Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

roxas:hey!
axel:hey roxas
purrl looked at axel"i still have the pendant you gave me."

axel:smiled* good you have it with you all the time right?
roxas: .... *he just sits near them *
"of course"))
"axel i still don't undestand why would i forget about you?"

"if you lose your heart " he looked at her concerned  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:51 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i can feel the warmth in my ...well where my heart was" she huged him tight also

"I think I do to..."

"i just widh i had my heart so i could tell what emotions i feel.." she rests her head on his sholder

"You want to go get one that's pure enough for you?"

"yes i do" she takes her head off his shoulder

They appear in a blank white area. They were in their clothes again. "Let me help." He back away and made a form in his hand. It became the shape of my heart. "You have an option. I can give you all my energy I have to form a heart for you and fade, or we go look for one on a long journey together. What do you choose?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:57 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i can feel the warmth in my ...well where my heart was" she huged him tight also

"I think I do to..."

"i just widh i had my heart so i could tell what emotions i feel.." she rests her head on his sholder

They appear in a blank white area. They were in their clothes again. "Let me help." He back away and made a form in his hand. It became the shape of my heart. "You have an option. I can give you all my energy I have to form a heart for you and fade, or we go look for one on a long journey together. What do you choose?"

"lets go" she looked up at him "i dont want you to fade wait you have a ..oh never mind! lets go!" she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"lets go" she looked up at him "i dont want you to fade wait you have a ..oh never mind! lets go!" she smiled

"No, I don't have a heart, but I can create one with all my power." The heart faded away in his hands. "But, ok. Let's go."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"No, I don't have a heart, but I can create one with all my power." The heart faded away in his hands. "But, ok. Let's go."

"yea i got it when i thought about it so where do we go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:05 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"yea i got it when i thought about it so where do we go?"

"My lab." *snap* A dark portal appeared in fron of them. Xeggr looked at his coat. "Screw this coat." He flug it off and wore his ripped sleeved gray t-shirt and grayish black jeans. "C'mon." He held her hand and started to walk in.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm
((wow i was right sweet romantic you act too much like the center of attetion. again. you injored me lots more than me injored you. you should listen to others. you mean to me for some reason and i don't get it why? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((wow i was right sweet romantic you act too much like the center of attetion. again. you injored me lots more than me injored you. you should listen to others. you mean to me for some reason and i don't get it why? ))

((I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make ya mad. I'll start with it.))
Zexion appeared by Mixxy and Purrl. "I lost you two. Where are we right now?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:52 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((its you and sweet romantic but she acting like something am not aloowed to say on gaia am sick of it))"at the outdoor pool."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((its you and sweet romantic but she acting like something am not aloowed to say on gaia am sick of it))"at the outdoor pool."

((I'm sorry for what I've done and I hope you can forgive me))
Zexion look at the pool and the hot tub. "I hate water..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:59 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((i forgive you i don't forgive her though))"awwwwww....... you sound like axel"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((i forgive you i don't forgive her though))"awwwwww....... you sound like axel"

Zexion: "I'm not really the swimmer type. I like to read or schem on what to do next. I really just like to relax."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:05 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Zexion: "I'm not really the swimmer type. I like to read or schem on what to do next. I really just like to relax."
"i see." purrl grabed his hand and pushed him in the pool by falling down on him so they both hit the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i see." purrl grabed his hand and pushed him in the pool by falling down on him so they both hit the water.

Zexion came up for air and got out and sat at the edge of the pool. His hair covered his face and he moved it over back to his right eye. "..........."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:23 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Zexion came up for air and got out and sat at the edge of the pool. His hair covered his face and he moved it over back to his right eye. "..........."
purrl looked at him and sat by him"hee hee."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces