Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
~*~ Introductions ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:26 pm
Gahahaah you dont wann here the story of my gig the other night then :3 the night i joined here we did a cosplay event bahahaah dressed as the tenchi cast XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Gahahaah you dont wann here the story of my gig the other night then :3 the night i joined here we did a cosplay event bahahaah dressed as the tenchi cast XD

I dunno that actually sounds rather interesting. Was there a cute Ryoko or Washu there? ninja Also did you take any pictures? O.o;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am
i was Tenchi, Washu was the drumer and my lead guitarest was ryoko *i have 4 girls as my other band mates*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
i was Tenchi, Washu was the drumer and my lead guitarest was ryoko *i have 4 girls as my other band mates*

YOU HAVE 4 GIRLS?! O.O

Damn it Tenchi you are FAR too luck you b*****d! I want some of that gonk crying crying  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 pm
4...girls? One was Ryoko?

PICS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY DEMANDED
surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm
EAT HIS HEART!!! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN HIS LUCK!!! *Runs at Tenchi with huge Spork  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm
Amara Su

surprised
AND seconded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 am
Chibi Riku 22
Amara Su

surprised
AND seconded.

THIRDED by the Guild Goddess! Pics or it didn't happen! whee

Hmmm...You might have a point there Yami. Maybe if I eat his heart, I'll have more luck with women! I'm sure I'll at least get cuter female friends to hang out with! heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm
geesh guys lay off will ya your so mean to me sad i personally do not take pics but i think the bands Ryoko did so ill ask her if she has em k biggrin

*touch* me with that spork and i know four females who will see you dead, and very bloody and brurtally may i add.

i dont have luck per say this is the same band i have my label with, we have been friends for years, and they are keen anime fans themselves we regularly go to cosplay events anime conventions and perform there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm
You play cons? Any we'd know?
3nodding  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am
Tenchi Misaki1
geesh guys lay off will ya your so mean to me sad i personally do not take pics but i think the bands Ryoko did so ill ask her if she has em k biggrin

*touch* me with that spork and i know four females who will see you dead, and very bloody and brurtally may i add.

i dont have luck per say this is the same band i have my label with, we have been friends for years, and they are keen anime fans themselves we regularly go to cosplay events anime conventions and perform there.

Well that's still better then what I have! gonk

Well if she did get pics, be sure to send them to us! It's only fair you know ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1

Well that's still better then what I have! gonk

Well if she did get pics, be sure to send them to us! It's only fair you know ninja

yeps me know and i have to send the naughtyest ones to you first me know XD

We have only done one american anime convention, i cant remember but we went as the cast of Code Geass for it i was the big black and yellow mecha that time  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:34 pm
ORLY? Well that sounds really cool! You should come to more American Conventions! Then maybe I can meet those tasty band members of yours, and then get your help to charm them into kissing me and such!! twisted heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Come here and introduce yourself. Some hobbies, fav anime series, fav Tenchi chars, that sort of stuff. Let us get to know you better. ^_^

Alright, you wench, you want me to introduce myself? Fine, here's my introduction, nyao!

Hi, I'm Kitirena, and I'm only here because Aya-chan threatened to hack into my account and turn all of my avatar items pink if I didn't join, nyao!

There, Aya-chan, are you happy now? >,@_-< Bleeh!

(Seriously, I'll post a real introduction later, when I have more energy...)  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 pm
Hi there! Welcome to the forum Kitirena...it is a pleasure to have you here, I'm sure we will get along great. smile  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games