Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:15 pm
My friend once had that and i watched him play beginning to end...and then i found out he'd SOLD it. i was so gonna so tyrant on his a**. but then i remembered that i am yet to be infected with any virus's  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:16 pm
Well here's his human form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a picture of his monster form on my external HDD, but I don't have it here.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 pm
I'm better than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:20 pm
The funniest thing is that he got fired because Umbrella blamed him for the Mansion incident.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:23 pm
I'm definitely better than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Which works, you know, he KINDA looks like Marcus.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Kinda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:51 pm
Enough to blame, I'm sure. It was probably Birkin who fingered him too. Afterall he was still part of Umbrella and he knew that the man was actually Marcus. So in order to prevent Marcus' secret from getting out, he pinned it on Seymour and then they might have seen surveillance footage if any survived like, "A man with long, light hair. It must be him!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:10 pm
my favorite male character is wesker, billy cohen, chris redfield, leon kennedy and carlos olivera  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:34 pm
Why Leon and Carlos are, I'll never know.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:54 pm
Leon in my opinion is a good character on RE, i like the RPD outfit, that is one of the best costumes on RE. My favorite char is HUNK, but he never appear at the main story of the games. So if i have to choose from a character more involved with the History it would be Wesker from the evil side and Chris from the good side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:59 am
Leon was good in RE2. He was young and a rookie and had excuses for being dumb.He also didn't do his crazy super human circus moves. lol I'm pretty sure I posted in here before. Oh well. My favorites might have changed. Wesker,Steve,Chris, and Billy. heart We need Billy to come back. He was a really good character imo. sad  

BabyOil

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:28 am
Wesker, Chris, Krauser, Billy.

I've changed it up a little since the last time... After replaying RE4 I can't bring myself to put Leon here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:07 pm
You're just saying that to get in Biohazard's good books (I'm not suprised though the guy can ban you!)

But seriously. I agree with you. After playing Re4 again...I just can't look at Leon the same  

Ivory Lie

Captain Phantom

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Hmm this is hard since people are putting villains down as their favorites so....
Morpheus, Krauser, Bruce, and Wesker is cool. Morpheus because hes magical. lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff