Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:59 pm
The music died down being Roman never came out  
Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

Finn hears the music as well however he knows it's Matt's problem not his as Finn sees Matt looking around for Roman. Finn is on his feet having a perfect chance to capitalize as Finn runs up to Matt from behind hooking his head for an Reverse Lifting DDT.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:01 pm
Matt would attempt to back flip out of the situation, and would push Finn to the nearest turnbuckle, chest first!  
Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:02 pm
Finn connects with a former finisher of his as he hooks Matt's leg for the 3 count.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 pm
Matt would attempt to get the shoulder up at the last minute!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

HERE'S YOUR WINNER FINN BALOR!

The crowd goes wild as this insane brutal match is over Finn suffered a lot of pain but he his ready to prove he deserves to be in TNWR and also the new and 1st ever Extreme Rising Champion. This kid has defeated everyone in his path he made had a small little glimpse of help however a win is a win. Finn does his signature pose as he then gets his hand raised in victory. Mickey Chi should get ready because at Elimination Chamber the match is going to be a good one. The titantron shows replays and this shows a banner of Finn and Mikey on the tournament bracket being the last two men for the finals. Finn then exits the ring to head to the back.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm
Roman appeared on the titantron shortly after Matts loss. The crowd eyed Roman and cheered him. "Hey Matt. You don't look so good. Actually you look horrible. Congratulations to Finn Balor. Solid match. I'm sorry about my music interrupting your match, Matt. But listen I'll make it up to you. Day of Uprising. Me against you. It's time to end this war. What better way then in a match that involves no escape and no interference. Oh yeah I'm talking about a steel cage! Think it over because these people obviously want to see me whip your a** somehow. And Matt I know you're a little down but don't take all day answering. Because if you do accept this can be over but if you don't....well get used to seeing more of me in your matches. Believe that." Roman then was no longer on the titantron.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 pm
Matt crawled over as he requested a microphone from the referee. Shortly after the ref gave him one, Matt would lean himself up against the lower turnbuckle that was nearest to him, as he would
then set the microphone towards his lips, huffing and puffing with heavy breathing of exhaustion.
"..I..I-I accept.."
Matt would then drop the microphone.  

Matt Gennison

Winner

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games