Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:29 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

can anyone guess who this is? can u recognise? xD
i saw him in singapore and took a pic.. 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:58 am

soumakisa

is it kenny kwan?

[Monchhichi]

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:34 am

xoxCharlenexox
soumakisa

is it kenny kwan?

3nodding yup.. kenny kwan!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:21 am

soumakisa
xoxCharlenexox
soumakisa

is it kenny kwan?

3nodding yup.. kenny kwan!

Lucky! Get to see Kenny in real life! 3nodding

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:46 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
BoA is so pretty! I saved all Edison's pix. Too nice pix!
I have HEAPS more Edison pics, but I'm too lazy to upload them.....or maybe I'm being just plain greedy ninja
Anywayz, thanks for the Nic pics! I love him too! heart

@soumakiss: OMG, is really Kenny?!?!?!?!
He wears glasses???
He's still in school???
He lets you take a pic???
Argh! Lucky!!! I love Kenny too!!!

Anywayz, more pics...

Gillian Chung (Twins)
I reckon she looks soooooooo pretty in these pics. I reckon she looks better with the fringe 3nodding

JJ Lin
A pic where I think JJ looks good...

Kenny Kwan

Edison And Gillian
As you know, I am quite a fan of the coupling EG 3nodding and I totally find this pic adorable! Look at them! They're dancing! 4laugh
*sigh* If only those two would be together again....

EG 4EVER!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:51 pm

Edison with Gillian. stare Aren't you jealous Even Cry Angel, Edison with my pretty Ah Gill?... crying

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:55 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Edison with Gillian. stare Aren't you jealous Even Cry Angel, Edison with my pretty Ah Gill?... crying
Every typical Edison fan girl likes EG 3nodding
Oh is it your Ah Gil? Ooops....
lol, that reminds me. There's this other forum I go to, and I'm having a fight with a mod there. You see, he likes Gillian too and claims to be her husband rolleyes And well, I guess you might know how we both kinda broke into a silly arguement lol We're still arguing now! lol!

Me? Jealous? Hmmmmmmm.....I hate any other Edison's girlfriends mad Especially Bobo Chan evil

Hey, I posted 2 pics of Gillian I think up there...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:58 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol, that reminds me. There's this other forum I go to, and I'm having a fight with a mod there. You see, he likes Gillian too and claims to be her husband rolleyes And well, I guess you might know how we both kinda broke into a silly arguement lol We're still arguing now! lol!

Me? Jealous? Hmmmmmmm.....I hate any other Edison's girlfriends mad Especially Bobo Chan evil

Oh, I see. rofl A fight with a mod? wow, which forum was it and what's his name? evil I'll have a little talk with him.

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:05 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

Oh, I see. rofl A fight with a mod? wow, which forum was it and what's his name? evil I'll have a little talk with him.
lol, the forum is called Cpop and his username is ironfin.
lol, no use talking to him now, he kinda made everyone convinced that he's Gillian's hubby.
And let me tell you, he absolutely hates Edison. He calls him monkeyboy! crying

There was this thread where it says Who Does Gillian Suit With. The poll had Edison, Alex, Daniel, and also, ironfin. You wouldn't believe who got the most votes evil I'll just say Edison came second with 149 votes....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:15 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol, no use talking to him now, he kinda made everyone convinced that he's Gillian's hubby.

There was this thread where it says Who Does Gillian Suit With. The poll had Edison, Alex, Daniel, and also, ironfin. You wouldn't believe who got the most votes evil I'll just say Edison came second with 149 votes....

You mean Alex Fong? Gillian and him broked up already. 3nodding And do you mean a forum out of gaia? confused

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:22 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

You mean Alex Fong? Gillian and him broked up already. 3nodding And do you mean a forum out of gaia? confused
Actually, ironfin got the most votes, over 200.
Yep, it's out of Gaia...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:36 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yep, it's out of Gaia...

Oh, then nevermind. I meant is it Alex Fong, because their other Alexs too. sweatdrop And I thought you fought with a gaia mod. And now I can't have a little talk with ironfin. evil

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:38 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yep, it's out of Gaia...

Oh, then nevermind. I meant is it Alex Fong, because their other Alexs too. sweatdrop And I thought you fought with a gaia mod. And now I can't have a little talk with ironfin. evil
Yeah, it's Alex Fong.
lol, no, I don't think I'd dare to fight with a Gaian mod lolz
Well, unless if you join the forum, but....*shrugs*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:40 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yep, it's out of Gaia...

Yeah, it's Alex Fong.
lol, no, I don't think I'd dare to fight with a Gaian mod lolz
Well, unless if you join the forum, but....*shrugs*

lol. I think no one matches with Gillian, except for me. Just kidding. Edison with Gillian is a pretty good match though. whee

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games