Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:40 pm
"Let's just continue to Shella..." Kikuchi said.

"I may not like Bal Dat too much, but I wouldn't want him to die, ha ha ha."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:42 pm
"Now you've got me wanting to see him!" Hana exclaimed. "Do you think he's following us, Hurdy?" she asked curiously.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 pm
Hurdy peered over his shoulder, "I don't see anything... but by word of Kikuchi, he's a persistant young man."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:46 pm
"Okay then...well, when we'll see him, we'll see him." Hana sighed.

((Gtg!))  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:49 pm
"That guy is persistant, yep, trying to rob me of the very little things I have, oi."

((Bye!))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:45 pm
"Well...it doesn't matter...hey, do you know what direction to go through next?" Hana asked. She didn't know this area well at all, and hoped Kikuchi would.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:56 pm
"Soon we'll come across a fork in the road that leads to three places: Alfitaria, Tida, and the road to Shella which also cuts to Moschet Manor," Kikuchi explained, "No worries, I know where I'm going," she grinned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:57 pm
"Oh good...Can't wait to get to Shella...I wanna see Nammy." Hana grinned, rubbing her hands together in great anticipation.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:18 pm
"Yep, I can tell," Kikuchi laughed as she marched down the road, Hurdy following behind in a jolly stride.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 pm
"Of course! Nammy is my best friend after all! After Bathy left, of course...but you know, Nammy is like my brother!" Hana grinned happily. She wondered where Bathy was, though...if he was alive.

((Hana wishes to kill him if he is...))  

eclestimon

Sharovon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:46 pm
In the town of Shella, Azma sat on a bench in front of the large crystal, he admired it's glow, thinking back on his past. The adventures he had, the memories he's possesed, the promise he made... He sat there, lost in memory, as the crystals silent glow shown across the large town. Azma gave a sigh as he lowered his head.
I wonder how long it will be, until I join with my family...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:57 pm
Shinzo walked up to Azma. He had a shy face with a slight frown on it. It looked like he was troubled on something. "Mister.....?" he said. "Do you know of the river of myrrh?" A teen appeared over him.His orange bangs flew in the soft wind. "Excuse my little brother," he said. "Sometimes he's reduclius with his words." "I'm not!" Shinzo yelled. The teen laughed and patted his brother's head. "Nonsence, little guy!" he said. "That's what I don't wanna hear! Now anyway, what we're really trying to do is stop miasma, just like the Selkie across from here. I don't think he's doing it right thogh. I now wonder if you have any clue about it?"  

RedWorld

KILLING with KINDNESS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:24 pm
Ooc// Idk whats really going on >D But I'll posties anyways!

Dominque Hazel Sar. Stood outside of her town Shella, she had just turned nineteen today and was ready to leave on her own.. Well not really, she had already said her goodbyes to her family of course and had set on her way outside of the gates. Dominque had drifted to the side of a large dirt wall and was messing with her fingers, deciding if she should leave.. Or come running back home. The second idea did sound good, but she didn't like the thought of being a dairy farmer all her life... Yikes. She wanted to explore the world, like anyone else. Standing up and brushing the dirt off her armour, Dominque started down the dirt road, towards the Mushroom Forest. She knew she wouldn't get there until next evening, so she found a game of counting rocks for a little game, after about three hours the sunstarted to set. She was already getting tired of walking, hoping that a merchant would let her hitchike, the young yuke kept her hopes up. The setting sun glistened down upon her armor, as the young yuke set her way towards a new beginning..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:07 pm
RedWorld
[
Shinryaku ran up to her. He then smiled a little. "Thanks for waiting for me," he said. Suisho was standing on a hill, smiling to herself. "I can't wait for the day..." she said. She then walked, her body disappering in the hills.

"No prob! That's what friends d-" Kara Ni cut herself off. She thought she noticed something. "What was that? Oh well. I'm going nuts." Kara Ni made her way to the caravan, which was a few steps away. She hopped in the front, where the driver would sit, and looked in the back. Everyone she started with was in there, some were seeping, some talking.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:11 pm
"You seem so enthused, Hana," Hurdy smiled warmly, a serene tone played around the preacher, "I'm happy for your happiness if you will, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you as well," he added with a sure nod.

"I wonder if Eleanor is thinking about me, she was kinda like my own best friend back home, oi..." Kikuchi ponder out loud, "She was the one who managed to get me to go Caravaning..."

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games