprite spoke as Alexa turned around to fix her staff. "You startled her from her sleep, which is pretty unusual since no one really wants anything to do with her. Why is this?"
Alexa untightened the portions of her staff and folded them up until she could place it around her waist like a belt. She closed her eyes and huffed. The sprite looked at Alexa, reading how she felt. "I see." She turned to the two girls who had approached her and let the sprite continue. "It'd be a smart idea to walk away. Things tend to... happen to people who get close to her."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:38 pm

User Image The two girls stared at the sprite for a bit, then at each other.
Miao chuckled with her usual smile on her face, looking back at the girl, "Things happen to us all the time and we don't complain. In fact, that makes living more interesting that way meow." Her ears twitch, looking at Akashisen, "Isn't that right?"
She looked at Miao, then at the girl, "Umm...well." she then looked at the ground, rubbing her arm, "That's not exactly true...but still," she looked back at the girl, "It won't hurt to at least try to make friends...right?"

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

Alexa and the sprite looked at each other. The sprite nodded and conveyed Alexa's expressions. It bowed. "Very well, then." The sprite flew away as Alexa turned to walk away.
They seemed strangely amusing but with things going the way they were right now, Alexa was having a hard enough time. She sighed and stopped walking to look up and stare at the clouds. It was going to rain in a few days or so. She didn't mind it. It just meant there'd be things to do. She looked at the ground, blushing. Making friends... How do I do such a thing to begin with?

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:13 am

User Image
Miao's stomach growled, as it seems that it's the time of the day for her to find some food. She looks at Akashisen, with drool coming out of her mouth, "Hey Aka, my tummy's getting all grouchy again...can we go eat neow?" she rubbed her stomach, her ears go down.
"Ah, I guess you haven't eaten in awhile huh...?" she looked at the girl, and then back at Miao, "All right then, let's get going."
Miao cheered with a meow, and started to run in the direction of the cafeteria, however, she stopped partway, turning around and waiting for Akashisen.
After Miao had ran partway to the cafeteria, she brought her attention back to the girl, approaching her, "Umm...do you want to come and eat with us...? Sorry, I'm just assuming that you might've been hungry since...you were napping..." She looked at the ground, "It's up to you though..."

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:12 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

They started to walk away but the one girl stopped and approached her asking if she'd join them. Alexa tilted her head a bit.She hadn't thought of eating yet. It probably would have been a good idea. Alexa nodded and followed after them. She usually made her own meals. She didn't even know where the cafeteria was exactly.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:54 pm

User Image
"All right then, let's get going then." she walked with the girl to catch up to Miao, who was waiting patiently...not really.
Miao was playing with a butterfly that was flying around her. She was swiping at it like a cat would, "Hehe, I'm gonna get you fluttering bug."

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She frowned and tilted her head, her eyes following the catlike girl who was chasing a butterfly. She didn't find it normal but it was kind of funny. She snickered a bit covering her mouth to stifle the noise. Alexa was hoping it wouldn't be heard. She sighed, clearing her throat and taking her staff off her belt, putting it back together. It was always safer to walk with something in hand. Her mastery of staffs was impressive but she felt it necessary to have at least one form of defense, her being a bit of a klutz.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:41 pm

User Image
She looked at the girl, and wondered why she kept her staff in hand, however she didn't mind it. She then looked at Miao, "All right Miao, let's go. You're still hungry right?"
Miao stopped chasing the butterfly, and looked at Akashisen with a blank expression, her ears twitch. "Oh, hmm," she rubbed her stomach, in which it growled a few seconds later, "Mhm, my stomach is still grouchy."
The two girls then continued their way towards the cafeteria, along with their new friend.[exits]

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:08 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

((I don't like being stuck in bed all day, that's for sure x_X))
((aaaand my mouse/usb drivers are still funky after I got it fixed, wtf!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sophia was about to walk further to the floating gardens....

"Sorry Sophia, those following you can't go much further than this." Eric said sitting on a tree watching them, he appeared to be in his late teens but not much older than that, his white and grey hair moved a little bit in the wind.

"oh yeah, who gonna stop us? Heh? Your a pacifist."

"Many years ago, sure, but not now." Eric said moving down from the tree.
"Professor Light doesn't want Ene....er....Nami going too far."

Sophia gave a low growl and slowely placed Xero against a warm part of the tree.
"so if I beat you, you'll let us pass?"

"Soph, please, you are blind to see that you are only hurting yourself worse. You let those who seemingly have more strength than you, you force them into a battle and then you get angry because you were beaten. Chill out and stop acting so rash. Mabye then your obliterated keyblade can start its healing process and one day come back to you in a more powerful form."

For those who knew Sophia well, she was about to rush Eric.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games