Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm
You know you play Re too much when you hope that your kids become like the characters in the game. Or when your personality starts to become that of your favorite Re character.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 am
-Scream at your sister every time she uses a red and white umbrella.
-Run down the street screaming every time your dad starts the chainsaw
-Begin to become extremely paranoid every time you pass a Spanish speaking person  

Twili-Chan

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm
You start getting prepared for the 'inevitable' zombie apocalypse by increasing in cardiovascular work outs...O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm
You know you've played too much RE when you say "Roger!" as a reply for a command that has been given to you.

I Rebecca Chambers l

HikaruNoKami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm
when you dress up as your favorite character and play one Resident Evil game while listening to the soundtrack of another in the background  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm
...When the Nemesis icon of the RE3 save on your PS1 memory card turns golden?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 pm
when you start to make your avatars in all your OTHER games look like RE characters (all mine look like Wesker XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am
ElenaMason
when you start to make your avatars in all your OTHER games look like RE characters (all mine look like Wesker XD)
Even the girls?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am
When you eat poison oak, thinking it's a green herb  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 pm
When you go to a pharmacy and ask for a First Aid Spray.
ElenaMason

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I do that too. Mainly with Fallout 3. My males look like Wesker (with a cowboy hat), and my females look like Jill.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm
ElenaMason
haha i made jill in soul caliber 3 XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm
When you start learning a bunch of world wide languages, thinking that the next place that Plagas and will strike would be at other continent's mainsteam languages. This means you actually believe that Plagas or the T/G-virus actually does exists.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:49 pm
Alkaizer87
When you start learning a bunch of world wide languages, thinking that the next place that Plagas and will strike would be at other continent's mainsteam languages. This means you actually believe that Plagas or the T/G-virus actually does exists.
If you decide to learn Spanish BECAUSE of RE4... Well, it doesn't matter, really. Because that would mean you're playing RE4 too much. But if you play RE4 even once, that's already one too many times than it deserves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87
If you decide to learn Spanish BECAUSE of RE4... Well, it doesn't matter, really. Because that would mean you're playing RE4 too much. But if you play RE4 even once, that's already one too many times than it deserves.
bio, everytime you make a joke about resident evil four the sound affect of the villagers laughing at you when you screw up in the shooting range plays in my head. it's epic.  

taylortenacity

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 am
When you think start buying drugs and rabbits for experiments.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff