Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:57 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X silently ate before she got up and walked out to the balcony again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen half smiled and started mentally recording the fight. This was, in fact, one of the main reasons he was considered intelligent. An extremely good memory that allowed him to take in information and use it later. For example, if he were fighting another martial artist, he might do this trick and start to copycat their moves before using some other trick to throw them off guard and finish it. "Quite intriguing."
On the side, he wondered if any of his three kids inherited his little mind trick.

Ene watched X and followed her. She said nothing but leaned against the railing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked silently over the garden.
She then turned to Ene
"I feel like every time I say something I make people feel bad or I say bad stuff"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:14 am
Jaecen Light

She turned her head, a trace of surprise on her face. "Hm? Really?"
Ene truly was a bit clueless. But hearing what X had said made her frown. "I'm sorry... I-I don't know what to say... I guess I did screw up a bit, in my own right. Unknowingly, you got hurt...."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked at Ene and smiled
"its ok, I'm used to being hurt. The only thing that hurts me is being abandoned." she sighed rubbing her head

"yeah though....I make people feel awkward...." she laughs slightly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:29 am
Jaecen Light

Ene turned around with her back to the rail. "I guess you see that as true... But it doesn't have to be true. Actually, awkwardness helps make someone better at being social. Or, at least it helps me that way."
The railing seemed to shudder a bit bit remained together. A slight snapping sound could be heard from the railing itself.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:51 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As the fight continued, Shinochi decided to go offensive now, though she was kicking more than she was punching.
Tsuyoi was able to block or dodge her attacks, but decided to speak while doing so, "Hey, it's fisticuffs. Use your fists." she said with a grin.
Shinochi continued to kick anyway, "Whatever, you were kicking too!" she then jumped into the air and dive kicked down onto Tsuyoi, whom jumped out of the way. But as Tsuyoi jumped out of the way, she quickly dashed towards her, kicking her which sent her flying.
Tsuyoi was able to block the kick from actually hurting her, but she couldn't do anything about being flown away.
As Tsuyoi was flying, Shinochi seemed to have teleported behind her, "Hello." she said, before kicking Tsuyoi into the ground, rather hard too. "Oh crap, I-I didn't mean to kick you that hard." she said, crouching over Tsuyoi whom now lay on the ground.
Tsuyoi coughed a bit before grinning and speaking, "Nah, it's fine. Didn't hurt that much really." she then sat up and dusted herself off.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:06 pm
Jaecen Light

He shot to his feet quickly with a worried expression on his face. As soon as he heard her reply, he grumbled under his breath. "That's a lie and she knows it..."
Jaecen decided to standby, with a look of worry haunting his face. he set his hand to his side, where a sword usually would balance precariously on his belt. It was a sort of reaction. He would grip the handle of his sword rather hard when he worried about something.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:15 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X sighed and pulled back on the railing so it doesn't break further.
"ah, alright."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm
Jaecen Light

She stepped away fro the railing, hearing the snapping sound. "Sounds like this ol' house is fallin' t'pieces... Papa should talk to Master Ruen about that."
The house made a creak of resentment, having taken Ene's words rather offensively.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X petted the railing
"some places like tis has character, maybe it just need a basic heal spell?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi's ears went down, helping Tsuyoi up, "Are you sure? I used like, 118% of my power in that kick. Wakai would've only felt a tickle, but I don't know about you."
Tsuyoi turned her head away dismissively, "I said I'm fine! Jeez...I'm not that sensitive to pain you know, you should know that." she had an annoyed look on her face. "Come on, lets continue." she said, going into position to start the next round.
Shinochi's ears twitched when Tsuyoi wanted to continue, letting out a sigh, "How about we let this round be the last one, I...actually feel a little sore." she was lying of course, she was just worried that the fight might go too far like last time.
She shrugged, "Fine, since this is the last round, how about we use our keyblades now. I wanna see if you're still good with yours." she then summoned both her keyblades, holding one behind her and reversed, and the other regularly in front of her.
Shinochi scratched her cheek, "Keyblades huh...to be honest, I haven't used my keyblade in awhile...but," she then summoned her keyblade, "I'm sure I still know how to use it well.". Her ears twitched as she spun the keyblade around before holding it behind her and reversed.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm
Jaecen Light

She blinked. "Papa said he doesn't want me to learn magic. It would be kind of nice to know enough...."

Jaecen continued to watch. His worried expression didn't go away, either. They were going to use keyblades now. Was she even truly up for it after taking that hit, Jaecen wondered. He had to hand it to her, she was stronger than she seemed, but what was her peak? How much could she really take? Jaecen didn't want to intervene, though. No, he wouldn't intervene until the exact point where Tsuyoi would actually admit it, admit she was finished. That she was hurt. It was more of an honor-bound thing, to Jaecen. He would let her have her honor of sparring.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
In an instant, the two disappeared and reappeared clashing their keyblades together. As they swung their keyblades at each other, they would block the attack or dodge it, the sound of their keyblades colliding could be heard from anyone inside or nearby.
Wakai actually heard the sound of Tsuyoi and Shinochi fighting while she was tidying up the room, looking out the window and tilting her head. "What's that sound?" she was a bit curious, stopping whatever she was doing and leaving the room to find the source of the sound she's hearing.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:11 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked at Ene
"Everything can learn a basic healing spell. It depends on how strong one's heart is to its strength. I....I can't really use one, its difficult to explain. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games