Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:20 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Okay! I read the word racist and this is an immediate bad sign for me.

Please do not use this word so freely even if you don't mean to sound rude or ignorant starting a phrase with "not to sound racist" is very bad.

I will ask that you are both very careful with your conversation.

And Abyss, I have noticed that you are use profanity too often so I will ask you to please stop with that kind of manner of speech.

You do not need to curse or use such language to get a point across so please do not get carried away.

This applies to everyone as well, please do not get carried away with your conversations. Thank you.

The context of the conversation is the difference between K-pop and J-pop. I personally didn't take any offense to the topic and I understand what you are trying to say ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:24 pm
Shadow of Miracles

....Yeah me not swearing. Thats REALLY not gonna happen xD you're far from the first or the last person whos gotten on my case about this. But considering my siblings i swear once a blue moon compared to them. I can not give any promises about my speech because everyone has there own way of speaking. But it is duly noted and i will try. But still, i can't guarantee anything o3o

Hope the kind

Mmm, nope. I listen to all kind of stuff. Not really a heavy metal fan, but i do listen to some rare heavy metal songs that peek my fancy. Rap is a no go. I tried, they just piss me off XD I only listen to 3 rap people only because they rhyme and not talk about the big booty and what not every other sentence XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 pm
shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

Mmm, nope. I listen to all kind of stuff. Not really a heavy metal fan, but i do listen to some rare heavy metal songs that peek my fancy. Rap is a no go. I tried, they just piss me off XD I only listen to 3 rap people only because they rhyme and not talk about the big booty and what not every other sentence XD

Then I shall introduce you to this male group called BTS and the song is called Dope  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:37 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

Then I shall introduce you to this male group called BTS and the song is called Dope

o3o idk why, but the beginning made me laugh XD they used the most un-intimidating person to play the hard roll XD and everyone just looks comical in there outfits XD that one kid with the generic big glasses and propping them up with his index finger knuckle and... God this is funny!? XD why in gods green earth do i view this as funny!? XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

o3o idk why, but the beginning made me laugh XD they used the most un-intimidating person to play the hard roll XD and everyone just looks comical in there outfits XD that one kid with the generic big glasses and propping them up with his index finger knuckle and... God this is funny!? XD why in gods green earth do i view this as funny!? XD

At least it is a better perspective than the original one you saw. Did you notice that one who played as the detective was dressed up like Connan from Case Closed?

Someone close to me recommended that I at least show you one girl group....I'm personally not THE biggest fan of all the girl groups since its a bit oversexualized but....here goes.
AOA-Miniskirt  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

At least it is a better perspective than the original one you saw. Did you notice that one who played as the detective was dressed up like Connan from Case Closed?

yes, yes i did i never really watched the anime but i still got the reference XD and idk why, but ALL OF THEM seem to try so hard trying to play the "bad boy" and its .... makes me fricken laugh my a** off!? XD

Then again this reaction pretty basic when i see a generic douchebag/bad boy character XD in which case... Thats summoning Renji xD

-edit-

Watching mini skirts, the video you linked. o3o the chick in the beginning wearing my fav version of short shorts... Idk why i like those shorts, been trying to figure that out for a few years xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

....Yeah me not swearing. Thats REALLY not gonna happen xD you're far from the first or the last person whos gotten on my case about this. But considering my siblings i swear once a blue moon compared to them. I can not give any promises about my speech because everyone has there own way of speaking. But it is duly noted and i will try. But still, i can't guarantee anything o3o

Hope the kind

Thank you both for understanding. I just simply don't want a strong word like "racist" to be used as it can be a very dangerous word.

Abyss: I can understand if you can't control a profanity slipping when having a verbal conversation with another person. However, these conversations are written meaning that using profanity is NOT something that is out of your control. When you write profanity, you are making that choice to write that word, it is not something that controls you.

and I will be forward with the following: I do not care about your behavior in other places or guilds. I only care about the behavior you display in my guild. When you make statements that refuse to follow an order from the Captain of this guild, like the one from your first sentence, then we have a problem. I appreciate that you will try, but as I have mentioned using profanity in a conversation that involves writing is a conscious choice that you make. You don't have to curse and you can't just do whatever you want either. Please be aware of this. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Hope the kind

Thank you both for understanding. I just simply don't want a strong word like "racist" to be used as it can be a very dangerous word.

