Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 pm
"something wrong Cy?" asked Aria.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:50 pm
"You dont smell that?" Cy said as he hopped down next to Aria. He landed near her softly. He looked to her and removed his hand from his mouth and nose. He could still smell the fragence that beckoned him.
"Theres something in the air that.. smells very nice. It gets stronger that way, but i think its a trap so im not going near it. Theyll have to try harder than that." Cy smirked  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:51 pm
"I can't smell it." she said. "Still do you think we can destroy who or what is doing this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:18 pm
"Yes i think we can. I just dont know where to find em." Cy said gently to Aria. "Why do you ask?"

((im off for the night so night i may be on tomorrow maybe not))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:22 pm
"Well why don't we get rid of it?" asked Aria. "It maybe a problem for more then just you. Plus we would get the jump on them hopefully."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:01 pm
"We could. Sure why not?" Cy looked to Urskil and Vi. "Shall i get them to come with us or should it be just you and me?" Cy inquired gently. He didnt know what to do. Frankly he wanted to take Aria, Vi, and Urskil along with Ace and- Wait Ace!
"s**t! We should find Ace!"Cy said as if a lightbulb went off in his head.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:17 am
"Yeah, we should look for him. Also we should get the others, just in case we're walking into a trap." Aria said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:28 am
(Forgive me if I posted this before. now for friday and saturday I will have to get off at around 11:00 p.m. eastern time zone. So don't get too far into this okay.)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((um... okay?))'

Cy looked to Vi who shrugged. They didnt know what to do now. They didnt know where the other S's where or theyd go and attack them. They didnt know who was behind it or even where to begin searching for who was behind it.

Cy ended up dissapearing out of sight, he reapeared above Aria. High in a tree, he didnt want her getting hurt again. He stayed quiet as he could, he watched her with curiousity.

Vi walked over to Urskil and sat down next to him. She sighed and ran a hand through her long ebony hair. She was about to ask him something when she figured she shouldnt. Instead she rested her head on his shoulder gently.
Urskil smiled slightly, as he worked his arm out from under Vi and wrapped it around her shoulder, his massive frame almost engulfing her, from where she was, it was possible to see Urskils eyes, a wonderful caribean blue, hidden from normal view by his hair which hung down over his eyes. He sighed and rested his head on Vi's closing his eyes... He was tired, though he would never admidt it... he didnt have much left in him, and he was more in need of blood then he cared to share, he slowly, but surely began to turn pale...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:49 pm
AlexBloodRose
"Yeah, we should look for him. Also we should get the others, just in case we're walking into a trap." Aria said.
"Or should we just ignore whatever that is causing that scent."  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:38 pm
A figure is watching from somewhere. It is waiting for it's time. It has to, given orders and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:30 am
Cy came up to Vi and Urskil who were holding one another. A pang of jelasoulsy (sp?) overtook him. He shook his head and puched the thoughts from his mind. He looked to Urskil.

"Me and Aria are going to go and try to find Ace and kill whomever is behind all this. You up for it Urskil? That is... after we all find some more sustinance."

Cy said seeing that Urskil was pale as could be, he and Vi could use some mroe blood as well.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:21 am
Urskil smiled weakly, "Yea... sure..." He mummbled as his head drooped. He wasnt going to last much longer... but he did pick up Cy's jealousy... he thought he had taken his arm off Vi, but he hadn't... he didnt have the strength or energy to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:28 pm
"I'll wait till you get back then." said aria.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:49 pm
((wow i cant spell :looks at last post: gah lol nvm you guys knwo what i mean))

Vi helped Urskil up after flashing Cy a 'get over yourself' look. Vi supported Urskil, she had the most strength of the three of them. So she wouldnt need as much blood, however Cy would need a good amount as well as Urskil who would need even more.

Cy turned to Aria concerned about her.
"You sure? Call me if you need us or if anything happens we wouldnt want to loose you again."

With that Vi and Urskil dissapeared into the shadows, They reapeared in a small village that was a-ways from the church. People were going about their daily lives here and there.

Cy dissapeared as well and reapeared where Vi and Urskil were.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games