Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:09 pm
Daermon stopped at the door " I dont know how much longer Im gonna be able to control this thing... Its sarting to manifest without my control. First it will affect my body and then my mind... Id say I have at least two weeks before Im no longer me, but to be safe.... I will sleep outside tonight..." Daermon began to open the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:12 pm
(( Il also controll the man with the red glove))

"Come to me my child...I will show you where you belong" The man with the red glove held out his hand  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:14 pm
so that the reason you attacked me in the forest.*namine puts her hand on her neck*i going back up stairs.*goes back up stairs to where Ishounii is*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:20 pm
*walks toward man* ok *grabs hand*  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Daermon hung gis ead and walked outside. He sat down on the rail, hating that he was driving away the only people that he ever cared about. He wondered if it would be better if he was gone. He then had a thought

If he was gone, everything would be better for everyone.

It was true. No one would have to worry about if he would attack them or not. Damos could take care of Namine and Ishounii. The curse would be gone.......

Daermon took out his handgun, setting it against the side of his head. He pulled back the hammer. Then he took it from his head and looked at it and his free hand. In the free hand he could see the cursed marks and in the other hand, he saw the gun. He thought for minutes before he put his head in his free hand. He couldnt decide what to do. He again set the gun to his head and continued to contemplate whther or not the the people he knew would be better wtihout him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:19 pm
*grabs a blanket for daermon, and goes outside* eek sad Daermon!*stands at the door with the blanket still in her hands, watching him with his gun to his head*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:25 pm
Daermon didnt move. He kept the gun to his head. " Namine...dont you think that its selfish of me to stay here and hurt others...like you or Ishounii... I think you guys would be better without me..... I dont want to hurt those I care about anymore, no matter if I mean to or not......."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:32 pm
*runs up to him and hugs him* i don't care.... i care about you.....i don't want you to go.....*starts to cry a little*I won't let you go away............not ever............*continues to hug him and cry*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:40 pm
Daermons gun hit the ground. A lone tear ran down his cheek." I must be some sort of idiot... I keep on hurting those I care about... Im sorry Namine" Daermon hugged her back " I promise that I wont hurt you anymore...And I can also promise you that Im not going anywhere"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:47 pm
Good.*closes her eyes while hugging him*we will find the man who did this to you and make him fix you.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:05 pm
" Thanks. I hope it happens soon" Daermon looked at his arm and said "Hey, the marks disappeared again"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:10 pm
*opens her and looks at his arm* Your right,the marks on your arm have disappeared.*looks up at him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:34 pm
Daermon stared with a puzzeled look on his face. Then looking down at Namine " How did that happen? I thought the curse was getting worse?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:46 pm
*looks up at him*me too. when was the last time you saw the curse appear, maybe we can figure out what cause the curse to disappear.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games