Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:05 pm
Sarah sat in a back room, rubbing her temples in frustration. It had teken all of her energy to run out the raving fools who had come in.

Not to mention taken everybit of her magic to get the people to stop feeling their pains and to stop screaming for help in theri oown unconciousness. In retrospect, their poblems were little more then melodrama, the weakness of peopel who had never experienced true pains.

"Why do I help these people?" she said leaning back in her chair. She had changed out of her ceremonial gown as a Makai Healer, now sporting a long jacket that ended shortly paste her waist, under that she wore plain pants which ran down to the floor. They were both form fiting, and in a few minor touched seemed somewhat remiscent of the steriotypical nurses outfit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:56 am
Rose started to talk in her sleep about the day she was abandoned.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:19 pm
Sarah heared the noises, and slowly rose to her feet. She walked at a measured pace down the halls, letting out a long slow sigh as she went.

She peeked in the door of the room where the girl was alying, making sure she wasn't having a relapse. SHe stood there for some time, watching like a statue, he eyes vauge and distant.

"Good..." she murmured silently, listening into what the girl was saying...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:24 am
*Sleep talking* "Mommy where are you taking me?" "Are we going on a trip in the car?" "Why do you look so sad Mommy?" "Did Daddy make you cry?" "Why are you putting a blindfold on me Mommy?" "Ouch that hurts!" "Hey why did kick me out of car?" *takes off invisible blindfold* "W-why are driving away...Mommy needs me to hug her cause she's sad!" "Mommy!...don't worry I'll save you from Daddy!" "Somehow I'll save you..Mommy.." *end sleep talking*  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Sarah leaned back out of the room, her eyes still unreflective. SHe had heared about things like that happening to many times, it had just stoped phasing her.

She walked slowly down the halls of the hospital, listening for any sounds from any of the other patients rooms...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:52 am
Rose's eyes snapped open and sat up quickly. She got down off the bed and started to walk around. "Hello..is anybody here?" she said walking towards the door.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:28 pm
"I'm out here." said Srah in a monotone. SHe had not moved very far down the hall, anbd in the opressive silence, her voice carried.

She seemed distracted, there was much for her to consider.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:14 pm
Rose pushed open the door to see a lady standing in the hallway. She slowly walked towards the lady. "Who are you?" Rose asked. She then ducked afraid that she might get yelled at or hit.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 pm
Sarah turned and looked at the girl, obviously she didn't remember all the trouble she had gone through...

"I'm Sarah, the healer. And whats your name?" she said sweetly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:37 am
The girl looked up with eyes of a deep blue. Her golden hair fell in her face. "My name is Rose.." she said shyly.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:27 pm
Sarah swmiled down at the girl, "ITs a pleasure to be able to talk to you Rose, can you tell me what happened to you?"

Sarah was sure the sleep murmurs were truthfull, but she didn't knwo how long the girl had been on her won. Such tramatic events can have a very lasting impact, and many do their best to hide them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:54 am
Rose looked down at the sound of that question. "My daddy made my mommy cry..." she said her eyes starting to well with tears. "He made her blindfold me and get me as far away from home as possible, then daddy threw me out of the car." Rose started sobbing.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:10 pm
Sarah bent down and pulled the girl close, running a hand over her head, "Its okay, for now I can be your Mother...." it was the best she could offer the girl.

"I promise you, theres nothing to wroy about while you stay here."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:33 am
Rose slowly stopped crying although a few stray tears ran down her face.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:15 pm
Sartah looked down at the girl kindly, pulling out a handkercheif and wiping the girl's cheeks. "See, isn't that beter now?"

She held the girl close, making sure it would seemed that she would never let the girl go homeless again. It would be the best thing for now...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games