Abyss: I can understand if you can't control a profanity slipping when having a verbal conversation with another person. However, these conversations are written meaning that using profanity is NOT something that is out of your control. When you write profanity, you are making that choice to write that word, it is not something that controls you.

and I will be forward with the following: I do not care about your behavior in other places or guilds. I only care about the behavior you display in my guild. When you make statements that refuse to follow an order from the Captain of this guild, like the one from your first sentence, then we have a problem. I appreciate that you will try, but as I have mentioned using profanity in a conversation that involves writing is a conscious choice that you make. You don't have to curse and you can't just do whatever you want either. Please be aware of this. Thank you.

o3o usually when in convos like this miracle, i say 1 bad thing and then i have like 8 people up my a** because they view me as a racist even tho i stated i know nothing of the topic. In which case is K-pop and J-pop and since i know nothing of these two, i dont know the difference between the two xD

o3o dude, i write what i speak in rl, plus majority of the time i'm not even looking at my laptop screen as i type XD and i do this with 2 index fingers. i was raised in a household that allowed freedom of speech when you reached 16, after that your free to talk however you wish regardless of those around you. And ive been speaking/typing of what i WOULD say in in a canvo that i would have in rl.

I can't guarantee the impossible but i can certainly try and trying the best i'll ever fricken get. you can try and force this rule upon me as much as you want but... your not getting the results you want XD and this, is probably why i'll be removed from this guild at some point o3o.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

yes, yes i did i never really watched the anime but i still got the reference XD and idk why, but ALL OF THEM seem to try so hard trying to play the "bad boy" and its .... makes me fricken laugh my a** off!? XD

Then again this reaction pretty basic when i see a generic douchebag/bad boy character XD in which case... Thats summoning Renji xD

-edit-

Watching mini skirts, the video you linked. o3o the chick in the beginning wearing my fav version of short shorts... Idk why i like those shorts, been trying to figure that out for a few years xD

I'm always more than happy to send more videos.
What is your opinion between the two videos.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

-edit-

i like the second one just because i can tell what words there saying here and there. And what i mean is, there using words i slightly remember and can here and there what they said even if its 1 word every like... 10th word they say xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:30 pm
shadowabyss1301

I like your honesty Abyss, I have always respected that. Becoming a guild captain has taught several things and one of them is that unfortunately I cannot be good buddies with my guild members because there are times when I must make tough decisions that will cause others to look poorly at me.

I have no intentions of removing you from my guild at least not from something like this. I appreciate that you will make an honest effort and I also believe that you will make an honest effort 3nodding it will make my job a little easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301

I like your honesty Abyss, I have always respected that. Becoming a guild captain has taught several things and one of them is that unfortunately I cannot be good buddies with my guild members because there are times when I must make tough decisions that will cause others to look poorly at me.

I have no intentions of removing you from my guild at least not from something like this. I appreciate that you will make an honest effort and I also believe that you will make an honest effort 3nodding it will make my job a little easier.

Well honesty is key, with friends or foe. And regardless of how i like someone, there a higher rank than me so i have to respect them xD hell, some people on my s**t list, i may not like them personally but in some way i do respect them xD

Some characters of mine swear, some do, some pull a Renji and make up swear words... Well unless they stub there toe, in which case everyone should know NOT swearing while ya stub ya toe is literally impossible XD well, for me and my family it is lol! xD

Just, really depends on the mood im in that day depends on what i'd do lol  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:06 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

-edit-

i like the second one just because i can tell what words there saying here and there. And what i mean is, there using words i slightly remember and can here and there what they said even if its 1 word every like... 10th word they say xD

I'm happy to know that I have changed your perspective of K-pop ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

who else do you like? I personally love vixx

There are a number of groups that I really like but right now my focus has been put on BTS just because I believe they are pretty boss at dancing.....its interesting watching them dance.

I haven't heard of them, but im sure to check them out because of your awesome opinions!

I would definitely recommend them! And thank you so much for the compliment ^^

you are very welcome! *bows*

How long have you been listening to K-pop? What other groups do you listen to?

I've been listening for about 4 years now and all my groups are; Girls Generation, Vixx, AOA, Super Junior, Teen Top, and Exo-K  

RWBY_Guy

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm
Since we seem to be discussing music.

anyone listen to Russian rock  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games